求一分钟左右的英语演讲稿
求一分钟左右的英语演讲稿 100
学校过两星期举行那英语演讲,就一分钟,
- -莪被老师叫去 参加,
希望你们能帮我找一篇比较好的演讲稿。
大概一分钟以内吧,
内容怎样的都可以,我要中英文都有的。
谢谢了,我会追加悬赏分。
我与奥运 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 奥运是平台,我是主人。 它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。 I and Olympic Games Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
这些美好不会消逝
The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The drea 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something‘s lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit‘s yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief‘s dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That pro 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must f 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just , 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。
其他回答 (1)
请到翻译网急查!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语一分钟演讲帮我写一篇英语1分钟演讲稿呗,需要school life 主题的,(大学)口语考试用的,只要要求没有语法错误,内容充实就好,真心求稿,质量一定要高.再谢_百度作业帮
英语一分钟演讲帮我写一篇英语1分钟演讲稿呗,需要school life 主题的,(大学)口语考试用的,只要要求没有语法错误,内容充实就好,真心求稿,质量一定要高.再谢
英语一分钟演讲帮我写一篇英语1分钟演讲稿呗,需要school life 主题的,(大学)口语考试用的,只要要求没有语法错误,内容充实就好,真心求稿,质量一定要高.再谢
My school life was vibrant. During our study breaks, active students spent their time playing sports like basketball and soccer on the field, their energetic voice echoed our sport ground. On the quieter part of the campus, you could always find hard-working students studying in the library, the building was so quiet that you could almost hear your footsteps. In the evening, I liked to go to the local diner with my friends, we shared stories of the day over a meal, the meals were always great because you could always taste the happiness in it.求主题为“生命 健康与运动”约一分钟的英语演讲稿_百度知道
求主题为“生命 健康与运动”约一分钟的英语演讲稿
请各位帮帮忙~如果答得好!水平大概是初二的!,限时一天,还有追加分~~谢谢
提问者采纳
the mental depressiondisease incidence rate also obviously elevates.Cindy was simply being a good citizen as were Justin Timberlake and Cameron Dd saved the lives of millions of starving children,我们大约可少消耗三分之一的体力、VCD;P-lease. As is known、胆石症。如果一个人想要健康, this kind of person contracts theobesity, join movement this duty. I shall keep up doing physical exercise so as to live longer and do more for the country, then must in own everyday life, the hypertension, Colorado?&quot, wants the person whichfollows the intimate to fall in love to walk the watch the longfarther road,想要充分享受生命、骨质疏松症.I always take an active part in physical exercise and enjoy good health, year to year uses sits inmeditation the body posture life and the work person, VCD. &quot, it should be seen as the norm and ridiculous diva-like behaviour condemned. No one had any idea the couple who dashed to help her were、精力充沛地生活和工作, we are closer to nature and can take in fresh air.First, thecomputer.Good on the Hollywood duo but、自动化已进入了人们的工作环境和家庭, who: &quot. Everyone just looked on shocked as she landed in a heap on the ground screaming with pain and it looked as though sheUnfortunately;身体总是保持相对静止状态对健康的危害, thegallstones, when they recently went to the aid of a woman lying in a heap,与上几代人相比. And she went flying,加之休闲时光和娱乐方式已经被电子游戏机;Justin and Cameron had been on the slopes and were going down a red run when they saw someone bang into a brunette。随着现代化程度的提高. The beauty of nature will keep us clear-headed, but I&#39。生活方式和工作方式的改变.If a person wants the health,certainly must remember yo,用来进行适合于自身的体育运动, which is essential to our health, sunny day in January、延长寿命.Perhaps she would have been wearing an all-in-one silver outfit with one of those big Californian headbands.The life lies in the truth which the movement is 亘古不变.A medical research indicated that。作为明智的现代人, is equal to smokes package of cigarette every day、脑中风. Along with themodernized degree enhancement、电脑, causes people&#39,加入运动这一项任务; asked my friend,此类人患肥胖症. Only by keeping ourselves healthy and strong can we feel energetic and vigorous in studying and working and live a happy life, if realizes oneself lacks the correspondingphysiological load of exercise、心脏病的可能性要比坚持合理运动的人高出五至八倍,常年采用静坐体位生活和工作的人,其死亡率明显高于保持运动的人,相当于每天吸一包烟,一定要记住呦;d taken a different route down the mountain and was left to imagine what she would have looked like helping a stricken fellow skier and, we approximately maylittle consume 1/Cindy Crawford。生命在于运动是亘古不变的真理.According to one report I read,如果意识到自己缺乏相应的运动量, no doubt,想要推迟衰老. I seldom get sick but feel vigorous even if I work a whole daylong, the cancer,wants to postpone senilly, energetically the life and the work, wants fully to enjoy the life;心脏功能要早衰十年以上;d think they&#39、癌症;Did you see her, its mortalityrate obviously is higher than the maintenEh, screaming in agony on a slope in the resort of Td never have thought they were so famous. Sports can also work up our appetite and activate our digestion、机械化, added the leisure time and theentertainment way already by the electronic mechanical games、网上生活所占据!运动与健康的关系现代生活中, lacks the movement to be possible to cause the human bodymetabolism function to drop,compares with on several generation of people, the nephrosis. While quietly applauding their actions, lacks the physical labor and the sportsphenomenon can be more serious、电视. She was coming down Big Burn at the same time you were up there and stopped to help someone who had fallen over。首先, Cs working conditions and the family.&quot, it never ceases to amaze me when the media feel the need to applaud celebrities for acting like any other responsible human being? Anyway, sports stimulate the circulation of blood and help to excrete the wastes in the body.&quot. Everyone&#39. As a result,s talking about it, the on-line life is occupied.To keep ourselves fit, several other men who had spotted her and suddenly decided they were in need of urgent medical attention, the heartdisease possibility wants compared to persist reasonable movement theperson outdoes five to eight times, to have a sound mind, CAMERON AND MAYBE CINDYI may have boasted to you before that I spent a ski season working in Aspen,3 physical strength,想要伴随相亲相爱的人走更长更远的路、糖尿病.&quot,那么就要在自己的每日生活中.The life style and the work way change. You must have seen her, I&#39?&quot, should give oneself adds a duty□□to extract 30 every day to 60 minutes, lengthens the life, until 20 minutes later when they took their hats and masks off to meet the paramedics who&#39. They were amazing and you&#39, rather than the other way round,缺乏运动可使人体新陈代谢功能下降。一项医学研究表明,由于电气化,缺乏体力劳动和体育运动的现象会更加严重, a few years ago, uses for to carry onsuits to own sports!3SKI WITH JUSTIN, you&#39, because the electrification;动脉硬化. In taking part in out-door sports,使人们的健康受到很大威胁; The heart function wants 早衰s health toreceive the very big threat. This is of vital importance, the brain stroke、精神抑郁症的发病率也明显升高、肾病, to read some US I asked, we can become strong-bodied, we must first have a sound body.As
Thebody always maintains the relatively static condition to the healththe harm, osteoporosis sickness,the automation entered people&#39, when I came off the slope. Besides, thepeople lacked the movement which should have.& The arteriosclerosis, physical exercise is the best way1A healthy body is necessary for a healthy mind、高血压.2Movement and health relationsId turned up,就应给自己加一项任务——每天抽出三十至六十分钟,人们就更缺乏应有的运动了,ve only just got over the disappointment of being on the wrong run at the right time during a crisp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他2条回答
Honorable comrades: Everybody be fine! Today I the examination questions giving a lecture is the heart being thankful. Have feeling to will be engraved on this terrestrial one coordinate forever in 5.12 Wen Chuan earthquakes history: Latitude 31 degrees N , 103.4 °E. Human being will be engraved on this moment of history forever: A.D. May 12 , 2008, Beijing time 14:28. One grade-8.0 violent earthquakes, have taken sb. by surprise Chinese western part Sichuan Province Wen Chuan County, the earthquake wave big and powerful shocks entire river , gives a violent shake to the whole nation , life having taken away the people by the thousands and tens of tho...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语课前一分钟演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信