有跟artemis director's view finder.app软件一样的app吗

只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速搞定
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
好莱坞从业者必备的6款电影制作APP神器
查看: 3020|
评论: 0|原作者: 光线影业
摘要: 光线影业 · 今天16:12随着智能手机的发展,许多的APP(应用程序)正在逐渐步入低成本电影制作的视野,在电影拍摄期间最怕就是临时出的各种问题“下面拍什么”,“应该布置哪一个场景”等等……有了一些实用的APP帮 ...
· 今天16:12随着智能手机的发展,许多的APP(应用程序)正在逐渐步入低成本电影制作的视野,在电影拍摄期间最怕就是临时出的各种问题“下面拍什么”,“应该布置哪一个场景”等等……有了一些实用的APP帮助能化繁为简,让前期工作做得充分,拍摄起来更加省时省力得心应手,毕竟电影的拍摄期间时间就是金钱。下面推荐几款非常好用方便的APP,方便电影从业者使用。1、Shot Designer无论是导演或者摄影指导或者任何致力于电影制作的朋友都该拥有一个。绘图便利,有电脑版和手机版、iPad版,这个软件真的十分方便,好处无以言表,让你第一时间把脑中构思用蓝图直观地呈现给团队里的其他成员,节省时间,提高效率。/us/app/shot-designer/id2、Shot Lister  十分专业的镜头表整理应用程序,帮助你从故事的没一个场景到每一个镜头整理头绪。最叼的是有一个“shooting day”的功能,在拍摄当天把镜头按照分配的时间自动倒计时,1st A.D.(第一导演助理)神器。建议从事导演方向的朋友们入手一个。/us/app/shot-lister-film-set-schedule/id?mt=8 3、 pCam FILM + DIGITAL PRO  在摄影界俗称p-Cam,让各大电影摄影师快读查阅计算距离画幅等等:景深计算、分离光圈计算、视野计算、镜头焦段匹配计算、相对尺寸计算……无论现在是拍摄数码还是胶片都很方便的一款APP,彻底和繁复的计算公式说拜拜。http://m1.app111.org//328/com.eubank.pCam_4.2.3.ipa4、Cinemek STORYBOARD COMPOSER   如果你是画故事板手残党,cinemek storyboard能帮助你快速串联脑海中的镜头,让你粗略地知道自己想要的是什么。/cn/app/storyboard-composer/id?mt=85、Artemis Director's Viewfinder  十分精准(比shot designer内置的取景器准)的一款取景器,只要输入好相机和画幅的设置,马上可以即时观看并且保存所取的景别。无论是拍摄前带上几个小伙伴踩点还是拍摄时临时脑洞大开,立马掏出来总能找到你想要又能实际操作的机位。强烈推荐。/cn/app/artemis-directors-viewfinder/id?mt=86、Sun Seeker  俗称找太阳。为什么要找太阳?别人拍的外景为什么和你拍的外景不一样?别人的人生为什么强悍风光而你就在蓝幽幽的电脑荧幕前炼成了一朵纯粹的奇(sha)葩(bi)?原因就是你不知道太阳在哪里。室外拍摄的时候怎样利用大自然的天然星球大灯?室内低成本拍摄没有灯的时候怎样最大化利用窗光?计算好时间和方位才能成为人生的赢家,再说了,要是以后你买房子也得找个太阳看看是不是坐北朝南不?/cn/app/sun-seeker-3d-augmented-reality/id?mt=8本文转自第一制片人查看更多内容:回复“票房”查看最新票房数据点击“查看历史消息”查看往期内容订阅“光线影业”:1、点击右上角按钮“查看公众账号-关注”2、搜索订阅号“光线影业”3、扫描二维码 
上一篇:下一篇:theGripApp:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Darcy Schlitt的theGripApp,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
theGripApp
开发商:Darcy Schlitt
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
The Grip Application was created for people in the film industry, more specifically people working in the Grip and Electric (G&E) department(s). The application is an instructional and education tool that can be used as a reference on set as well as manual to study off set. People that are just beginning a career in G&E have very few resources that teach them what will be required of them on set – specifically, the types of equipment they will use and how it works, and when and where to use it on set. Typically, those new to G&E learn by example from the more experienced members in their department – which can often be problematic if they are short staffed, working on a set up that needs to be done quickly (which happens nonstop) or building a rig that requires maximum safety precautions. To excel the knowledge of the beginner and both aid the teachings and update the knowledge of the more advanced, the Grip App is one-quarter dictionary,
equipment statistics and specifications, 25% images and descriptions of equipment, and the remainder – all of this information in practical applications on set!The Grip App features a wide assortment of equipment pictures, individually and on set, that come directly from the manufacturers. It also includes, equipment specifications, how to's, and step-by-step instructions. Users can read up on and study within 4 categories: 1. Dollies, 2. Cranes (Techno Cranes and Remote Heads), 3. Hardware (Hardware/Tools, Flags, Stands, Expendibles), 4. Rigs (Knots, Condors, Truss, Car Rigs).
版本 2.2 中的新功能
- iPhone 5 Compatible!- Minor bug fixes- Minor optimizations- Fixed crash in "Truss" section
iPhone 屏幕快照
真的是很不错的软件,适合我的工作,如果有中文就好了
用户购买的还有
?50.00类别: 版本: 2.2大小: 300 MB语言: 英语开发商: Enlightened Shenanigans LLC兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.1 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
Darcy Schlitt 的更多 iPhone AppArtemis HD:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Chemical Wedding的Artemis HD,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Artemis HD
开发商:Chemical Wedding
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
THIS VERSION OF ARTEMIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR IPAD USERS ONLY. FOR THE UNIVERSAL VERSION OF ARTEMIS FOR ALL IPHONES AND IPADS, SEARCH FOR ARTEMIS, NOT ARTEMIS HD.Artemis Director's Viewfinder reproduces any camera, aspect ratio and lens combination. Included is a comprehensive list of commonly used motion picture and stills cameras and a Custom Camera function that allows for any new or exotic camera to be added.Used by established directors, cinematographers & VFX supervisors worldwide, Artemis works in much the same way as a traditional directors viewfinder but more accurately and with many additional features. It's perfect for blocking, location scouting or making storyboards, as some of our users attest....Roger Deakins ASC, BSC
(Cinematographer: Unbroken, Prisoners, Skyfall, The Company of Men, The Shawshank Redemption)"It’s great having Artemis on my iPhone. Since I always have my phone with me, I always have a viewfinder at hand. Not only convenient but extremely accurate."Richard Loncraine
(Director: The Special Relationship, Firewall, Richard III, Wimbledon)"an accurate, compact professional viewfinder that in my opinion cant be beaten. I used it on "Ruth and Alex" with Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton, where it dramatically shortened the time it took to get our set ups. I have used everything viewfinder available over the last 40 years but non of them compare to Artemis.”Phedon Papamichael ASC
(Cinematographer: Monuments Men, Nebraska, The Descendants, Sideways)“always in my pocket - no more need for a PA carrying a large case of lenses up a mountain on a scout. It's changed the way we do things!”Terry McDonough (Director: Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, An Adventure In Space And Time)"When in prep, it’s hard to be in the same country with your heads of department let alone the same state let alone the same room, Artemis makes it feel like you are."Bruno Delbonnel ASC, AFC
(Cinematographer: Big Eyes, Inside Llewyn Davis, Amelie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)"...a great viewfinder. I use it a lot when scouting. And since it's very accurate you can show a frame to whoever needs to see what the shot will be or could be....and discuss it."Yves Bélanger CSC
(Cinematographer: Dallas Buyers Club, Laurence Always, Ma Fille, Mon Ange)"the best invention for film people since the expresso machine!"Barry Ackroyd BSC
(Cinematographer: Captain Phillips, Hurt Locker, United 93)"makes me feel smarter than I was without it. It’s the sharpest tool on my iPhone."Linus Sandgren FSF
(Cinematographer: American Hustle, Promised Land, 6 Souls)"an amazing Swiss army knife style lens kit that has helped me frame up countless shots in any format in an instant.”Sean Bobbit BSC (Cinematographer: 12 Years a Slave, Oldboy, Hunger)"I never leave home without Artemis. It is the one app I can guarantee will be used everyday on the job."Roberto Schaefer ASC, AIC
(Cinematographer: Quantum of Solace, The Kite Runner, Stranger than Fiction)“I agree with what every other DP on the planet. They are all correct. Nothing comes close to Artemis for a convenient pocket size viewfinder, even on my iPad mini which fits in my cargo pants pockets."Larry McConkey SOC
(Steadicam: 12 Years a Slave, World War Z, Hugo, The Bourne Ultimatum)"Instead of carrying a traditional viewfinder with lenses and a monitor, I can use Artemis with iPro on my iPhone for accurate scouts and rehearsals anytime, anywhere. I use Artemis HD on my iPad when I need a larger image that groups of people can see easily. With Artemis, I can set marks during rehearsals and be confident that when I have my Steadicam on ready to shoot, the frame will be exactly as I planned."David Franko
(Cinematographer: Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Bridge, The Whole Nine Yards)"there is never a day at work that I don’t use Artemis. Whether in prep, making story boards or lining up shots with the director, Artemis is a workhorse tool.”
iPad 屏幕截图
用户购买的还有
?198.00类别: 版本: 3.0大小: 14.8 MB语言: 英语开发商: Chemical Wedding兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。搜索&|&search
让你瞬间制作出电影大片的逼格app神器时间:06-30&&&&&&
&  随着智能手机的发展,许多的正在逐渐步入低成本电影制作的视野,在电影拍摄期间最怕就是临时出的各种问题“下面拍什么”,“应该布置哪一个场景”等等。有了一些实用的APP帮助能化繁为简,让前期工作做得充分,拍摄起来更加省时省力得心应手,毕竟电影的拍摄期间时间就是金钱。下面推荐几款非常好用方便的APP,方便您使用。
  1、Shot Designer
  无论是导演或者摄影指导或者任何致力于电影制作的朋友都该拥有一个。绘图便利,有电脑版和手机版、iPad版,这个软件真的十分方便,好处无以言表,让你第一时间把脑中构思用蓝图直观地呈现给团队里的其他成员,节省时间,提高效率。
  2、Shot Lister
  十分专业的镜头表整理应用程序,帮助你从故事的没一个场景到每一个镜头整理头绪。最叼的是有一个“shooting day”的功能,在拍摄当天把镜头按照分配的时间自动倒计时,1st A.D.(第一导演助理)神器。建议从事导演方向的朋友们入手一个。
  3、 pCam FILM + DIGITAL PRO
  在摄影界俗称p-Cam,让各大电影摄影师快读查阅计算距离画幅等等:景深计算、分离光圈计算、视野计算、镜头焦段匹配计算、相对尺寸计算……无论现在是拍摄数码还是胶片都很方便的一款APP,彻底和繁复的计算公式说拜拜。
  4、Cinemek STORYBOARD COMPOSER
  如果你是画故事板手残党,cinemek storyboard能帮助你快速串联脑海中的镜头,让你粗略地知道自己想要的是什么。
  5、Artemis Director's Viewfinder
  十分精准(比shot designer内置的取景器准)的一款取景器,只要输入好相机和画幅的设置,马上可以即时观看并且保存所取的景别。无论是拍摄前带上几个小伙伴踩点还是拍摄时临时脑洞大开,立马掏出来总能找到你想要又能实际操作的机位。强烈推荐。
  6、Sun Seeker
  俗称找太阳。为什么要找太阳?别人拍的外景为什么和你拍的外景不一样?别人的人生为什么强悍风光而你就在蓝幽幽的电脑荧幕前炼成了一朵纯粹的奇(sha)葩(bi)?原因就是你不知道太阳在哪里。室外拍摄的时候怎样利用大自然的天然星球大灯?室内低成本拍摄没有灯的时候怎样最大化利用窗光?计算好时间和方位才能成为人生的赢家,再说了,要是以后你买房子也得找个太阳看看是不是坐北朝南不?
  七、足迹
  足记从2014年6月创立之初,就是为了打造一个融合电影与旅游的高端社区,足记将旅游与电影进行了高度融合,让用户在旅游中去感受电影场景的魅力。这个应用通过电影风格的截图、字幕、边距和滤镜的处理方式,能把一张普普通通的照片给弄成电影大片feel。其真正的核心功能为“电影取景”,打开足记,在“发现”频道中可以看到许多电影的取景场地,《霸王别姬》中张国荣经过的各个场景,《辛特勒名单》中的旧工厂,甚至于《失恋33天》中的喷水池,足记用电影将一个个具有代表性的场景串联起来,让更多人在旅途中国可以重温这样经典的场景。就如同在足记启动页的那句 slogan一样,“像电影一样去生活”才是足记最核心的价值和创意初衷。经典高逼格的在蒙特,更多的经验分享下回分解~
    蒙特,英文:Mountor,全称:杭州蒙特信息技术有限公司。蒙特是专注于互联网移动互联网技术研发、销售、服务于一体的高新技术企业。我们秉着客户第一的理念,真诚地为各行业、各平台每一位客户提供最专业最贴心的高品质服务,同时提供免费的专业平台规划建议。您的企业利用互联网、移动互联网持续蓬勃发展、蒸蒸日上,是蒙特人最大的成功!
  蒙特成立于日,自成立以来,蒙特不断创新研发,已成长磨砺了15年,拥有11个软件项目著作权,服务于政府、国企、上市公司、中高端企业等,共9125家客户。其中10年以上的客户有5000多家,5年以上的客户有3000多家,蒙特服务过的近万家老客户,对蒙特皆留下了深刻的印象和良好的建站口碑。
  作为高端品牌专业网建行业的领导者,主要提供、、、APP开发等互联网专业性服务。蒙特积极吸纳杭州地区的高校人才资源优势,不断充实自身设计与技术力量,以求为客户带来最满意的视觉体验与最安全的网站保障。蒙特现有团队121人,均为本科以上学历,其中有27名党员和16名预备党员。
  蒙特旗下子公司——杭州汉博专注于为客户提供因特网接入(全省21家接入商之一)、网站报修、网站安全检测、网站安全加固、网站推广、网站运营、域名注册、网站备案等网站服务,汉博有望成为全省第三家为经营性网站提供安全检测和加固的服务商,为您的企业平台健康发展保驾护航!
& 杭州蒙特信息技术有限公司版权所有
Mountor、蒙特是Mountor Corp.的注册商标。经营许可证编号:&
技术支持:
&专业构筑品质网站
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供
由蒙特提供