tablet test table怎么做,如何能检验硬件的匹配度

在pl/sql 中,我执行alter table test add a number(18,6) default 0;表test就会被锁住,求高手指导啊!_百度知道
在pl/sql 中,我执行alter table test add a number(18,6) default 0;表test就会被锁住,求高手指导啊!
在pl/sql 中,我执行alter table test add a number(18,6) default 0;表test就会被锁住,求高手指导啊!
提问者采纳
表里有数据
表里有数据,新增列时,表就会被锁住?
那你commit了没
新增一列要commit?
我测试了,不会被锁,那只能说明你的表还开着其他会话
已经解决了,谢谢啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
那肯定加锁的,你可以先建立在原表基础上增加字段的临时表,然后再给当前表改名
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free.
I've encountered a problem relating to Robot Framework test cases. After executing it, the console (cmd screen) displays error:
"[ ERROR ] Parsing 'Login_admin_page.txt' failed: File has no test case table."
Please take a look my test suite as well as test case and help me figure out the issue:
A. Structure of Test cases:
TS_test(folder)
--Login_admin_page.txt
(--> main test case)
--resource.txt
(--> resource file)
B. Content of test cases file:
Login_admin_page.txt
***Settings***
Documentation
A resource file with reusable keywords and variables.
This test is functionally identical to the example in
valid_login.txt file
resource.txt
Test Teardown
Close Browser
***Test Cases***
Open Login page
Open Browser To Login Page
resource.txt
*** Settings ***
Documentation
A resource file with reusable keywords and variables.
The system specific keywords created here form our own
domain specific language. They utilize keywords provided
by the imported Selenium2Library.
Selenium2Library
*** Variables ***
${BROWSER}
${VALID USER}
${VALID PASSWORD}
${INVALID USER}
${INVALID PASSWORD}
*** Keywords ***
Open Browser To Login Page
Open Browser
${BROWSER}
Maximize Browser Window
Set Selenium Speed
Login Page Should Be Open
Login Page Should Be Open
Title Should Be
Use cmd and access to folder "TS_test", execute "pybot Login_admin_page.txt". The screen displays error.
The error File has no test case table can only occur in one circumstance: you do not have a testcase table. If you have a test case table but have no test cases, you'll get a different error.
A testcase table is denoted by a line that begins with one or more asterisks and then the phrase "Test Case" or "Test Cases". Case doesn't matter, and trailing asterisks are ignored. A fairly common pattern seems to be to use multiple asterisks on both ends of the line, eg: *** Test Cases ***
If you try to give a file without such a heading to robot, you will get the error you report. For example, trying to run robot on a completely empty file will give that exact error. Also, if you misspell "Test Case", you'll get the same error.
Given that, I'm wondering if your error is simply that you forgot to save the file before trying to run it.
98.1k11100186
How about encoding of your test case files? I saved unicode encoded test file and I use to have the same error. Save your test case files in UTF-8 and It will fix your problem.
I have encountered similar file - parsing errors using Robot Framework in the past, mostly when trying to use Microsoft Word to author html files (not recommended!).
I have always found that following the advice given in the Robot Framework user Guide about
eventually helps me track the problem down.
In this case, I would recommend you try switching on Robot Framework's
output and looking through to see what it has managed to parse, if anything, from your test case file.
I recently used this to figure out a nasty UTF-8 character encoding problem introduced into a html test case file by Microsoft Word (again, not recommended unless you really have to!).
(From the User Guide):
#!/bin/bash
export ROBOT_SYSLOG_FILE=/tmp/syslog.txt
export ROBOT_SYSLOG_LEVEL=DEBUG
pybot --name Syslog_example path/to/tests
Please set proper line endings.
In my case I've changed from Mac (CR) to UNIX (LF)
98.1k11100186
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledPlease forgive the cross post, but I could really use some help.I have Hive setup using a remote metastore, backed by H2, and am able tocreate tables, load data, and query them without issue.
However, when Irestart the remote metastore, I can no longer query previously createdtables.
'show tables' shows them, but when I perform a simple select'select * from test_table limit 5' I receive a FAILED: Error in semanticanalysis: Unable to fetch table test_table error.
When I look at the logsin the metastore, I noticed the following exceptions repeat until the retrylimit is exceeded:13/06/03 19:02:06 INFO HiveMetaStore.audit: ugi=rtwsip=unknown-ip-addr cmd=get_table: db=default tbl=test_table13/06/03 19:02:06 INFO DataNucleus.MetaData: Listener found initialisationfor persistable class org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MSerDeInfo13/06/03 19:02:06 INFO DataNucleus.MetaData: Listener found initialisationfor persistable classorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MStorageDescriptor13/06/03 19:02:06 INFO DataNucleus.MetaData: Listener found initialisationfor persistable class org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MTable13/06/03 19:02:06 INFO DataNucleus.JDO: Exception thrownIllegal null value in column SDS.IS_COMPRESSEDorg.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusDataStoreException: Illegal null value incolumn SDS.IS_COMPRESSEDatorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.mapping.CharRDBMSMapping.getBoolean(CharRDBMSMapping.java:374)atorg.datanucleus.store.mapped.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.getBoolean(SingleFieldMapping.java:122)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ResultSetGetter.fetchBooleanField(ResultSetGetter.java:64)atorg.datanucleus.state.AbstractStateManager.replacingBooleanField(AbstractStateManager.java:1038)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MStorageDescriptor.jdoReplaceField(MStorageDescriptor.java)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MStorageDescriptor.jdoReplaceFields(MStorageDescriptor.java)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.replaceFields(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:2860)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.query.PersistentClassROF$2.fetchFields(PersistentClassROF.java:487)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.loadFieldValues(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:858)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.initialiseForHollow(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:258)atorg.datanucleus.state.StateManagerFactory.newStateManagerForHollowPopulated(StateManagerFactory.java:87)at org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.findObject(ObjectManagerImpl.java:2389)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.query.PersistentClassROF.getObjectForDatastoreId(PersistentClassROF.java:481)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.query.PersistentClassROF.getObject(PersistentClassROF.java:366)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ResultSetGetter.fetchObjectField(ResultSetGetter.java:144)atorg.datanucleus.state.AbstractStateManager.replacingObjectField(AbstractStateManager.java:1183)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MTable.jdoReplaceField(MTable.java)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MTable.jdoReplaceFields(MTable.java)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.replaceFields(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:2860)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.replaceFields(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:2879)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.request.FetchRequest.execute(FetchRequest.java:335)atorg.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceHandler.fetchObject(RDBMSPersistenceHandler.java:240)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.loadFieldsFromDatastore(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:1929)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.loadUnloadedFields(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:1597)at org.datanucleus.jdo.state.Hollow.transitionRetrieve(Hollow.java:168)atorg.datanucleus.state.AbstractStateManager.retrieve(AbstractStateManager.java:470)atorg.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.retrieveObject(ObjectManagerImpl.java:1131)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoRetrieve(JDOPersistenceManager.java:534)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.retrieve(JDOPersistenceManager.java:551)atorg.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.retrieve(JDOPersistenceManager.java:560)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.ObjectStore.getMTable(ObjectStore.java:776)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.ObjectStore.getTable(ObjectStore.java:709)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler$17.run(HiveMetaStore.java:1076)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler$17.run(HiveMetaStore.java:1073)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler.executeWithRetry(HiveMetaStore.java:307)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler.get_table(HiveMetaStore.java:1073)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Processor$get_table.process(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:5457)atorg.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Processor.process(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:4789)atorg.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:253)atjava.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)atjava.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)What is odd is that when I look at the SDS table, the row for the tabledoes not contain a null value:SD_ID,INPUT_FORMAT,IS_COMPRESSED,LOCATION,NUM_BUCKETS,OUTPUT_FORMAT,SERDE_ID1,org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TextInputFormat,false,hdfs://namenode/tmp/hivedata/stuff,-1,org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveIgnoreKeyTextOutputFormat,1So I'm guess it has something to do with the meatstore initialization codebut I'm not able to figure it out.
Here is the hive site config sectionrelated to the metastore:&property&&&&&name&javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL&/name&&value&jdbc:h2:tcp://metastore:8161/SCHEMA_SEARCH_PATH=METASTORE&/value&&&&&description&JDBC connect string for a JDBC metastore&/description&&/property&&property&&&&&name&javax.jdo.option.ConnectionDriverName&/name&&&&&value&org.h2.Driver&/value&&&&&description&Driver class name for a JDBC metastore&/description&&/property&&property&&&&&name&javax.jdo.option.ConnectionUserName&/name&&&&&value&hiveuser&/value&&/property&&property&&&&&name&javax.jdo.option.ConnectionPassword&/name&&&&&value&changeme&/value&&/property&&property&&&&&name&datanucleus.autoCreateSchema&/name&&&&&value&false&/value&&/property&&property&&&&&name&datanucleus.fixedDatastore&/name&&&&&value&true&/value&&/property&Attached is the h2 schema used to populate the metastore.
I translated itfrom the mysql version without changing any table/column names.I am using hive 0.7.1 from the CDH3u4 release.
Any help will be greatlyappreciated.Thanks--
Search Discussions