第38题为什么要把new york times改成 in New York啊?改成new york timesones

My Settings
United States
My Recent Countries
My Recent Countries
Select a Region
Note: Select a region before finding a country.
Follow us on
My Recent Locations
Warm with plenty of sun Hi 86&
RealFeel 95°
Clear to partly cloudy Lo 68&
RealFeel 67°
Very warm with plenty of sun Hi 90&
RealFeel 94°
New York Weather Report
ABC 7 New York Headlines
The attack occurred on Wednesday at 4:30 a.m. in the vicinity of 84th Street and 35th Avenue in Jackson Heights. Few people in the neighborhood had heard about what happened.
Northeast U.S. & New York Weather Reports
Custom Search答案:解析:
1.to 2.works 3.are appointed 4.creation 5.Walking 6.containers 7.from 8.unusual 9.But 10.made
1介词 2、名词复数 3、一般时被动语态 4、构词法(动词-名词) 5、动名词 6、构词法(动词-名词复数 7、介词 8、构词法(反义词) 9、并列连词 10、过去分词被动
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:全优设计必修一英语人教版 人教版
  At a country house in Belgium, there once lived a young elephant which was a pet to the people.It used to come into the dining room after dinner and asked for   1   from the visitors.One day, when a large party of visitors were sitting at the table, the elephant came round and put its   2   between the visitors, begging for fruit or bread.One gentleman, however,   3   of putting any food into the trunk, took his fork and sent the little elephant away with a stab.The animal left him quietly and went to other visitors, one after another, who   4   it kindly, because they thought a gentleman should not treat an animal in such a rude way.
    5   it had finished its round of the table, it went out into the garden,   6  (break)a large branch off a tree and returned to the room again.The animal went   7   to the gentleman who had stabbed its trunk with a fork and shook the branch over his head.In a moment he was   8   with ants which came down from the branch.The ants filled his hair, ran down his neck.Hard   9   he tried, he couldn’t get rid of the ants.All the other visitors laughed heartedly when they saw the gentleman in such a difficult situation because they thought he had treated the animal so rudely and should be   10   in this way.
来源:学习高手选修英语-6人教版 人教版
仔细阅读下面的短文,短文中有10个空格或划线句子。请按照每小题括号内的具体要求完成语法填空、词形变化、句子合并、句子改写以及病句改正等。答案填写在标号为1~10的对应位置。
  Pollution   1  (be)a problem that happens in water, air and earth.It is   2  (表语)with animals and humans.The water pollution is   3  (cause)by waste from factories.The   4  (fish)will die, if the river polluted by chemical factories.Then if some people   5  (谓语动词)those fish, they will also be dead.The others is air pollution.  6  (改正错误)It comes from factories, power stations and cars.  7  (冠词)chemical in the smoke will fall in the rain.This “chemical rain” will kill trees and fish.It’s either bad to the building.  8  (改正错误)From that we   9  (情态动词)know how bad the pollution is.
  We hope that the scientists can find out the way to make environment better soon.  10  (改为形式主语结构)
来源:2009年高考英语冲刺阶段专题专练
  Last month we finally got a chance to have a trip to E’mei Mountain, which we   1  (long)to do for ages.It was there   2   I was amazed by the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen!
  The weather didn’t seem to welcome us when we got to West   3  (China)Chengdu city-it was quite wet and cold.On the coach heading to the mountain, I couldn’t help   4  (feel)disappointed.“What a bad day!”I said to myself when looking out of the window,“We may not be able to see a lot in the mountain.And   5   a pity it will be if we miss the sunrise next morning!”
  The guide denied the possibility of a sunny day.“Actually, seldom   6   we have bright sunshine here, especially in winter.”he said.
  Very early the next morning, amazingly, we got completely satisfied in a totally   7  (expect)way.On the way up the mountain, we found everything was becoming white-it was snowing!We screamed.Arriving at the top of the mountain, we found   8   in a white world that only existed in fairy tales.  9   could help describe what we saw.We were jumping, screaming, taking   10  (photo), trying to fill our eyes with everything we could see, because we knew that this was the first time to see such beauty of the nature, and probably, the only time in our lives.
来源:广东省深圳高级中学2012届高三第一次测试英语试题
  There are some special traditions in Hawaii.People are very friendly and always welcome visitors.They give visitors   1   lei along necklace of beautiful fresh flowers.Men wear bright   2  (flower)shirts, and women often wear long flowered dresses.There are   3  (tradition)Chinese, Japanese and Filipino holidays and all the holidays from the United States.They call Hawaii the Aloha State.Aloha   4  (mean)both hello and goodbye.It also means “I love you”.
  Usually when people from different countries, races, and traditions live together, there are serious problems.There are a few problems in Hawaii,   5   in general, people have learned to live together   6   peace.
  Hawaiians earn most of their money from travelers, most of   7   come from the mainland and from Japan.There are many people   8  (live)in Hawaii now so there are residential areas   9   there used to be farms.Some of the big sugar and pineapple companies have moved to the Philippines, where they do not have to pay workers   10   much money.The families of the first people who came from the U.S.mainland own the important banks and companies.Japanese are also buying or starting businesses here.
来源:广东省汕头市金山中学学年高二上学期12月月考英语试题
  Traditional Chinese culture places much emphasis on food.Considered to be an important part of each day, eating is far beyond simply   1  (meet)a need.However, people are living in a fast-paced society now, so they hardly have time to enjoy their food.They need fast food.That is   2   China’s fast-food market expands.
  A foreign fast-food restaurant   3  (call)KFC arrived in China first, quickly followed by   4   such as Pizza Hut and McDonald’s.  5   the development of China, foreign fast-food chains are realizing high-speed growth in china.However, these “junk foods”   6  (criticize)by health experts for long because they can’t provide balanced nutrition.The experts also show that some foreign fast food contains   7   food coloring, Sudan 1,   8   can cause cancer.
  In fact, China has many of its own traditional fast-food dishes.mong them, dumplings, soybean milk and noodles are the most popular.  9  (compare)with foreign fast food, those traditional ones are   10  (health).But many Chinese still enjoy the special taste and the good environment in the foreign fast-food chains even though there exist some potential risks.(高二英语)这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her uncle moved out of New York and settled downhere.为什么要把why改成that才是正确的?_百度作业帮
(高二英语)这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her uncle moved out of New York and settled downhere.为什么要把why改成that才是正确的?
(高二英语)这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her这句话为什么错:It was for this reason why her uncle moved out of New York and settled downhere.为什么要把why改成that才是正确的?
因为这不是定语从句而是强调句。原句式为Her uncle moved out of New York and settled down here for that reason.强调句的规则为只能是It be
that\who\whom 所以在这里只能用That。
why 在语法上是错的
that引导的句子是reason的同位语从句因为她的叔叔搬离纽约,定居于此这个原因
因为reason前面有个forJamaican In New York -Various Artists, Jamaican In New York MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Jamaican In New York
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Don't drink coffee, I drink roots my dear
And I love my morning ride
You can see it in my motions when I walk
I'm a Jamaican in New York
See me walking down Church Avenue
With my hat leaned to one side
You can see it when I walk
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
Roughness makes man, as someone said
He is the rude boy of the day
Takes a man to make a stand, sometimes get wild
Be yourself, no matter what they say
Niceing up our party, can lead to notoriety
Pretty soon they'll know you as the Don
Because we live so hearty, Babylon don't like we
Still we're gonna party till the sun
And you don't stop, you proceed
And this is the message and rhyme you need
Shinehead's gonna take the lead
All yard man, put up your hand
And let the world know that you have ambition
Well a we, well a we a yardy
A weh we de?
We de a New York City
A weh se come yah fa?
No to make some money
We have to do that to feed we family
Chucking badness does not make a man
And we're not the only ones with guns
Confront your enemies, outsmart them if you can
But if all else fails, you better run
Roughness makes man, as someone said
He is the rude boy of the day
Takes a man to make a stand, sometimes get wild
Be yourself, no matter what they say
I'm an alien...
I'm an alien...
I'm a Jamaican пn New York
喜欢Jamaican In New York 的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
欧 YEAH~~~~~~!
收藏Jamaican In New Yo的人们
听Jamaican In New Yo的人也听
关注虾米:麻烦老师解答:The buildings in New
The buildings in New York are higher than _______ in Washington D.C.
_百度作业帮
麻烦老师解答:The buildings in New
麻烦老师解答:The buildings in New
A.that&&&&&&&&&& B.ones&&&&&&&&&&&& C.those&&&&&&&& D.them}

我要回帖

更多关于 the new york times 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信