Today I said to www.yaolan.com v, "You have gone out with a

Today, I am very happy to have a meeting with you. At the meeting we will ta_百度知道
Today, I am very happy to have a meeting with you. At the meeting we will ta
Today, I am very happy to have a meeting with you. At the meeting we will talk about the problems we have these days. We all know the problems of_ dogs and the objects falling from windows are getting worse. We have receive_lots of letters about such problems. So it is time for us to look for possible ways to work out these problems.
Some dog-owners don’t take care of their dogs well enough, and they let their dogs make mess on roads and in gardens. This makes the environmentdirty .I would like to tell the dog-owners that theirs behavior is to bad, and the same time they are makeing people feel unhappy. We should keep the environment ple asant.
It is reported that some people pleasant rubbish out of the windows. It is dangerous because falling objects throw hurt others. It is against the law. We will record the may and addresses of those people who throw objects. Then, a warning will given and names will be punished by law.
A safe and comfortable living environment is important to us. If we try our best to care for our community, it will be a good place to live in. Thank you for your coming翻译
提问者采纳
今天,我很高兴可以和你共同参加这个会议。在会议中我们可以讨论在这些天里我们所遇到的问题。如我们所知,有关狗的问题以及高空抛物的现象不断发生,变得更加糟糕。我们已经收到很多关于此类问题的投诉信了。所以,到了我们找出可行的方法来整治这些现象的时候了。有些狗的主人粗鲁的对待他们的狗(对待他们的狗不够好)。并让他们随意的在街道和公园里制造混乱。污染了周围的环境。我不得不告诉那些狗的主人,你们的习惯是有多么的恶劣,同时也是在给我们制造不愉快。(作为公民),我们应当保护周围的环境据报道,有一些人直接从窗子里扔垃圾。这是很危险的,应为丢下的东西可能会砸到别人。并这违反法律。我们应该记下干这种事的,之后给予他们相应的惩处。一个安全舒适的生活环境对我们来说很重要。如果我们竭尽全力去关系爱护我们的社区。社区将会是一处容纳我们的好地方,感谢各位的到来。
hu, 翻译完成,纯手工翻译,添加个人理解。望采纳~
提问者评价
非常感谢你的帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
今天,我很高兴与你会面。会上,我们将谈论这些天我们的问题。我们都知道这个问题of_狗和坠物从windows越来越糟糕。我们对这些问题的receive_lots信件。所以我们必须寻找可能的方式来解决这些问题。一些狗不照顾他们的狗狗足够了,他们让他们的狗使混乱在道路上,和在花园。这使得环境脏。我想告诉他们的狗的行为是坏的,同时他们是一无所知的人感到不愉快。我们应该保持环境asant开业。据报道,一些人愉快的垃圾窗外。它是危险的,因为坠落的物体扔伤害他人。这是违反法律的。我们将记录可能和地址的人丢东西。然后,一个警告给和名字将会受到法律惩罚。一个安全、舒适的生活环境对我们来说是重要的。如果我们尽力照顾我们的社区,它将是一个好地方住。谢谢您的光临
今天,我很高兴和你见个面。在会上我们将讨论我们的问题这些天。我们都知道的问题of_狗和对象从楼上的窗户掉下去越来越糟。我们有receive_lots信件等问题。所以现在是时候去寻找可能的方法去解决这些问题。有些狗不照顾他们的狗不够好,他们让他们的狗弄得一团糟的道路和花园。这使环境肮脏的。我想告诉狗主,他们的行为是恶劣的,同时他们也让人觉得不快乐。我们应该保持环境什么愉快的。据报道,一些人愉快的垃圾窗外。这是危险的因为掉落的物品扔伤害别人。这是违法的.我们会记录可能和地址的人丢东西。然后,将给予警告和名称将受到法律的惩罚。一个安全、舒适的生活环境对我们来说是重要的。如果我们尽力照顾我们的社区,这将是一个居住的好地方。谢谢你的到来
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ERROR 403 - FORBIDDEN
403 errors usually mean that the server does not have permission to view the requested file or resource.These errors are often caused by IP Deny rules, File protections, or permission problems.
In many cases this is not an indication of an actual problem with the server itself but rather a problem with the information the server has been instructed to access as a result of the request. This error is often caused by an issue on your site which may require additional review by our support teams.
Our support staff will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue. Please contact our Live Support or reply to any Tickets you may have received from our technicians for further assistance.
There are a few common causes for this error code including problems with the individual script that may be executed upon request. Some of these are easier to spot and correct than others.
File and Directory Ownership
The server you are on runs applications in a very specific way in most cases. The server generally expects files and directories be owned by your specific user cPanel user. If you have made changes to the file ownership on your own through SSH please reset the Owner and Group appropriately.
File and Directory Permissions
The server you are on runs applications in a very specific way in most cases. The server generally expects files such as HTML, Images, and other media to have a permission mode of 644. The server also expects the permission mode on directories to be set to 755 in most cases.
(See the Section on Understanding Filesystem Permissions.)
Note: If the permissions are set to 000, please contact our support team using the ticket system. This may be related to an account level suspension as a result of abuse or a violation of our Terms of Service.
IP Deny Rules
In the .htaccess file, there may be rules that are conflicting with each other or that are not allowing an IP address access to the site.
If you would like to check a specific rule in your .htaccess file you can comment that specific line in the .htaccess by adding # to the beginning of the line. You should always make a backup of this file before you start making changes.
For example, if the .htaccess looks like
Order deny,allow
allow from all
deny from 192.168.1.5
deny from 192.168.1.25
Then try something like this
Order allow,deny
allow from all
#deny from 192.168.1.5
deny from 192.168.1.25
Our server administrators will be able to advise you on how to avoid this error if it is caused by process limitations. Please contact our Live Support or open a Ticket. Be sure to include the steps needed for our support staff to see the 403 error on your site.
Symbolic Representation
The first character indicates the file type and is not related to permissions. The remaining nine characters are in three sets, each representing a class of permissions as three characters. The first set represents the user class. The second set represents the group class. The third set represents the others class.
Each of the three characters represent the read, write, and execute permissions:
r if reading is permitted, - if it is not.
w if writing is permitted, - if it is not.
x if execution is permitted, - if it is not.
The following are some examples of symbolic notation:
-rwxr-xr-x a regular file whose user class has full permissions and whose group and others classes have only the read and execute permissions.
crw-rw-r-- a character special file whose user and group classes have the read and write permissions and whose others class has only the read permission.
dr-x------ a directory whose user class has read and execute permissions and whose group and others classes have no permissions.
Numeric Representation
Another method for representing permissions is an octal (base-8) notation as shown. This notation consists of at least three digits. Each of the three rightmost digits represents a different component of the permissions: user, group, and others.
Each of these digits is the sum of its component bits As a result, specific bits add to the sum as it is represented by a numeral:
The read bit adds 4 to its total (in binary 100),
The write bit adds 2 to its total (in binary 010), and
The execute bit adds 1 to its total (in binary 001).
These values never produce ambiguous combinations. each sum represents a specific set of permissions. More technically, this is an octal representation of a bit field – each bit references a separate permission, and grouping 3 bits at a time in octal corresponds to grouping these permissions by user, group, and others.
Permission mode 0755
Read, Write, eXecute
Read, eXecute
Read, eXecute
Permission mode 0644
Read, Write
The .htaccess file contains directives (instructions) that tell the server how to behave in certain scenarios and directly affect how your website functions.
Redirects and rewriting URLs are two very common directives found in a .htaccess file, and many scripts such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Magento add directives to the .htaccess so those scripts can function.
It is possible that you may need to edit the .htaccess file at some point, for various reasons.This section covers how to edit the file in cPanel, but not what may need to be changed.(You may need to consult other articles and resources for that information.)
There are Many Ways to Edit a .htaccess File
Edit the file on your computer and upload it to the server via FTP
Use an FTP program's Edit Mode
Use SSH and a text editor
Use the File Manager in cPanel
The easiest way to edit a .htaccess file for most people is through the File Manager in cPanel.
How to Edit .htaccess files in cPanel's File Manager
Before you do anything, it is suggested that you backup your website so that you can revert back to a previous version if something goes wrong.
Open the File Manager
In the Files section, click on the File Manager icon.
Check the box for&Document Root for and select the domain name you wish to access from the drop-down menu.
Make sure&Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)" is checked.
Click&Go. The File Manager will open in a new tab or window.
Look for the .htaccess file in the list of files. You may need to scroll to find it.
To Edit the .htaccess File
Right click on the .htaccess file and click&Code Edit from the menu. Alternatively, you can click on the icon for the .htaccess file and then click on the Code Editor icon at the top of the page.
A dialogue box may appear asking you about encoding. Just click&Edit to continue. The editor will open in a new window.
Edit the file as needed.
Click&Save Changes in the upper right hand corner when done. The changes will be saved.
Test your website to make sure your changes were successfully saved. If not, correct the error or revert back to the previous version until your site works again.
Once complete, you can click&Close to close the File Manager window.
The permissions on a file or directory tell the server how in what ways it should be able to interact with a file or directory.
This section covers how to edit the file permissions in cPanel, but not what may need to be changed.(See the section on what you can do for more information.)
There are Many Ways to Edit a File Permissions
Use an FTP program
Use SSH and a text editor
Use the File Manager in cPanel
The easiest way to edit file permissions for most people is through the File Manager in cPanel.
How to Edit file permissions in cPanel's File Manager
Before you do anything, it is suggested that you backup your website so that you can revert back to a previous version if something goes wrong.
Open the File Manager
In the Files section, click on the File Manager icon.
Check the box for&Document Root for and select the domain name you wish to access from the drop-down menu.
Make sure&Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)" is checked.
Click&Go. The File Manager will open in a new tab or window.
Look for the file or directory in the list of files. You may need to scroll to find it.
To Edit the Permissions
Right click on the file or directory and click&Change Permissions from the menu.
A dialogue box should appear allowing you to select the correct permissions or use the numerical value to set the correct permissions.
Edit the file permissions as needed.
Click&Change Permissions in the lower left hand corner when done. The changes will be saved.
Test your website to make sure your changes were successfully saved. If not, correct the error or revert back to the previous version until your site works again.
Once complete, you can click&Close to close the File Manager window.
This site is hosted by HostGator!I think everyone with bipolar disorder, or any other mental illness, has their own personal list of annoying things people have said to them and about them. I’ve listed , plus a bonus #11. #11 is just my absolute least favorite.
Worst Thing to Say to a Person with a Mental Illness – We Create Our Own Reality
We create our own reality. This is one of my most hated sentences in the English language. This sentence screams of middle-class-real-problemless-spoiled-rich-person. Yes, undoubtedly people who have homes and families and health and happiness can make their own reality. They can fix the issues they have, like leaky pipes, and not be upset when the paperboy misses their front porch. I have no doubt this is possible.
But give me a fucking break.
People Do Not Create Their Own Reality
People born into generations of poverty, not so much creating their own reality. People born with fetal alcohol syndrome, not so much creating their reality. People dying of starvation, not so much creating their own reality.
And sick people, not really capable of creating their own reality.
This is the Worst Thing to Say to Someone Sick
People with cancer, people with seizures, people with no legs, people with a mental illness – these people don’t get to pick – or create – their realities.
OK, so you’re saying to me, “but you can always change how you look at life.”
See, again, I’m going to have to say, give me a fucking break.
There is Only So Great a Life in Pain Can Look
Change how you look at your life? Um. Sort of. Cancer person still dies, person with seizures still has seizures, paraplegics still have no legs, and people with a mental illness still have a sick brain. We’re still fucked. We’re still in pain. There is no pleasant spin you can put on wanting to kill yourself all day.
And in closing, I would just like to say, I dare anyone to tell a starving child in Africa that they are making their own reality and they could change it if they really wanted to. I fucking dare you. Because that’s what you’re telling me every time you say my brain isn’t sick. And I can tell you, it’s the worst damn thing to say.
And check out my thoughts on the phrase,
Subscribe to the bipolar burble blog by emailEnter your emailpopular posts
recent posts
breaking bipolar & bipolar bites
I write a three-time Web Health Award winning column for
the archives
the archives
Select Month
July 2015 &(3)
June 2015 &(5)
May 2015 &(6)
April 2015 &(3)
March 2015 &(6)
February 2015 &(5)
January 2015 &(3)
December 2014 &(4)
November 2014 &(3)
October 2014 &(4)
September 2014 &(3)
August 2014 &(5)
July 2014 &(6)
June 2014 &(5)
May 2014 &(5)
April 2014 &(5)
March 2014 &(6)
February 2014 &(7)
January 2014 &(7)
December 2013 &(9)
November 2013 &(7)
October 2013 &(7)
September 2013 &(5)
August 2013 &(5)
July 2013 &(8)
June 2013 &(4)
May 2013 &(8)
April 2013 &(3)
March 2013 &(11)
February 2013 &(3)
January 2013 &(5)
December 2012 &(6)
November 2012 &(6)
October 2012 &(8)
September 2012 &(8)
August 2012 &(7)
July 2012 &(8)
June 2012 &(8)
May 2012 &(8)
April 2012 &(6)
March 2012 &(7)
February 2012 &(8)
January 2012 &(12)
December 2011 &(8)
November 2011 &(11)
October 2011 &(10)
September 2011 &(10)
August 2011 &(15)
July 2011 &(10)
June 2011 &(7)
May 2011 &(5)
April 2011 &(7)
March 2011 &(7)
February 2011 &(6)
January 2011 &(7)
December 2010 &(7)
November 2010 &(14)
October 2010 &(5)
September 2010 &(10)
August 2010 &(5)
July 2010 &(7)
June 2010 &(8)
May 2010 &(5)
April 2010 &(4)
March 2010 &(3)
February 2010 &(1)
October 2009 &(2)
July 2009 &(4)
June 2009 &(1)
May 2009 &(1)
January 2009 &(1)
August 2008 &(1)
April 2008 &(1)
February 2008 &(2)
January 2008 &(1)
& Your name
& Your email
& Your websiteFlirt with her. If you want to hook up with a girl, you have to
with her first to show that you can play ball. To flirt with a girl the right way, you have to let her know that you're interested without giving too much away. After you make eye contact, don't be afraid to approach the girl and get a flirty conversation going. Here are some ways to flirt:
Flirt with your body language. Maintain eye contact while you talk, keep your body turned toward her, and lean in a bit so you get closer.
Tease her. Gently tease the girl about anything from her obsession with her cat to her pink shoes, all the while letting her know you think she's really cute.
Keep it light. Maintain a light, fun, flirtatious banter when you're first trying to get to know the girl. If you try to get too serious right away, she'll think you're too intense.
Don't forget to smile and laugh. Let her know how much you like talking to her without saying so.
Touch her lightly. If it's going well, give her a light touch on the shoulder or arm.
Make her feel special. Every girl wants to feel like she's the only girl in the world, so you should make her feel like a truly unique individual -- even if you're just trying to hook up with her. To make her feel special, you have to be a good listener, ask the right questions, and make her feel like everything she's saying is important.
Ask her questions about herself. Don't ask anything too deep -- just talk about her siblings, favorite bands, and what she likes to do on the weekends.
Listen intently. Don't look around the room while she' instead, put your phone away, and only break eye contact to smile and look at the ground if things are getting too intense.
Let her know what makes her stand out. You don't have to say, "I've never met anyone like you before," but you can say, "I've never heard such an incredible laugh." Let her know she's unique.
. Charming people can walk into any room and talk to any person at all without getting uncomfortable. To charm the girl, you have to exude confidence and show that you're completely comfortable with yourself and that you love talking to people and making them feel great.
Keep things positive. Charming people make the best of everything and are always emphasizing the great things in life -- that's why people want to be around them.
Show that you can talk to anyone. Though you should focus on the girl, if her friends are around, you should charm them while keeping her attention. This will show that you can keep up a conversation with anyone.
Impress her with your wit. Don't just laugh if she
fire back with a hilarious comment.
Don't look too available. Though it's important to get the girl interested, you still have to play it coy if you really want her to hook up with you. No girl wants to hook up with the low- you should look interested, but not desperate to hook up with her at any cost. There's a fine line between flirting and coming on too strong, so make sure you don't smother the girl with affection.
You should compliment her, but don't tell her she's beautiful, amazing, and has an absolutely gorgeous body -- she will start to get overwhelmed or will suspect that you're not really being sincere.
Don't talk about how you never get girls and are surprised that a great girl like her is actually talking to you. You should make her think that girls love talking to you all the time, even if it's not true.
Sometimes it helps to
just a bit. If you mention another girl, briefly flirt with another girl, or just don't sound 100% invested in general, the girl will only want you more. Now, if you throw yourself at another girl right in front of her, she'll quickly lose interest.
Know when enough is enough. If the girl just isn't having it, you'll know pretty quickly. If you're pulling out all the stops but she's just rolling her eyes, looking around the room, or signaling her friends to save her, then it's time to cut her loose. Don't hang around longer than you're wanted, or you'll just embarrass yourself. If she doesn't want you, that's okay -- move on and know you'll find someone else who isn't immune to your charms.
If she clearly doesn't want you, be a gentleman as you say goodbye. Don't make things worse by saying, "Well, you clearly don't like me" -- instead, just tell her it was nice to meet her and go on your merry way.
If it's going well, ask her out. You can't hook up with her if you don't ask her out, can you? Tell the girl that you've had a great time talking to her and ask her if she wants to pick up the conversation over drinks and dinner some time. Or if you're forward and met her out at a club or a bar, just ask her to come back home with you, but remember that this may make you look like a player if you're just getting to know each other. But if all you want to do is hook up, then hey--ask her to come over.
If you really like the girl, then you should take her on a few dates first before you try to really hook up with her.
Set the mood. Once you've got her alone -- whether it's later that same night or after a few dates -- you should set the mood before you try anything so she's feeling more romantic. If she's going back to your place, make sure everything is clean, that the lights are relatively dim, and that you have some provisions -- wine, cheese, chocolate, or other sexy snacks.
Be an absolute gentleman when she comes over. Take off and hang up her coat and ask her if she'd like something to drink or eat.
Compliment her. You don't have to go overboard. Just tell her she looks great that night, that you love her earrings, or just say that you like spending time with her. Make her feel special before you even make a move.
Don't be insincere. Tell her something nice that's actually true. She'll be able to tell if you're just buttering her up with compliments to try to get her to hook up.
Try some light touches. If she seems receptive and you're sitting next to her, then you can try some light touches before you start kissing her. Put your arm around her, place your hand on her knee, or even squeeze her hand to let her know that you're into her. You can even gently stroke her hair or put your arm around her waist if you're feeling more forward.
See how she responds. If she's comfortable with your touches, then she'll move closer to you, smile, and will start putting her hands on you too.
Once the light touches have done their trick, you can try to kiss her.
Kiss her. Kissing a girl for the first time doesn't have to be scary. Just remember to be confident, take it slow, and know what to do with the rest of your body. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to have a perfect
with the girl, and just focus on enjoying lip-locking with the girl for the first time. Here's how to do it:
Look into her eyes and brush her hair out of her face. Let her know that you want to kiss her without saying so.
Move toward her with your lips slightly parted. Kiss her and see how she responds. You can lock lips for a few seconds or even longer if she's pulling away.
If she wants to keep kissing, then you can even try to French kiss her just don't put your tongue into her mouth right away or she'll be thrown off guard.
Gently move your hands around her waist or shoulders, but don't start groping her in inappropriate places or she'll get uncomfortable.
Touch her more intimately. Once she lets you know that she's ready to take it to the next level, you can start touching her more intimately while you're kissing. If she moves onto your lap, or if you're on top of her, then things are getting hot and heavy. You can try running your hands over more intimate parts of her body once she's comfortable. This will
and may get her in the mood for more.
If you've been kissing for a while and she's starting to touch you all over, run your hands over her breasts, but do it very carefully to see how she responds. If she lets you know she likes it, then keep going.
Stroke her thighs and the space behind her thighs. Keep going as long as she's letting you know she likes it.
You can start kissing her on her neck or below her ears. You don't have to limit kissing to lips.
Get undressed (optional). For some people, hooking up just means kissing, and if you've achieved that goal, then be happy for a job well done. But if both of you are wanting more, then it's time to go to the bedroom and start taking off your clothes. Help the girl remove her clothes gently, and don't be too forward about it.
Don't take off all of your clothes at once. Once she starts taking hers off, you should maintain the same level of relative nudity.
Don't make her uncomfortable by taking off all of your clothes while she's fully dressed, or by taking off all of her clothes while you still have yours on.
Unbutton her shirt or slide it over her head. Then, take off her bra by uncla don't make awkward comments about how tricky it is. Just relax and you'll be able to get it off.
Don't rush to take off your clothes. Wait for her to pull your shirt over your head or to start removing your belt.
Once she's undressed, tell her how beautiful she looks.
See if she's ready for more. If you want to have sex with the girl, make sure it's what she has in mind too. You should both be sober, into each other, and ready to have a good time. And being ready to have a good time means behind prepared in advance with condoms or anything else you might need to have sex.
Don't rush into sex. Make sure you have the girl's consent first, and that she's doing it because she really wants to, not because you're really putting the pressure on.
Even if it's clear that you both want to have sex, you should spend some time on foreplay so you're both turned on when the moment comes.
Can you tell us about
Freeing up space in Windows?
Can you tell us about
Entrance exams?
Can you tell us about
Apologizing to friends?
Can you tell us about
Healthy hair?
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. We will take your detailed information, edit it for clarity and accuracy, and incorporate it into an article that will help thousands of people.Don't say: Eat more fats.
Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Be safe and prepared.
If she says no, back off. Consent is an incredibly important concept, especially when flirting (or going further).
Do not be angry if a girl rejects your advances. Be gracious, apologize and walk away.
Know whether or not you will see the girl again and, if so, what you will say.
Do not use too much cologne - it can easily become overpowering.
Know when enough is enough.
Do not take advantage of drunk girls. Their irresponsibility is not your gain.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 517,150 times.
Very helpful
517,150&views
36 Co-authors
78% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!}

我要回帖

更多关于 www.yaolan.com v 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信