有一首歌开头是吹口哨,开头是oh celebrate,oh celebrate,然后还有什么i find a s

Thanks for your invitation to your home last night. I enjoy the food very much. I will hold a small party to celebrate my birthday on November 12th, and I will invite a lot of friends to have dinner at my home, would you like to join us? Oh, there will also be a band to perform live music. I think i的翻译:谢谢你昨晚邀请你的家。非常喜欢的食物。我将举行一个小型聚会,庆祝我的生日 11 月 12 日,并将邀请很多朋友吃晚饭在我家里,你想加入我们的行列吗?哦,也有一个乐队进行现场演奏的音乐。我认为它会令人兴奋和现场演奏的音乐跳舞。请一定要来。我期待着你的到来。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Thanks for your invitation to your home last night. I enjoy the food very much. I will hold a small party to celebrate my birthday on November 12th, and I will invite a lot of friends to have dinner at my home, would you like to join us? Oh, there will also be a band to perform live music. I think i
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
感谢您的邀请,昨晚你家。我非常享受美食。 11月12日,我会举行一个小型聚会,以庆祝我的生日,我会邀请了很多朋友,在我家吃晚饭,你想加入我们吗?哦,也将有乐队现场表演的音乐。我认为这将是令人兴奋的现场音乐与舞蹈。请一定要来。我期待着您的到来。
谢谢你昨晚邀请你的家。非常喜欢的食物。我将举行一个小型聚会,庆祝我的生日 11 月 12 日,并将邀请很多朋友吃晚饭在我家里,你想加入我们的行列吗?哦,也有一个乐队进行现场演奏的音乐。我认为它会令人兴奋和现场演奏的音乐跳舞。请一定要来。我期待着你的到来。
感谢您的邀请对您家庭昨晚。 我非常享用食物。 我在11月12日将举行一次小聚会庆祝我的生日,
感谢您的邀请,於昨晚你家。 我非常欣赏的食物。 我将会举行一个小党,庆祝生日那天我在11月12日,我将邀请了很多朋友,有的晚餐在我家,你想加入我们? 噢,也有一个乐队现场音乐表演。 我认为这将是非常令人激动,舞蹈与音乐的生活。 请来。 我期待着您的到来。
谢谢你昨晚邀请你的家。非常喜欢的食物。我将举行一个小型聚会,庆祝我的生日 11 月 12 日,并将邀请很多朋友吃晚饭在我家里,你想加入我们的行列吗?哦,也有一个乐队进行现场演奏的音乐。我认为它会令人兴奋和现场演奏的音乐跳舞。请一定要来。我期待着你的到来。一首歌,开头是oh celebrate,oh celebrate,然后还有什么i find a s_百度知道
一首歌,开头是oh celebrate,oh celebrate,然后还有什么i find a s
一首歌,开头是oh celebrate,oh celebrate,然后还有什么i find a subway ,coming from the sun
提问者采纳
是不是叫做 celebrate
蛮有激情的一首歌
不是。。。
额 能在具体点么
和科学有关的一首歌。。。
蛮励志。。
Celebrate - 振符乐队歌词:oh celebrate oh celebrate太阳出现的瞬间融化了所有 寒冷的画面。阳光明媚的星期天,似回到从前。荧光棒似是太耀眼,凝聚进相片。雨水涤荡着人世间,曾繁华似云烟。幕布缓缓重新开演,心回到起点。oh celebrate oh celebrate i find subway coming from the sun.oh celebrate oh celebrate太阳出现的瞬间,融化了所有寒冷的画面。小时候爱奔向山巅,俯瞰山那边。童年总是坐井观天,我想飞更远。理想播种在出发前,流星下许个愿。提醒自己不要改变,冲破地平线 。oh celebrate oh celebrate i find subway coming from the sunoh celebrate oh celebrate回望种下的心愿,欢呼都兑现,因有你相伴。oh celebrate oh celebrate i find subway coming from the sunoh celebrate oh celebrate i find subway coming from the sunoh celebrate oh celebrate 回望种下的心愿,欢呼都兑现,因有你相伴。
是这个么是的话
啊啊啊啊啊
谢谢啊!!!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
celebrate的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:B小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:C小题9:C小题10:A小题11:C小题12:A小题13:C小题14:D小题15:A小题16:B小题17:B小题18:D小题19:D小题20:B在我们的生活中我们经常会面临着痛苦的抉择。小题1:形容词辨析。A前面的;B同样的;C反面的;D(两者之中)任一的。根据句意可知是指报纸另外一面内容也很精彩。小题2:固定词组。Keep in good health保持良好的健康状态。小题3:词义辨析。A报道;B新闻;C理论;D建议。根据句意可知是关于在社会在如何行为举止良好的一篇报道。小题4:动词辨析。A减少;B遭受;C预防,阻止;D导致;根据下文的名词damage,可知这是一个搭配,suffer damage遭受破坏。小题5:介词搭配。根据上下文语境可知这里是指如果我们剪下某一面,另外一面可能会遭受破坏,只剩下一个没有标题的文章。小题6:动词辨析。A使用;B保持,待,停留;C准备;D处理;根据句意可知是指在开始剪之前剪刀要停顿下,或者当我发现破坏另外一半的这样会让我遗憾的结果时,剪到一半要停顿下来。小题7:连词辨析。解析同上。小题8:形容词辨析。解析同41.小题9:名词辨析。A勇气;B力气;C注意力;D耐心;根据句意可知这里是指值得你注意这两方面。小题10:短语辨析。give up放弃;hold up延误,阻碍,抢劫;make up化妆,编造,弥补,组成;pick up捡起,用车接,无意中学会…根据句意可知是剪了一面而放弃另外一面。小题11:短语辨析。根据下文可知leave behind留下。句意:变化的形式也许不会允许你做留下的事情。小题12:固定短语。Be caught in…遭遇…;小题13:固定词组。How comes?怎么会?小题14:动词辨析。根据上下文可知是指你的生活会大大改善因为你更喜爱其中的一个选择。小题15:上下文串联。根据上下文可知是指这就是生活的意义。我们经常会面对着像都想要的报纸的两面这样的选择。小题16:形容词辨析。解析同上。小题17:上下文串联。句意是指当我们的注意力被吸引到一个事物以后,我们的注意力经常会转移到另一个事物。小题18:上下文串联。根据下文的the latter可知这里是the former.小题19:副词辨析。根据句意可知:我仍然记得哲学家的话:当一扇门关起来,上帝会为你打开另外一扇门。所以一次随意的选择也许并不是糟糕的一个。小题20:略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Always ChangingMark is leaving, and I’m feeling kind of sad.You probably don’t know Mark, but you might be lucky enough& 36&someone just like him. He’s been the heart and soul of the office for a couple of years combining& 37&professional skills with a sweet and gentle nature.And now he’s moving on to an exciting new professional& 38&. It sounds like it could be the chance of a lifetime, and we’re& 39&for him. But that doesn’t make it any easier to say goodbye to him.Life has a way of throwing these curve(曲线)balls& 40&us. Just when we start to get comfortable with a person, a place or a situation, something comes along to &&41&the recipe.Our ability to cope with change& 42&to a great degree, our peace, happiness and contentment in life.But how do we do that? A friend of mine is fond of reminding us that“survivability depends upon& 43&.”And then there’s Chris the California surf-rat, who once told me that the answer to life’s problems can be& 44&in four words:“Go with the flow.”I’m not exactly sure , but I think Chris was saying that life is a series of &&45&—both good and bad . No matter how excellent your skill , there will always be life-influencing factors over which you have no& 46&. The truly successful person expects the unexpected, and is prepared to &&&47&adjustments should the need arise-as it almost& 48&does.That doesn't mean you don't keep trying to make all your& 49&come true.It just means that when things come up that aren't& 50&in your plan,you work around them—and then you move on。“Change,indeed,is painful,& 51&ever needful,”said philosopher Thomas Carlyle.“And if memory has its force and worth,so also has& 52&.”we're going to miss Mark. But rather than stay on the& 53&of our parting,we'll focus on our hopes for a brighter future-for him,and for us.And then we'll go out and&& 54&&everything we can to make that future happen.&&55&our plans change--again.小题1:A.knowB.greetC.imagine D.recognize小题2:A.extraB.goodC.correct D.precise小题3:A.agreementB.destinationC.experience D.opportunity小题4:A.pleasedB.pityC.anxious D.curious小题5:A.onB.withC.at D.in小题6:A.provideB.useC.change D.try小题7:A.produceB.determineC.protect D.preserve小题8:A.habitB.communicationC.belief D.adaptability小题9:A.summed upB.held upC.made up D.put up小题10:A.accidentsB.recordsC.events D.problems小题11:A.differenceB.controlC.power D.trouble小题12:A.takeB.haveC.get D.make小题13:A.alwaysB.neverC.already D.seldom小题14:A.decisionsB.promisesC.dreams D.solutions小题15:A.eventuallyB.exactlyC.immediately D.surprisingly小题16:A.yetB.alsoC.even D.still小题17:A.futureB.partingC.attempt D.hope小题18:A.complaintB.attentionC.sadness D.sympathy小题19:A.doB.demandC.face D.seize小题20:A.UntilB.BeforeC.If D.After
题型:阅读理解
Have you ever wanted to feel like you were in a western film? Or maybe you wanted to feel like you were a pioneer traveling the west? It is possible to experience such things during a Wild West vacation! Here are four of the best Wild West vacation locations available:Walk the Lewis and Clark Trail Walk some or all of the 3,700 miles trail that was traversed by Mariwether Lewis and William Clark, two of the world’s greatest explorers. Though not all the trails are marked, there are various stops that have been preserved by various historic societies. There is also a coach (长途客车) that makes a 16-day trek following the trail. This begins in St. Louis, Missouri, and ends in Astoria, Oregon.Venture Route 66 Take a tour or go to see it yourself — ride on the famous Route 66. The road is nearly 2,500 miles long. Harley Davidson offers motorcycle tours that last two weeks. Route 66 will provide an experience that may only be found on the open road. The historic road is still well taken care of.Visit the Grand Canyon Visit the greatest canyon in the world, located in Northern Arizona. Raft down the Colorado River, or hike the various trails that run throughout the canyon. If walking is not your thing, there are donkey and horse riding adventures available. In addition, there are motorized boats that float down through the canyon in a week’s time.Visit Deadwood Located in South Dakota, Deadwood is a historic landmark. It is the kind of town that comes to mind when one thinks of an old western film. Actors who act as gunslingers (杀手) will often be seen in the streets playing their roles. Winter activities are popular in this old town, and there is always something to do.小题1:The underlined word “trek” (Para 2) can be replaced by &&&&&.A.beautiful sceneryB.traveling informationC.pleasant holidayD.long and hard journey小题2:Which of following riding adventures can tourists take on Route 66?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.A horse riding adventure.B.A coach riding adventure.C.A motorcycle riding adventure.D.A donkey riding adventure.小题3:If you want to hike various trails you are advised to &&&&&.A.visit the Grand CanyonB.visit DeadwoodC.venture Route 66D.walk the Lewis and Clark Trail小题4:What do we know from the passage?A.A number of historic stops aren’t protected well.B.William Clark was a pioneer who explored the west.C.Western films are the most popular among Americans.D.None of the trails in the west are marked.
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。、When I was in primary school, I got into a major argument with a boy named Tom in my class. I can’t remember what it was about, &21 &I have never forgotten the &22 &I learned that day. I was &23 &that I was right and he was wrong--and he was sure that I was wrong and he was right. The &24 &decided to teach us a very important lesson. My English teacher, Ms Green &25 &both of us up to the&26 &of the class and &27 &him on one side of her desk and me on &28 . In the middle of her desk was a large, round object. I could &29 see that it was black. She asked the boy what &30 &the object was. “White,” he answered. I couldn’t believe he said the object was white, &31 &it was obviously black! Another &32 &started between my classmate and me, this time about the &33 &of the object. The teacher told me to go stand where the boy was standing and told him to come stand where I had been. We changed &34 &and now she asked me what the color of the object was. I &35 &answer, “White.” It was an object with two &36 &colored sides, and from his side it was white. &37 &from my side was it black.My teacher taught me a very important lesson that day: You must &38 &in the other person’s shoes and look at the &39 &through their eyes in order to &40 &understand their view. 小题1:A.andB.butC.soD.or小题2:A.textB.lectureC.classD.lesson小题3:A.toldB.wishedC.convincedD.allowed小题4:A.officerB.workerC.doctorD.teacher小题5:A.toldB.cameC.broughtD.woke小题6:A.frontB.backC.middleD.side小题7:A.plantedB.placedC.hadD.fixed小题8:A.anotherB.otherC.the otherD.others小题9:A.clearlyB.fortunatelyC.happilyD.nearly小题10:A.widthB.shapeC.colorD.size小题11:A.ifB.unlessC.untilD.when小题12:A.fightB.argumentC.conversationD.game小题13:A.colorB.shapeC.sizeD.weight小题14:A.placesB.seatsC.attitudesD.glasses小题15:A.needed toB.was able toC.hoped toD.had to小题16:A.similarlyB.differentlyC.beautifullyD.surprisingly小题17:A.StillB.AlsoC.SinceD.Only小题18:A.seatB.standC.lieD.put小题19:A.movementB.situationC.conditionD.behavior小题20:A.trulyB.suddenlyC.quietlyD.unexpectedly
My friend Jim and I finally decided to spend our 14 days off in the eastern country.We were arranged to stay with a local family, which made it possible for us to share a real life experience with the locals and in return bring ourselves a richer experience of the native culture and tradition.In the company of one of our well-informed local tour leaders, we started one of the trips to the nearby town . As we were passing elephants, we stopped , confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by a small rope tied to their front legs . No chains, no cages. It was obvious that these elephants could, at any time, break away from the ropes they were tied to but for some reason, they did not . My friend went up to the trainer and asked why these beautiful animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,”he said , “When they were young and much smaller we used the same size rope to tie them and at that age, it was enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are accustomed to believing that they can not break away. They believe that the rope can hold them, so they never try to break free. We were amazed . These animals could at any time break away from their ropes but just because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we can not do something , simply because we failed at it once before ? How many of us are being held by outdated belief that no longer serves us ? How many of us have avoided trying something new because of a limited belief? Worse still , how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limiting beliefs? Your attempt may fail but never fail to make an attempt.小题1:What was the author most interested in during his visit?A.The local people and elephantsB.The local culture and traditionC.The history of the eastern countryD.The local food and scenery小题2:What amazed them was to see__________.A.the trainer playing skillfully with the huge animalsB.the trainer attracting the visitors’s attention in such a way C.the huge elephants tied only by a small rope D.the elephants being trained with small ropes小题3:The elephants never tried to get away because_______.A.they believed they couldn’t break away from the small ropesB.they got used to being raised and controlled by human beingsC.they had a very close relationship with their trainersD.it was hard to break away from the strong and powerful ropes小题4:The author holds the view that _______.A.people should never fail to make an attempt or get held by false beliefsB.people should travel around and try new thingsC.animals should be trained to obey their mastersD.it’s necessary to train creatures when they are young
A farmer had a cow. He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill, he was very worried. He telephoned the vet. “What’s the problem?” The vet asked him when he arrived. “My cow’s ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what's the matter with her. She’s lying down and won’t eat. She’s making a strange noise.” The vet looked over the cow. "She’s certainly ill," he said, "and she needs to take some very strong medicine." He took a bottle out of his box, put two pills into his hand and said, "Give her these. The pills should make her better." “How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked. The vet gave him a tube (管子)and said, "Put this tube in her mouth, then put the pills in the tube and blow. That’ll make it." The next day the vet came to the farm again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and looked more worried. “How’s your cow?” the vet asked. “No change,” the farmer said, “and I’m feeling very strange myself.” “Oh?” the vet said, "Why?" “I did what you said,” the farmer answered. “I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.” “And?” the vet asked. “The cow blew first,” the farmer said.小题1:In the story, the vet must be _________.A.the farmer's friendB.a milk factoryC.a hospital for cowsD.a doctor for animals小题2:The farmer asked the vet for help when his cow _______A.couldn't lie downB.didn't eat the pillsC.couldn't make any noiseD.was ill小题3:What medicine did the vet give the farmer?A.Bottle of pills.B.A long tube. C.Two pills.D.A small box.小题4:The vet taught the farmer how _________.A.to blow the tubeB.to make the cow take the pillsC.to take the medicineD.to put the tube in his mouth小题5:Which of the following is true?A.The farmer ate the pills himself.B.The cow got better after taking the medicine.C.The vet came to help the farmer change the cow the next day.D.The farmer waited for the vet outside his house the next day.
“Everything happens for the best,” my mother said whenever I was disappointed. “Don’t worry. One day your luck will change.”I didn’t pay attention to her words. After finishing my college education, I decided to look for a job in a radio station. I wanted to host a sports programme. I went to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station. But I got turned down every time.In one station, a kind lady said to me that I hadn’t got enough experience. “Get to a small station and work for some time,” she said.When I went back home, my dad told me that a businessman had opened a store and needed someone to help him. But again, I didn’t get the job.I felt really down. “Your luck will change,” Mum said to me. Later, I tried another radio station in Iowa. But the owner, a nice man, told me he had already had someone to work for him. As I left his office, I asked, “How can someone be a sports announcer (播音员) if he can’t get a job in a radio station?”I was waiting for the lift when I heard the man call, “What did you mean? Do you know anything about football?” He let me sit in front of a microphone and asked me to try to imagine that I was giving my opinion on a football game, and finally I succeeded.On my way home, Mum’s words came back to me, “One day your luck will change, Son.” 小题1:What was the writer’s ideal(理想的) job? A.A sportsman.B.A shop assistant.C.A sports announcer.D.A businessman.小题2:Why didn’t the writer get the job in Chicago?&A.Because he was too young.B.Because he didn’t get a college education. C.Because he was not a good-looking person.D.Because he hadn’t got enough experience.小题3:The sentence “I got turned down every time” means “   ”.A.I was refused every timeB.I was successful every timeC.I lost my way every timeD.The door of every station was closed小题4:The writer got a job     in the end.A.in ChicagoB.in his home townC.in a college D.in Iowa
When we were very small, we realized that having friends was important. The need for friends continued as we grew into our teens. Friends played a big part in the development of our personalities. As adults, it is still important for us to have friends.True friends are people who like us though we make mistakes and who listen to us and tell us the truth. Friends support our decisions and tell us when we’re wrong. They laugh with us and share our sadness. They are our partners and share interests with us. They stimulate us when we are feeling down. They are people with whom we aren’t afraid of sharing our secret wishes or what is really on our minds.Friends, you fell safe and warm. At times, they also help with our everyday life, cooking a meal, helping with chores, or giving us a lift when we need. Friends also are there to offer advice, an ear to listen, or a shoulder to cry on..Friends also help us reduce stress. They not only listen to us when we fell stressed, but also discuss with us how to friends help us forget about problems at work or at home. For a short time, we can lose ourselves in a pleasant activity and perhaps laugh and breathe more easily.小题1:What is the best title for the passage?A.How to Reduce StressB.How to Make New FriendsC.The Importance of FriendsD.The Qualities of Good Friends小题2:The underlined word “stimulate”in Paragraph 2 probably means &&&&&&&&&&&&_________.A.educateB.encourageC.rememberD.dislike小题3:We can learn from the third paragraph that friends always _________.A.laugh at us when we’re foolishB.tell us other people’s secretsC.share our sadness and interestsD.support us when we need help小题4:According to the passage, we can reduce stress by _____.① making more new friends&&&&&&&&&&&& ② discussing our stress with friends③ ignoring our problems for a while&&&&&& ④ sharing interests with friendsA.①②③B.②③④C.①②④D.①③④
Two years ago my grandmother was going to turn 75. My family discussed what was the best way to celebrate. Should we throw her a party ? Should we take her on a trip ? We remembered that she had touched so many people’s lives, and there were so many people for her to consider. Then someone got the idea that we should include everyone in the celebration by turning it into a tribute(献礼)to my grandmother.We secretly sent out letters to the people in Grandmother’s address book and asked them to send a letter with a memory that they had shared with her. People sent us letters with poems, stories and pictures. The deep feeling that was shared through the response(回应)surprised us. We compiled(编辑)these letters into a memory book and amazed her with it on the morning of her birthday.The unusual thing about my grandmother’s friends was not the number that she had, but the connection they shared. In many ways this book of friendship was the greatest achievement of my grandmother’s life.I believe that developing true friendships is one of the most important things that anyone can do in one’s lifetime. It is not a matter of the number of friends one has, but the quality of the bonds. If one has had at least one true friendship before dying, then one can say one has lived a successful life. I have made many friends and I believe I have begun to develop the same types of friendships my grandmother kept up over her lifetime. I only hope that I will be as successful as she has been.小题1:How did the author’s family celebrate Grandmother’s birthday ?A.They took her on a trip across the country.B.They gave her a memory book of friendship.C.They invited all her friends to her birthday party.D.They asked all her friends to send her cards.小题2:When receiving her birthday gift, the author’s grandmother probably felt _____.A.disappointed and lonelyB.sorry and sadC.surprised and pleasedD.nervous and excited小题3:According to the passage, the author probably agrees that _____.A.the more friends you have, the betterB.friends are more important than familyC.understanding leads to greater successD.true friendship is very important to us小题4:Which of the following words can best describe the author’s grandmother ?A.Kind.B.Great.C.PoliteD.Pleasant}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌开头是啦啦啦 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信