大神我错了txt微盘帮我看一下哪儿错了,为什么总显示下面的错误

哪位知友帮我分析一下呀,下面是我的代码截图,我找不出错误,但是每当点击提交按钮后就会显示如图报错_百度知道
提问者采纳
只有数据库正常连接才不会报错。。$link = mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', ';);$item = &Zak's and Derick's Laptop&;$escaped_item = mysql_real_escape_string($item, $link);//或者mysql_real_escape_string($item);print穿丹扁柑壮纺憋尸铂建f (&Escaped string: %s\n&, $escaped_item);如果直接用$item = &Zak's and Derick's Laptop&;$escaped_item = mysql_real_escape_string($item);printf (&Escaped string: %s\n&, $escaped_item);肯定会报错
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
数据库 链接
操作的数据库 是否正确
这个不是问题,因为源代码可以正常运行的,但是即使我将源代码复制到我的mySting函数里也同样报错
知友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大神帮我看一下有语法错误吗!Exuse me, when I finished my work and clean up the room, I saw these drawings, and I was afraid these may lost, so I collected them. If my behavior has disturb your work,Sorry._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大神帮我看一下有语法错误吗!Exuse me, when I finished my work and clean up the room, I saw these drawings, and I was afraid these may lost, so I collected them. If my behavior has disturb your work,Sorry.
大神帮我看一下有语法错误吗!Exuse me, when I finished my work and clean up the room, I saw these drawings, and I was afraid these may lost, so I collected them. If my behavior has disturb your work,Sorry.
1.cleaned 因为and前后连接相同时态,前面用finished后面也要用过去时
2.and I was afraid of these very much,be afraid of 是害怕什么是意思 3.disturbed
has+过去分词 是过去完成时
I finished my work and clean up
中finished和 clean up
用and连接,那么时态就应该保持一致。
of短语。 还有
disturb 为过去时
exuse me, when i cleaned up the room, i found these paintings, and i put them away, because i am afraid of lost them, if my behavior has disturbed your work, i am sorry.
clean改为.cleaned 因为and前后连接相同时态,前面用finished后面也要用过去时 & 2.disturb改为disturbed 。 &has+过去分词才 是现在去完成时态。3.Sorry改为I am sorry.祝你进步,望采纳。谢谢你了!
没有错,全对!哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems
哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems very obvious that the Internet is one of those inventions.But like acoin has two sides,the Internet also bring both positive and negative influence.As we know:in the old days,if you were far away from home----- perhaps study or work outside----- and you want to know how was your family numbers or you want toshare your days,moods with them,you may need to wait for months even years toget letters from home,but now thanks to the Internet all those just need a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow each other,it help people keep in touch with friends and family.Even though,the Internet makes communicate more conveniently,but it also bring negative influence,such as computer games----especially for teen-agers---- always waste to much time.Students absent their classes just for going to the Internet bar.It even has many unsavory material available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have love-hate relationship with the Internet,I would like to say:theInternet was still a useful invent,it just need rational management.
第一句没错,下面有错的地方都用中括号括起来改过了..In my opinion,modern life [is] always [changed] by new scientific and technological inventions,[and] it seems very [obviously] that the Internet is one of those inventions.But [as] a coin has two sides,the Internet also [brings] both positive and negative [influences].----- perhaps [studying] or [working] outside----- and you [wanted] to know how was your family numbers or you [wanted] to share your days [and] moods with them,you [might] need to wait for months even years to get letters from home[.But] now thanks to the Internet [,] all [you need is just] a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow[?] each other,it [helps] people keep in touch with friends and family.[The] Internet makes [communication] more [convenient],but it also [brings] negative [influences.For examples,some people always waste too much time on computer games,especially teenagers.] Students [are] absent [from] their classes just for going to the Internet bar.[There are even] many unsavory [materials] available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have [a] love-hate relationship with the Internet[.] I would like to say:the Internet [is] still a useful [invention],[and] it just [needs] rational management.
bring要加S,推荐一个改作文的网址WWW.PIGAI.ORG求大神帮忙,VS2013输入程序后底下老显示错误,请看图_西安邮电大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,223贴子:
求大神帮忙,VS2013输入程序后底下老显示错误,请看图
这是啥程序
这个怎么用呢,以前下载过但是不会用又删了
路过…不明…-----血染江山的画,怎敌你眉间一点朱砂。覆了天下也罢,始终不过一场繁华。
这什么程序看不懂
路过……2015.长白山.张起灵我带你回家。。。。
不懂                                                                               ╯     ╰      ●       ●       &   ^   &      毕竟我辣么萌!      又辣么可爱!     会不会有人喜欢我呀!
不明觉厉  黑夜给我一双黑色的眼睛。我却用它打游戏。   --来自双卡双待抽风贴吧客户端  
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或大神帮我看一下哪儿错了,为什么总显示下面的错误_百度知道
import java.io.BufferedRimport java.io.InputStreamRclas穿丹扁柑壮纺憋尸铂建s test public static void main(String[] args) throws ExceptionBufferedReader br=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));String str=System.out.print
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神f2升级出错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信