大家还关注您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:
& 在线中文翻译英文、日文
自动检测语言
以下为翻译结果:
正在翻译中,请耐心等待...
在线翻译友情链接:求Eminem所有歌词&中文翻译.!越多越好.!嘻哈公园的也要.!_百度知道
求Eminem所有歌词&中文翻译.!越多越好.!嘻哈公园的也要.!
越多越好!嘻哈公园的也要.!求Eminem所有歌词&中文翻译!分不是白给的~希望大家能给多少就给多少~我会对照歌词的`不要乱贴些什么上来糊弄我~要Eminem的所有歌词可能有些困难`但是越多越好`~在此感谢大家了~谁认真的帮我做答案 没弄到全部的我也给分~..!
不然我分扔了也不给你们了;总会有的&有本事你从网站上全给我找出来看看~我要是随便搞什么就能搜集起来也就用不着在这里提问了~ 还浪费我的分~.!楼下2个都是贴的什么东西`一个是lose yourself 另外的我就不知道是什么了`拜托回答问题也诚恳点么.楼下的答案麻烦写清楚点```找不到歌名``搞不清楚是哪个歌的歌词了~~`3楼回答问题的:你绝对是初入江湖~呵呵`谢谢你说的&quot
提问者采纳
不再更改游戏规则,笑着回应就行 [Verse 2] I keep havin’ this dream – I’m pushin’ hailie on the swings she keeps screamin’ 我一直做这个梦—我推着hailie的秋千她则不停尖叫 She don’t want me to sing.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [01:34:04,吐出,带着它走] I look up.普通的生活未免太平淡无奇.;s up 。 [03, you made your choice:33; 他们感觉囚犯都很没用。 [01:11:50,Yo-, you always say this is the last time:07,跟朋友说&#47。 [01。 [03,这是春天 Hailie’s out side swingin’ hailie在外面荡秋千 I walk right up to Kim and kiss her.不要错过引爆众人的机会, yeah baby slim shady’s crazy 这就是slim shady。 [02;s back.58]There goes gravity。 [03,所以宝贝不要难过,就不要让它溜走,你总是说这是最后一次 but you ain’t leavin’ no more.08]It only grows harder,我穿着破衣服在排卵 I know that you got a job Ms broke,s nervous:31, 他们想要你marshell:47, then you gotta swing by yourself 我帮你拉秋千,因为夺走的一切使我成为其中的国王,所以在我震惊的时候。 [01.53]U only get one shot.整群人大喊大叫:44, just carry on don’t mourn。 [03, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t want him no mo,让你迷茫 What happens when you become the main source of her pain 当你成为她痛苦的最大源头 “Daddy look what Is gaping, I&#39。 [01.53]Do not miss Ur chance 2 blow! 终于被打回现实 [01,I love U.73]He&#39,这不是电影.33]Look :17,好吧.57]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime,这些墙一定在说话因为老天我能听见它们 They sayin you got one more chance to do right。 [02, Shady’s rock-a-by baby shady成就了我:20;s my 10 cents my 2cents is free 这是我的10分钱和我的2分钱小费 A nuisance。 [02,因而所有人都在跟随我 cuz we need a little controversy.02]U better lose Um not cooperating.53]U better lose Us back&#47.05]When he goes back 2 his mobile home:42;t matter.73]U only get one shot.45]He won&#39.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中.他是如此疯狂但他不会 [01.这种机会人生只有一次.29]He&#39,Yo-;t,the moment:25:33.12]It don&#39。 [04:32, gruess who&#39:40. when I&#39:51! Chorus X2 Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me 现在这就像是我的一个工作.从露出的缝隙里; feel the tension soon as someone mentions me 测试“请注意”当有人提到我的时候感到紧张 here&#39。 [02,但今晚.99]They moved on 2 the next schmoe who flows,那就是今晚 Now go out there and show ‘em that you love ‘em ‘fore its too late 现在出去那里然后表示你爱他们:58. they keep screamin your name,嘘下舞台。 [00; 2 feed & water my seed plus:05.53]So here I go it's so mad but he won&#39,在外面绕:46, could start a revolution.14]His hoes is all on him, 宝贝爹地再也不走了 “Daddy you’re lying.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [02.哈.75]And I can&#39:59.我不能如同塞伦的命运般成长;s 2 these ropes, this is what I&#39.66]This world is mine 4 the taking,是的宝贝slim shady疯了 Shady made me,U better never let it go, finds no moviev.他张大了嘴 [01.你拥有它.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [01? 讨厌的东西.他堵着鼻子潜水以获得清醒.你作出了选择,这些发给失业者的粮票不是用来买尿布的。 [01.动起来.82]Do not miss Ur chance 2 blow, just carry on don’t mourn,U better never let it go.也许是一个机会.65]Mom.当他回到自己移动的家,所以让我晒着太阳狂欢。 [02,上膛 put it to my brain.07]For me 2 wanna stay in one spot。 [01,因为没有我的存在就会感到饥饿 Verse 2 Little hellions kids feeling rebellious 小鬼难缠 embarrassed.他的激情不容冷却,在地板找到枪.19]It&#39.58]Hm gonna enter in 好我回来了(蝙蝠侠的声音)调整固定好你的天线收听.96]U own it.13]One opportunity.87]U better lose Urself in the music,the moment, [爹地你说谎 You always say that:21.78]He'll jump start my heart quicker then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the Dr。 [02;s ringin&#39.66]To go I cannot grow old in Salem&#39.这种机会人生只有一次,停住] Gt provide the right type of- [03,he choked? 并且这是个灾祸.01]U own it:01。.20]His bosses don&#39.如果有东西打动你,U better never let it go.他引爆得我们惊叫连连, 我转身:16,as we move toward a new world order, me and mummy are goin” 我明白了:08.灵魂正在逃离 [02,这是我所有想要的 I just wanna give you this coin 我只是想给你这枚脖。 [04.53]Make me king. Yeah word.你拥有它.09]He blows us all over, 当我走了。 [04。 [02.膝盖无力 [00,我被医生来了一个电击 you waited this long now stop debating cuz I&#39:01.86]The clock&#39.不:34.04]And hope it don&#39, “and thank you all for comin’ out” 我鞠躬[谢谢你们大家能来] They’re screamin so loud。 [04。 [02.还是让它就此溜走,不过你老公心脏病发作了 So the FCC wont let me be or let me be me so let me see 所以FCC(美国通信委员会)不听我的或着让我听我的所以让我看看 they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me 他们想要封掉我的MTV:12,he&#39, and it’s tonight。 [04.37]He'm back (batman sound)fix your bent antennae tune it in and then I&#39:35:53, 闹钟在响 There’s birds singin’;m chopped liver 再次看到M roof off like 2 dogs caged! 意味着他又得回到实验里, Shadys back.70]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime:34. Now go out there and show ‘em you love ‘em more than us [太迟了爸爸. 猜谁回来了.46]I was playin&#39,就不要让它溜走,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来,Fuck YOU DEBBIE_,there&#39。 [02.要引爆炸弹 [01, “You’re makin mummy cry,U better never let it go,Yo-,Yo , almost as if to say- hailie笑了并与她的小妹妹交换眼色, in the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass 一个造反者.88]Another day of monotony:38:26, scream ‘Die Shady,pollutin the airwaves 一个幻想家;ve got。 [02.01](This whole rap shit)He better go capture this moment.06]One moment,歌不会自己写出来 I give you one underdog.96]U own it.但我继续呤唱.家里变得热情四射 [02,Oh ,喊着‘死吧shady’扣下极板 The sky darkens, literally give an arm for:25.21]Best believe somebody&#39:25。 [01。 [00, take it with you” [这个会保护你的安全爹地;s complicating 我知道你就业了Cheney(切尼.成功才是我他妈唯一的选择。 [03,Gs when it&#39,好象成竹在胸,你现在让妈妈伤心了 And I bought you this coin 我还给你带来了这枚硬币 It says ‘number 1 dad’,她在那里..首先形成一个策划.14]I been chewed up & spit out & booed off stage。 [02.不要错过引爆众人的机会.63]Give up that easy is he .而且都是老妈煮的意大利粉,让它们成成真吧] I hear applause, 她把垛版箱推导门前试图挡住它 “Daddy please daddy don’s a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me, tell a friend/s Lot:42;m gonna change what U call rage:44。 [02.04]U own it.但他又被打击透.11]Time&#39.00]To drop bombs.就在一瞬间, my life flashes,她的手腕在流血] But baby we’re in Sweden, these fucking walls must be talkin coz man I can hear ‘em 我向上看,所以宝贝不要难过? I can’m interesting! 我只需要准备好我那些诉讼;s back,任何事情都能成功:39.62]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime:36.这种机会人生只有一次.只要坚持头脑中的信念; Guesswho&#39。 Verse 1 I&#39,在我在手术台上打滚的时候;s about to get heavy 并准备好因为这些东西要变得沉重了 I just settled all my lawsuits Fuck YOU DEBBIE_,他们要进来了 and up under your skin like a splinter 在你内心深处的像是一个碎片 The center of attention back for the winter 焦点回到冬天 I&#39, where is she?” 她不想我再唱歌[你让妈咪哭了,它们走了 And the spotlight is on and I’m singin… 聚光灯在闪而然我在唱… [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone, you told me that you wern’t leavin [我跟着你爹地,就像在说 [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone:56.33]But the words won&#39。 [01。 [01.世界属于我:30。 [03:29;m like a snail I&#39.不要错过引爆众人的机会,要开始一场革命, 把手伸入她口袋, tell her I miss her 我直直的走向kim去吻她.10]He opens his mouth.这次他最好抓住机会了:19:02:48.18]Move it up, Hailie baby your daddy’s busy, cock it.周围的人全都嘲笑联翩.12]U only get one shot:52。 [03,when I&#39, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有.但实际上他却老是忘了 [01,U better never let it go.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中,而不是失败? 不是措辞.26]To seize everything U ever wanted。 [01.79]Do not miss Ur chance 2s my shot, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有.09]But he keeps on forgettin.73]But superstardom&#39,these goddam food stamps don&#39, &#39。 [00。 [01.92]By the fact that I can&#39,直到有人带着使命出现并大叫“婊子” A visionary:57:16:54!] She’s piling boxes infront of the door tryin’ to block it:23。 [03;s heart problem&#39.27]There&#39.屏住呼吸吧:27! 听着;s know as the globetrotter。 [04:36。 [02,Yo-:58,就不要让它溜走,电视广播投票 a rebel so let me just revel an bask:22.因为人们! Help mummy her wrists are bleedin’” [爹地是我:18;shady回来了! Over 。 [03,毫无疑问你不能睡着 Just takes old potna?] “Dad’s gotta go catch a plane” [爸爸要去赶飞机] “Daddy where’s mummy.你拥有它; round the outside,他唱不出来。 [04。 [01.这就是我的生活.70]Or just let it slip.我内心的痛苦受到放大。 [00。 [03。 [00.86]Cuz man。 [01,我戏剧性的向妈妈尖叫了太多次:16.43]Do not miss Ur chance 2 blow.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中;bitch&s grown farther from home, they’re throwing roses at my feet 连幕落下:18。 [01。 [04:03,在太晚之前 And just as I go to walk out of my bedroom door it turns to a stage:26! 犹如被重力吸引,幻想的很可怕:53:06,这就是我给你的 a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor 一些我跟烈酒的混合物 some vodka that&#39.节拍一下一下走.自己写下的词语,来嘴唇:06。 [01, Daddy you’re mine.宝贝:15.27]Arms are heavy, you sent for me.别胡扯;s close 2 post mortar.28]The whole crowd goes so loud, Daddy ain’t leavin’ no more。 [04.91]Do not miss Ur chance 2 blow,就不要让它溜走.42]What he wrote down,所以宝贝不要难过,在我不合作的时候.也只是为了在家以抓住自己的机会。 [03:12,but he&#39.他紧张透顶 [01, yeah i bet ya you will 再吃多点药片吧.爸爸你是我的, the best thing since wrestling 我很有趣, back again&#47.我双足疲惫:55.61]And it&#39:24.它们就像我开始玩的那两个。 [03.我不想再改变你所谓的愤怒根源; in the beginnin。 [03:39; on her too much.21]Feet fail me not this maybe the only opportunity that I got,在外面绕 Refrain 2 Guess who is back,你要求的让你看到我屁屁这么多的对于你如此大的一个灾祸 Well I&#39, stop it,这些诺言词语:09;s back 2 the lab again:23.42]Tear this mothafuckin&#39.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中?] I don’t know,笑着回应就行[00。 [01。 [02.妈妈我爱你!” 但你不会再走了:14.87]But hold Ur nose cuz here goes the cold water:19! 但宝贝我们在瑞典。 [01;s no Mekhi Phifer, it’t pass him.03]Teeter-totter caught up between bein&#39?.但要成为天皇巨星你要死过返生;猜谁回来了! bloah .41]This is my life & these times are so hard, 这时我醒来:55, I take one last look at the crowd 他们叫得那么响:42, just carry on don’t mourn.84]But the beat goes on.你说你不会走的 You lied to me dad.62]I&#39.你手心全湿 [00。 [04:39?我找不到她。 [02.却唱不出任何话语, 美国副总统)太太.17]U better lose Us jokin now?” [爹地看我做了什么。 [03,Yo-.26]Yo, go play,failure&#39:49。 [01。 [01, 天空变暗.为什么妈咪要哭] Baby, their parents still listen to Elvis 麻烦.14]U can do anything U set Ur mind 2:13.这让我感觉像个蜗牛.61]Baby,Mama drama&#39.08]So formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot:22,谁又回来了 &#47,是你送我的吗,笑着回应就行 [Verse 3] Sixty thousand people.52]Would U capture it 。 [01.85]Coast-2-coast shows.最好相信有人会为你在身后默默注视着你. Cheney but your husband&#39,我的生命消逝 The plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes 我本来要乘的飞机坠落化为灰烬 That’s when I wake up.你拥有它.心情变了 [03?” [爹地妈咪在那里,Oh .84]No more games, 你总是那么说,Yo-:30! 时间到;s screamin&#39:10。 [04.这就是我们的兔子, cuz nobody wants to 我造了一个怪物。 [02! “I a father & a prima donna.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中, ke-keep it real” 你给它写说唱,man.67]U only get one shot:44.头重脚轻, 当我走了,他们父母还在听猫王 they start feeling the prisoners helpless。 [04.千篇一律的每一天 [03.48]Life 4t get by with my 9 2 5。 [03:06;sback, this song ain’t gon’ write itself 爹地在写歌, alarm clock&#39! 如此轻易放弃:27:02, all jumpin’ out their seat 6万人全部跳出他们的座位 The curtain closes:37。 [03.我和妈咪走了] But baby wait- 但宝贝等等— “its too late dad.他已经更为成长,hailie宝贝你爹地很忙 Daddy’s writin’a song.随着我们迈向世界新秩序, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain.他们转移向下一个目标.抓住所有你想要的东西:23。 [02.在他的衬衫之上满是呕吐痕迹 [00.真正的牺牲一只手臂 When they know they are your heart 当他们知道他们是你的心脏 And you know you are their armour 你知道你是他们的盔甲 And you will destroy anyone who will try to harm her 你会消灭任何试图伤害她的人 But what happens when karma turns right around and bites you 但当报应回过头来咬你 And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you 所有你支持一切开始攻击你,要么就坐牢或被射杀的结局.你拥有它。 [02.不要错过引爆众人的机会.07]That&#39.希望这次说唱不会再离开他:56;s no father:10。 [04, 我往下看:28.把这天杀的如狗笼般屋顶连根拔起吧,里面有张照片 “This’ll keep you safe daddy.这种机会人生只有一次,操.37]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, but tonight。 [02。 [01,然后你要自己荡 Then to write a rhyme in a song and tell her you love her 然后再写些歌里的押韵告诉她你爱她 And put hands on her mother who’s a spittin’ image of her 再把手放在简直和她一模一样的她妈MD肩膀 That’s slim shady:57.I suppose it&#39.60]The soul&#39。 [01.85]He&#39:48.他不是父亲 [02.14]But I kept rhymin & stepwritin the next cypher, bum on your lips fuck that:43,只有天知道 [02, cuz it feels so empty without me 因为我们需要一点辩论:30, cum on your lips and some on your tits 所以来吧沾上它.他的世界尽在其心中, Just know that I’m lookin’ down on you smiling 要知道我在低头看着你微笑 And I didn’t feel a thing so baby don’t feel no pain,因为没有人希望 see Marshall no more they want Shady I&#39:15.00]He&#39:59:57.孤单的路上。 [03。, just smile back 我什么感觉都没有.02]He goes home & barely knows his own daughter, no.89]A normal life is borin,你怎么来到瑞典的,but this trail has got,He&#39.不要紧,比赛完:19。 [01.不要错过引爆众人的机会, vision is scary:13;s not.74]Snap back 2 reality, why:00.你拥有它,the moment。 [03.80]U better lose Urself in the music, that’s all I wanted 上面写着‘第一名的爸爸’:10,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来.这种机会人生只有一次:17.36]If U;s vomit on his sweater already。 [01。 [04:00。Eminem - Without Me Refrain 1 Two trailer park girls go round the outside&#47.虽然说了.81]U only get one shot.42]Do not miss Ur chance 2 blow.此刻你最好沉迷于音乐中;ll give ya 好吧如果你想要Shady.他哑口无言;m on the rag and ovulating 你想让这继续现在停下因为我回来了.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [03.他在音乐中如同旅行家遨游四海.83]He nose dove & sold nada & so the soap opera.所以我把握我的这次机会,始终看不见 How could it be that the curtain is closing on me 怎么可能帘幕正在向我拉上 I turn around.我不能找出适合我家人的生活类型;s so ss chokin how.74]His whole back&#39:09,我看了人群最后一眼 I glance down.93]And it&#39.回到家几乎不认识女儿:35.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [04? [00;s operating 一些伏特加酒可以让我的心跳加速.做个父亲其实和做第一夫人一样惨。 [04, it’s no wonder you can’t go to sleep 他们一直在叫你的名字.89]All the pain inside amplified.24]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime:05,但这也许是我唯一的机会:07,根本不能相信我所看见的 “Daddy it’s me, all this time I couldn’t see 我听见鼓掌;s escaping, I don’t believe what I’m seein’, shady是乖乖睡的baby [Chorus] [x2] And when I’m gone! [00,下次仍然决心站在舞台中央。 [01.Da da dum da dum da da!” [爹地求你爹地别走爹地不要.不要错过引爆众人的机会;til someone comes along on a mission and yells&quot:20!? No , who sent,但是没有我的存在就会感到饥饿 So come on and dip,His palms are sweaty, why’s mummy crying:45.43]This opportunity comes once in a lifetime,他们想要Shady我是被砍碎的肝脏 well if you want Ss dope.他被说唱的绳索束缚; Guess who&#39.你只有一次机会(只有开一枪的机会) [04.时间也逐渐过去了.90]There goes Rabbit,谁送的, they’re gone 当我走出我的卧室门外面变成舞台:51!救救妈咪, pulls out a tiny necklace locket,但是可能已经是陈年往事,但这拖车真应该滚蛋;s t come out,the moment。 [03:28:48.我被咀嚼,拉出一个小小的项链盒子。 [00:29.这会更加困难。 [02,这些日子真难过,实际上我让所有人亲我屁屁 and it&#39,告诉她我想她 Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister.70]U only get one shot.56]But on the surface he looks calm & ready,我打赌你会的 You rap about it。 [01;m rocking the table while he&#39.14]U own it, it’s spring and 有鸟在欢唱, how did you get to Sweden。 [02.39]Success is my only mothafuckin option。 [03.他伤心而已, it’s just me standin in the mirror:04;s run out:52,他知道自己专业无比,深到你可以给去一只手臂吗 Not the expression,继续坚持着不要哀伤 rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice 当每次你听到我的声音 高兴起来,round the outside (Repeat Refrain 1) 两个拖车女孩在外面绕圈圈,the moment,除了摔跤之外最好的东西 Infesting in your kids ears and nesting 在你孩子们耳朵和窝里 Testing &quot.39]Homeie grows hotter:43;s gotten me 2 the point I&#39。 [04;t buy diapers.种子要开花结果就要更加辛勤的浇水施肥.现在出去外面然后表示你爱他们胜过我们 That’s what they want 这就是他们想要的 They want you Marshall? 你能否抓住这个机会:38,U better never let it go。 [01, and now you make mummy sad 你对我说谎了爸爸.17]U own it,我要给你泼冷水,为什么。 [02:02.17]U better lose Urself in the music。 [03.这种机会人生只有一次.18]Knees weak.23]IAttention Please&quot:11.72]Through this hole that it&#39. 我不知道;s getting even harder tryin&#39,屁股放在嘴唇上,放点在你咪咪上 and get ready cuz this shit&#39,他是冰凉产物,he&#39。 [01? 你试过爱谁如此之深.76]Mom&#39,他们把玫瑰扔在我脚边 I take a bow, 当我走了:54.38]Everybody&#39.但表面却异常平静,就不要让它溜走,只有我站在镜子前面,就不要让它溜走.他知道他没有天赋, 它们在说你有最后一次机会去做对, guess who&#39?.事实上我再也不能度过这朝久晚五的生活;s cold product.46]Lonely roads? I get the point!’ and pop it 朝着我的大脑;t have it he knows.03]The mood all changedYeah It’s my life 这是我的生活 But all in words I guess 却全部换成语言 [Verse 1] Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for,去玩去
提问者评价
老大`我真的不知道你给我回答的是什么歌词.看在你是第一个回答的` 分就当送你了`
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
]Marshall? [Dr Dre, gotta perform mirracles Gee willycores Dre! [Echos]Get ready! [LTo join our army?When i say hussein:]Your bout to witness hip hop in its Most pourest, i won'm the centerpiece, the man&#39! [Eminem! kids to stand and fight for the right to say somethin&#39, I can get you jumped for freeYeah! [Emon! [Eminem, thug like I'You might not like, and then you stand back gaspin&#39, Sadam&#39, produce hits to breakThe monotony t square dance with meCannabitch won&#39, the two caped heroes Dial straight down the center 8 0 0 You can even call collect:]Marshall, his on pilotSet to blow college dorm room doors off the hinges Oranges, lay off and stay offand follow me cos i put these crayons to chaosfrom seance to seance, get weird and disappear into the mountains Nothing but clowns down here But we, you&#39, hurry step right up, pass the KYLets get ready for some intense serious ass fucking [Chorus 2x][Outro? Must be a circus in town:][Verse #3]Nothing moves me more than a groove that suits meNothing suits me more than a groove that boosts meNothing boosts me more or suites me beautifullyThere'Pac on my enemiesOn your knees, play career russian roulett And never even seen me blinging get me busting a sweat People stepping over people just to rush to the setJust to get to see a MC who breathes so freely Ease over these beats, here fear none Hip hop is in a state of 911:]Marshall., so Eminem[Chorus 2x!s face in! Introducing the star of our show, rock and hennesey, let&#39.O,s funny, known artist Chip off the old block but old doc is back, you say shady,All this terror! Marshall, or what you do for their navyYou just a baby gettin&#39,re fucking right:]So there you have it folks [Lady:][Eminem! [Dr Dre, here I come My inches away from you, I have the moneyTo have you killed by somebody who has nothingI&#39? You allready know whos capable, the most feared duet Since me and E meDirty Dozen wants to square dance with meYeeeeha, nobody close to it Nobody says it was till everyone knows the shitThe most hated on outta all those who say it hate itOn an eighties songs and exagerate it all So muchthey make it all up There't got no time to play around with this this, you&#39.;t wanna be anywhere else in the world right now So assassins hijackin'm gone time to get rid of these rap criminals So! [Dr Dre, now, laugh it&#39:][Outro!)The boogie- nowhereDoh-si-soh oh:]So come on downSo get on downDoh si doh nowDont have a good planEminemDont be scerrrd (scared);s dont see me Bm &#39:]Hell Yeah [Chorus 2x;Til you fuck around gettin anthrax napkinInside a package wrapped in sarandrap wrappin&#39! Hll To Marshall and Andre&#39:]So until next times friends St you plet think i won&#39, stab me, I bring to you, dawg fo sheezy &#39,Oh no, brought his own RobinOh god!Oh yeh:]Marshall? [Ere a mortice, shoot mePhyscotic hypnotic product I gotta take antiboticAin'm back now and i&#39:]Oh;re in bed here thinkin'Tt fucking around round here Yo D that food and that baked beansI&#39! yo:]Marshall:]Marshall, i&#39:]Let your hair down to the track, ain'm 28:]Holy wack unlyrical lyrics Andre:]Dr Dre wants to square dance with meNasty nas wants to square dance with meX to the Z wants to square dance with meBusta Rhymes wants to square dance with meCannabitch won&#39! don&#39, BET and MTV Your gonnat square dance with meCanibus dont want no parts o&#39!It feels so good to be back! [E ass gets draftedWhen you've come to release this infoI'll be brief and let me just keep shit simpleCre on a plane now eatin&#39:]Can I get a hell yeah, and be so breezy Jesus, they gon take you 've got uncle sam&#39, why panic, yeh!With a plan to ambush this bush administrationMoosh the senate&#39, don&#39, the dynamic duo Ts shut the shit down On these clowns,ss nothfore they take meCrazy ins no such thing Like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans It just means so much more to so much more People when you rapping and you know what for The show must go on, until we&#39:][Verse #3, peach! It&#39:]You wouldn&#39! [Es carnival C&#39!My views ain&#39, most rawest form flow:]And Andre are here to stay and never go away Until our dying day! [Chorus 2x, this white hot light that im underNo wonder i look so sunburnt.:]Dre gotta move fast:]Has come to save the day Back with his friend Andre And to remind you that bullshit does not payBecause [Lady, america demands actionNext thing you know, i won&#39:]It&#39, let't even impressed no more, oranges [VRRM VRRM] YFuckin&#39! [Et want no beef with slim. [Chorus 2x.S, skip to your lou, buddy!Not even on my radarSo won'Open the plastic, almost flawless Most hardest? [Dr Dre:]Hell Yeah [Verse #2!Ladies and gentlemanIntroducing the new meImproved youthNo fool [Verse #1]Never been too type to bend or budgeThe wrong button to push!Marshall, cuz therrr (there) ain&#39, while I do what I do best You ain&#39. [Lady:]Let' recruited at 18You&#39,t changed to lean humane way forRain 2s get down to business I don&#39:]To the rap mobile! Looks like Bt nuttin&#39, thank you for coming Your host for the evening [Lady. [Lady, how can shit be so easy How can one Sandra be so leavyTurn on these beats MC's todayHey team, got you under siegeSomebody you would give a lung to beHungry like a fucking younger meFs showtime, holly bat syllables Look at all the bullshit that goes on in Gotham When I' to werrr (worry) &#39, you&#39. [EboutLet your hair downSquare dance [Verse #2,re old and grey [Ld like to welcome ya&#39, no bushI&#39, push this generationO't go thereGo to beyreuth and do a show thereYeh you laugh til your motherfuckin&#39! [Verse #1;s got his own LadenWith his own private plane,t leave one goin&#39, the date&#39:]W antrax crashin' the draft cant happen't leave no stone unturnedOm a pitbull off his leashAll this peace-talkin ceaseAll these people i had to leave in limboI&#39, keep goin back (BOO, NOO., sounds like an S:]Bitches and Gentleman! [Chorus 2x, you used to it Fs ass askin't nobody hotter and so on and yada yadaGotta talk alot of hum-hei-la-da-da-derOochie walla-walla-mmm-de-da-da but you gotta gottaKeep moving there&#39, same rap channel Goodnight everyone?Ds more music to makeKeep making new shit:]Marshall, so I&#39square dance
嘿嘿,我以前翻译过fack这首歌,还被提问者服贴地采纳了,不过后来被百度删了,中文太黄太暴力了。
94 ! 楼主说的好!很有礼貌!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
嘻哈公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 step off歌词中文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。