求给我一首歌的时间,英文的

求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,_苏州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:260,175贴子:
求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,收藏
求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,
知道的是神
who knows is god
我给你一根腿毛你知道我的名字吗?
智商低,不能帮助你,但我可以顶你。
《Kiss goodBye》《fell my world》
来帮帮它!
是女生唱的。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一首歌名~
的《天天向上》
里放过。。。
忘不了。。。。请知道的说下歌名~
能再说下网址就更好了~~
歌名《fairy tale》
dido的thank you?
好难~有那么一句半句歌词也好......
大家还关注您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一首歌名
歌曲,歌手好像吐字不清楚的样子,跟说唱差不多,旋律不高不低,高潮处好像是&beautiful gird&,好像是新歌吧,在广播里听的,请了解的达人指点。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求一首歌英文的很嗨,今天无意听到歌词是什么its ok.忘了_百度知道
求一首歌英文的很嗨,今天无意听到歌词是什么its ok.忘了
提问者采纳
歌曲名称就是”It‘s
ok “可以直接搜索到、
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
as. long as you love me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌(英语的)_百度知道
找一首歌(英语的)
但是个男的;i can see something you always say&quot小时候听得一首英文歌,只记得一句歌词?和一句&,ms&quot,歌手嗓音很高;you belive never to go&
像不是。能发个下载地址让我试试,那首歌应该比2004年早,而且有几个镜头在楼顶上拍,mv里面记得背景偏绿
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的好听的英文歌
493966人推荐
384380人推荐
301114人推荐
271002人推荐
255134人推荐
229620人推荐
206658人推荐
185992人推荐
167392人推荐
150652人推荐
135586人推荐
122027人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
when yo main homie gone[Ss gone(Sometimes I feel like I can's how me and my boys rolledHow could it be:Bad Side
Master P, goddam I miss my boyWe started out youngstas in the park throwin birdsIn your hearse, when your time was upYou never seen your child:m glad you in a better placeI hope I see ya soon, may ya&#39, it seem right now I&#39. (it&#39, ain'm so all alone(Everytime I see something you done leftI really miss my homies(It just remind me., one in jail, I never could belive that that was trueYou was with me forever, Mo B, from the streets we used to fallIn the park you liked to ball. Dd give up all that bullshit if I could get back my boyOff in the club smokin weed til 3;C;s a heaven up there for real GsFor all the niggas in the game that be sellin keysI keep my memories:bad side .;t believe you gone), damn they killed you for some changeSmile for my homie Kevin Miller my boy RandallThe ghetto persons that lost they loved ones to these ghetto scandalsTake a minute to smile for the dead (uuunnnggghhh, Mo B, knowin I&#39.;t go on)And I&#39.[Sons of Ft never gon be forgotten)I know you in a better place(Cause as long as I's mama straightBut today'm the only one aliveTo all my soldiers before me, never jerkinStill blowin dolja fo ya cause I know you up there workinYa little baby'm just sittin here dazed thinkin bout all the times we hadThinkin the past, put yo name upon the wallIn the projects you't no more tears).;s cool and ya baby&#39, more and more of you,When it'dell]Sittin at the ghetto thinkin boutAll my homies passed away (uuunnnggghhh, Makaveli)All my homies who done made it to the crossroads(Biggie Smalls)[Sons, he had to chase the gameNs like I can&#39. - I Miss My HomiesI want ya&#39, some nights I ride and cryWonderin why the real niggas always the ones to dieSo I just smoke my weed and try to clear my mindI wish that I had the power to turn back the hands of timeI wonder if there&#39, makin all our money stretch like limosEven though I smile, but they say gangstas can&#39, but he&#39. (everytime i see something you done left
I Miss My Homies
歌手, you could check my rest in peace tattoosSee me and C and P forever gon be ridin and thugginRest in peace to all the ones that didn'm a see you in the crossroads][Pimp C]We used to grip on the grain and flip them candy toysBut I&#39?Somebody took my boy from me(It's goneAnd I'll to play this at funerals in the hood, it't believe you gone)My best friend&#39, damn it'I ain&#39. O&#39. 专辑, cause rappin is yo thang&quot.Til all this black on black crime stop:good side,s a legend on the street you was a starBut it&#39, hollerin at the hoesSpendin 00 on me on gators and clothesWhen I turned to rap.But in the gs like i can&#39.Some say the t no more killinAin'dell]How could it be, just the bodiesHe at the crossroads guide us out to the rest of meWishin I could rewind time like demosMe ll rest in peaceWhen Hs sad.
专辑歌曲;s here to remind usEven m so all aloneI really miss my homiesEven though they gone awayI know you in a better placeAnd I hope to see ya soon someday[Master P]I used to hang with my boy even slang with my boyUseds a sad day to see the t-shirt with ya faceFrom the cradle to the grave!)Candy painted cadillacs and triple goldThat's sad to see my homeboy ridin in that black carA lotta soldiers done died:Master P!)Smile for the dead (RIP 2Pt no more fights, and ain't make itAnd rest in peace to my brotherWe gon miss you(I love these fools)I know you in a better place(Every time I get on my knees)And I hope to see ya soon someday(Idell]Even though you gone away(Even though you gone:Good Side, got me perkin?Somebody took my boy from meMy best friend't cryBut if I close my eyes and visualize me togetherThen I suddenly wanna smileTo see you laid down when it&#39.:i miss my homies歌手. and i hope to see ya soon someday., a lotta mothers done criedYou done took yo piece of the pie but you was too young to retireWhy soldiers ride for yo name leave it vainSome Gs never change. O&#39, Mo B., writin down numbers like memosMakins sad to see my nigga in the dirtThe game got me workin, O&#39, &quot, some was good and some was badRemember Dante?It was a group of us, I&#39, just a group of fiveNow three dead, try to keep my head strongBut baby it't gone even lie, dawg)Even though they gone away(I just keep reminiscin)I know you in a better place(Cause I know you alright)And I hope to see ya soon someday(And I keep smilin., you ain'm hereYou gon live through me and other TRU playas)I really miss my homiesEven though they gone awayI know you in a better placeAnd I hope to see ya soon somedayI&#39, took my soul
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌的歌词是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信