在徐州百姓网哪里可以买到best audiophile voice

Best Audiophile Power Cable HiFi Power Cable Audio Power Cable | Essential Sound Products
AC POWER CORDS & ACCESSORIES&&&
The Essence Reference-II - Best Audiophile Hi Fi Power Cord For High End Audio
Price: $1999.99
Customer Reviews...
& Anders - Sweden
Lorin - India
& "Positive Fiction" (Audio Enthusiast)
& Chris (Audio Enthusiast)
& Jason (Audio Enthusiast)
& Joe Mendez (Audiophile)
& Kimball Corson (Audiophile)
The Most Reviewed Audiophile Power Cord:
NEW Reference-II Review!:
NEW Reference-II Review!:
The Essence Reference combines the best engineering, materials, and hand-built quality for
the ultimate performance:
Dynamics endowed with lifelike energy.
Eliminates "digital" distortions for a
&smoother, fatigue-free, "analog" sound.
Faithful, realistic soundstage imaging.
Rich tonal pallet with no overt coloration.
High End Home Audio Systems
High End Home Theater Systems
High End Mastering Studios
Improving The Best Power Cable Design
The power cord that changed everything when the original version was introduced to audiophile Hi-Fi enthusiasts in 1995. The Essence is our statement product - our "Corvette". The Essence embodies the best engineering, materials and manufacturing processes without regard to cost.
Over the years we have continued to build upon The Essence's strengths, extending and enhancing it's performance. With optimized geometry, higher-purity copper conductors, cryogenic treatment to -300o Farenheit, and new Furutech plug and connector with proprietery termination process, our 5th generation "The Essence Reference-II" power cord reaffirms it status as "the best of the best". Simply put, The Essence Reference-II power cord affords your High-End Audio Hi-Fi system the most emotionally engaging, realistic, state-of-the-art performance available.
Uncanny Spatial & Dynamic Realism!
The essence of music is emotion! Live music conveys an energy, an excitement that stirs the soul. With The Essence Reference-II connected to your high end system,
your audiophile recordings will re-connect you to the emotional spirit of the original performance. The Essence has earned a reputation for transient speed and explosive dynamics including extended yet articulate "supremely satisfying" bass.
Tonal Neutrality & Application Versatility
Tonally, the Reference has been described as delivering real "fulsome" neutrality, not the sterile analytical sound that so often characterizes lesser cables. So benign and hard to identify is the tonal character of the Reference as to be compared to the taste of water, which of course is tasteless.
Makes &Digital& Sound More "Analog"
Since the introduction of the CD, audiophiles have strived to get their digital source material to have the same
fluidity and ease as
their analog records.
Reviewing The Essence Reference, Myles Astor (The Inner Ear) commented
"it produced the most analog and realistic sound I've yet to hear from digital...there was more ambience on the best CD's than I ever believed possible...strings were less metallic and strident.&
Expansive Soundstage Imaging
With the Reference, the soundstage dimensions will be limitled only by the recording material. Large scale performances such as a symphony will have expansive depth, width and height. You will be able to pick out individual instruments from the whole.
When the performance is intimate like a jazz trio, the image and instruments within the soundstage will have appropriate size.
Resolution & Quiet Grainless Backgrounds
In addition to the Reference's tonal balance, the latest version excels in providing more resolution. With the The Essence Reference-II power cord, your system's noise floor will disappear into oblivion. Cryogenic processing renders the Reference-II absolutely grainless. Close your eyes and it's not hard to imagine yourself at the original recording venue!
Customer Reviews - The Essence Power Cord
"the upgrade to the Essence Reference II is not just another small, incremental improvement... it is PROFOUND and it will be obvious!"
Review of Essence Reference II power cords by Charles (Pittsburgh, PA, USA) 2013
"It is easy to skeptical about the potential for a substantial improvement to an already wonderful high-end audio power cord, specifically the Essence Reference, by changing the connectors. If you are skeptical, don't be. I took that leap of faith because of Michael Griffin's credibility in designing and rendering exceptional power cord products for many years! I have never been disappointed in him or his products so I traded my already exceptional Essence Reference cords for three new Essence Reference II cords,
outfitted with Furutech connectors.
The new connectors allowed the potential of Mike Griffin's exceptional power cord design to come into full
bloom and to be more fully appreciated. The improvements were not subtle! In every respect, the highs
became airier, more easeful and extended. The mid-range was more fleshed-out with instruments
like the piano, guitar and human voice having more body and dimension, and the bass became more
profound and tuneful by exhibiting more texture with increased dynamic qualities. The bass was also
tighter and more controlled. All of these qualities greatly enhanced the totality of the musical
presentation in a more effortless way, with all of these aspects of the musical realm coming together
to create a coherent and joyful musical experience.
I listen to a wide variety of musical genres from the solo human voice and acoustic instruments, to full
orchestral presentations and very profound pipe organ music. The Essence Reference II power cords
have handled them all with equal aplomb and ease.
At age seventy and with several decades of being infected with that well-known disease, "audiophilia,"
I have never enjoyed the reproduction of recorded music in my home environment as much as I have
since I have incorporated the Essence Reference II power cords into my very high-end music system!
If you currently own and are enjoying the glories of the Essence Reference power cord, the upgrade
to the Essence Reference II is not just another small, incremental improvement....it is PROFOUND and
it will be obvious! You will not have to strain your ears to sense some micro-improvement...this
improvement is the "real thing!"
Sincerely, Charles
"more musical and dynamic, and radically improved performance at the frequency extremes."
Review of The Essence Reference Power Cord by Peter
(Bristol, RI, USA) 2010
"The Essence cords have made my audio system more musical and dynamic, and radically improved performance at the frequency extremes.
Using an Essence cord also substantially upgraded the video on my LCD TV, providing sharper images and more natural colors with less noise.
The benefits match buying new components, but at a far lower price!"
"My Essence products bring me pleasure every time I listen."
Review of The Essence Power Distributor by Lorin
(India) 2000
Somehow my life's journey carried me to the other side of
the world --a world full of color, sound, and unusual aromas. My world is India,
a land of refined folk and classical music traditions practiced for hundreds if
not thousands of years. To feed my lifelong love of music, I attend around 50
concerts a year and listen to many types of music on my stereo.
Unfortunately India is also an audio and electronics hell as
the climate is severe. We have tremendous heat and dust in the summer as well
as 90-100% humidity and 4 months of heavy rain during the monsoon. Living by
the Arabian Sea adds another challenge. The salt in the air causes rapid
corrosion affecting everything and anything making 25 year old buildings look
100.& Our weather challenges the functioning
of mechanical devices and electronics to the max. Normally reliable components
become unreliable.& Even my CDs take a
toll with the humidity nurturing mold on their surfaces.
Since early 2000, I&ve used equipment from Essential Sound
Products. Electricity is supplied from an Essence Power Distributor thru Essence AC power cords to my Audio Research CD player and Krell integrated amp.
The quality of construction of these Essential Sound Products is first rate and
they look no different today than they did the day I unpacked them. To hold up
so well and to function 8 years in such extreme weather, without problems,
speaks loads for Essential Sound's products.
From day-1 there was a significant improvement relative to
the stock cables. The sound became cleaner empowering more of the music to flow
through. The soundstage opened and greater transparency became evident. The
noise floor lowered, bass tightened, with the sound becoming more liquid. My Essence products bring me pleasure every time I listen. In other words they work as
advertised.
Thank you Essential Sound Products.
"I have tried a lot of both electronics and cables in my years of hifi, but I have never noticed such a big improvement in my system"
Review of The Essence Reference power cord and Power Distributor by Anders - Sweden, 2007
Now I have had the (Essence Reference) Distributor for over 3 weeks and the (Essence Reference) cords for over 2 weeks.
I have played a lot of music and when I'm not at home I have put in Ayre's burning in CD.
The Distributor did a great job with both my stereo system but also TV and DVD. The dynamics were much better
and the presentation of the whole music improved a lot.
I have read Mark Mickelson's reviews of both units. He thinks the Distributor made the biggest job here, but when I swapped my normal cords to yours, oh my god. First I noticed much much more dynamics and deeper bass but a bit blurred. I knew they need some time
one them. This weekend everything come in place - dynamics are there, the bass slam is now much tighter and midrange very natural. The highs
extremely real without being to edgy.
I have tried a lot of both electronics and cables in my years of hifi, but I have never noticed such a big improvement in my system, and we are "only" talking about power distribution here.
I am very impressed with your products Michael.
I don't know if the units are 100% ready yet but if they
will improve more I'm in heaven.
Michael - can't you start making interconnect and speaker cables soon? Thanks.
"the most worthwile audio upgrade I have ever made."
Review of The Essence power cord by "Positive fiction" (Audio Enthusiast), 2003
This review is part follow up, and part new. I've owned my first Essence for almost four years, and connected to my Bryston 3B, it proved
to be the most worthwile audio upgrade I have ever made. In that time, I've
upgraded my cables, my cd player, my interconnects and speaker cable, got a
Richard Gray Power Company, and even after all that, the Essence is STILL the most
positive upgrade in my system.
A couple of months ago, the opportunity came for
me to purchase a second for alot less than I paid for my first, so I jumped on it. It came on Christmas Eve, and after plugging it into various components, it
finally found it's home on the back of my preamp. My preamp is the new Parasound
Halo P3, which I think is probably the best preamp I've ever heard under a grand. Very musical, rhythmic, and rich yet open sound with an honest midrange.
What it lacks in multi buck transparency, it more than makes up for with it's ability to make music sound damn good. The Essence helped take these qualities
to a higher level. The sound remained rhythmic, yet the music became more full and rich, without losing any of the openess or midrange purity. The highs became beautiful. Musical textures, like the resonation of the brass from a saxaphone, or a cymbol, sound more realistic in my system than I have ever heard them sound before. Mostly, I notice that the music has more weight and body, without
robbing the preamp of any of the virtues it had before. The rhythm is still spot on, the bass is deep and resonant without suffering from bloating. The midrange
soundes even more gorgeous than before, and the highs went from clean to
delicate and sparkling.
Admittedly, the difference in sound with The Essence on my
preamp wasn't as overwhelmingly obvious as it was with my amplifier, but it was obvious. I tried plugging it into other components, and every component benefited from it's
incersion, even my RGPC. Hell, I've even taken it over to my dad's house, and
plugged it into his reciever, just to show him how good the damn thing works.
Eventually, it ended up on the Halo, which provided the most benefit to the
audio signal in my system. Oddly, with other cable companies coming into the forefront, I hear precious little about the Essential Sound Products anymore. It seemed like a lifetime ago, that the Essence seemed to be taking the stereo press by storm.
Now they seem like a forgotten trend. Which is sad for the company, but great for guys like me, who can buy them used from people looking for the next hot cable. Let them sell them, and I'll keep saving up money till every component in
my system has The Essence plugged into the back of it. I'll even drill into the back of my DVD player, and insert an IEC outlet on the back to put on of these
on it, when there's nothing left to plug one into. At it's new price, I
enthusiastically recommended it for amplifiers.
After more than three years, I
have yet to discover ONE WAY this cord does not improve the sound of my
amplifier over any other cord I have ever used.< At the prices these can be
purchased used, I can't imagine why ANYONE wouldn't want to get as many of these
things as they can. For amps, for preamps, for CD players, for their computer
monitor... I've heard skeptical people say that power doesn't matter, because it
doesn't exist in the audio chain. Power cords DO matter, because power
(electricity) exists in EVERY LEVEL of the audio chain! Those low level signals
don't amplify themselves! Power touches every IC, every Op-Amp, every resistor,
every output transistor, taking the original signal (which is electricity), all
the way through the speaker cable, until it touches the drivers of the speaker.
It has far MORE affect on the sound than any other type of cable I have ever
used in my system. Quality of power is EVERYTHING in audio. And, with the
Essence, the quality of power is the best I have ever experienced.
Strengths:
&&&&Music has more body and weight, without stripping any of
the original strengths of the original component.
Weaknesses:
&&&&None. I've listened to them for a long time now, and in
my system, I can't find one single way they do anything but make music sound
Similar Products Used:
&&&&Tice, Transparent, Cardas, Mit, Harmonic
Tech, and stock power cables. I've never heard anything better anywhere within five hundred dollars of it's RETAIL price range.
Spending $400.00 on a power cord may not be for everyone, but the improvement in sound was worth far more than that to my ears.
Review of The Essence power cord by Chris (Audio Enthusiast), 2001
Borrowed a broken-in Essence power cord from DejaVu audio to test on my modified Jolida 302b. Noticed an immediate and significant improvement from the stock AC cord. The bass sounded tighter and better
integrated into the music. The mid and high ranges seemed to blossom. The added
depth and "airiness" were particularly noticeable, especially on female vocals.
Bought the cord the next day.
Spending $400.00 on a power cord may not be for everyone, but the improvement in sound was worth far more than that to my ears. It was almost, but not quite, the revelation I had when I first replaced
my doddering Onkyo SS with tubes.
Can't think of any significant weaknesses, at least for the amp. DejaVu audio highly recommended the Essence
for use on amps, but was ho hum about its benefit to sources. I'd have to agree.
Didn't have as much impact on my CD player.
Overall, if you're looking to upgrade your power cord - at least for your amp - this is a good one.
&&&&Jolida 302b (modified)
&&&&Arcam Alpha 9 CD
&&&&REL Strata III sub
&&&&XLO Pro 1200 speaker cables
&&&&XLO Pro 125
interconnects
Strengths:
&&&&Better integrates bass. Opens up mid and high
Weaknesses:
&&&&Minor irritation -- hard to twist into place.
Treble energy became more relaxed, mids seemed to open up, and the bass got subterrain!
by Jason (Audio Enthusiast)
Put it on the back of my Bryston 3B-ST, and IMMEDIATELY noticed a difference. Treble energy became more relaxed, mids seemed to open up, and the bass got subterrain! Voices (male especially) became richer, and drum shots resonated longer. Almost makes my Bryston sound like an entirely different
amp, but that's not right...it keeps all the virtues of my amp (speed, detail), but adds richness and harmony that were only hinted at before I added the cable. I'll keep this thing for life!!!
Five overall, and I debated a four for value, but honestly, I can't think of anything even in it's league, so five for value as well (may be the best $500 you spend on your system ever!)
Strengths:
&&&&Super deep bass, music sounds more natural
Weaknesses:
&&&&None I can think of...definitely for amps
Similar Products Used:
&&&&Cardas, Harmonic Tech., Tara Labs, Transparent
"It seemed to energize the sonics of my amp in a way I can hardly describe."
Review of The Essence power cord by Joe Mendez (Audiophile), 1998
I recently auditioned several power cords for use on my amp (Plinius SA100III) and found The Essence cord to be the best. It seemed to energize the sonics of my amp in a way I can hardly describe. It just sounded real good used with my amp. I was not as impressed used into my linestage however.
"cleaner faster sound with much augmented dynamics and lower extension and smoother, more dynamic highs"
Review of The Essence power cord by Kimball Corson (Audiophile)
This is a seriously good product that can radically improve most systems, requires a break in time and works, in part, by reforming the power caps on the unit it is plugged into to hold a bit more voltage, but more importantly, incease its release times. The result is cleaner faster sound with much augmented dynamics and lower extension and smoother, more dynamic highs. I use it with a Blue Circle BC-84 line conditioner plugged into the wall beside it (usinging parallel circuits only) and the difference of the combination is very substantial. The very lower bass is made more weighty. One
consequence, though, is that the Illuminations D-60 digital interconnect now sounds too thick and full bodied, and I have gone to an old Brasfield digital interconnect I keep and found sounded the best of all cables I tried on the Theta DACs while searching out the Audio Logic M 34.
This Essence power cord is very highly recommended. Of the few I know who have tried it, they are blown away. One said it was very much better than the Synergistic Master AC coupler he was using.
Follow us on:
The Difference
Can we help you?
Proudly designed & manufactured in the USA.Premium PR27933 Best Audiophile Male Voice 爵士男伶 欧版 CD
两个月内最低:一年内最低:
手机扫码拿到手价
未安装一淘客户端请扫码下载
配&&&送送至吉安+邮费10元
手机购买享更多优惠
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-
v138067.et2&&&&0&&&&晴空下的童话 My Fairy Tale
Noon的热门专辑
发行时间:
发行公司:未知
发行时间:
发行公司:马雅音乐
晴空下的童话 My Fairy Tale
歌手:Noon
发行时间:
所属公司:马雅音乐
声音柔软、如水一般感性富有舒展性与存在感,Jazz Voice系中的新希望。
  收录Best Audiophile Voice发烧名曲Sunny Toyota,广告指定用曲Close to you。
  录音明亮通透温暖,专辑采用20bit K2超级类比后期母带混音制作,权威杂志Swing Journal四颗星高评价肯定。
  出生于大阪,祖国是韩国的Noon,受到歌剧演员母亲的影响,唱歌变成了从小开始便和生活密不可分的一件事。自幼遗传自母亲的歌唱天份与影响,国中的时候,在电视广告上听到Harry Connick Jr的歌声所吸引,之后喜欢Ella Fitzgerald和Billie Holiday的音乐,开始对爵士乐变得有兴趣。2003年受到日本名爵士制作人铃木先生慧眼赏识,发表首张爵士专辑“better than anything”作为个人出道作品,获得乐界高度评价与市场一路长红的销售量,隔年她以新人的特例以日本全国的Blue Note为中心展开solo tour,相当成功。
  Noon的嗓音有纯真的暖意,像是出自于天真小孩的吟唱,声音拥有同辈女伶中所没有的独特感,给予聆听者发自心底深处的温暖;如同花朵盛开,洋溢绽放着生气。与生俱来发烧嗓音,连续被收录在著名的“Best Audiophile Voice” (爵士女伶系列)四部曲与五部曲。专辑中更翻唱Eric Clapton名曲Tears in heaven,既纯真又世故的诠释技巧,为传统与现代的爵士女声下了新的定义。她柔软、像水一般感性富有舒展性与存在感的歌声,使她获得高评价;今后是可以期待她的活跃,被视为是jazz voice系中的新希望。
1 . Tea For Two /play/m9ph9x.htm
2 . Here There And Everywhere /play/99ph9p.htm
3 . Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head /play/69ph94.htm
4 . Someone To Watch Over Me /play/j9ph9z.htm
5 . I Have Got Just About Everything /play/k9ph9m.htm
6 . So Far Away /play/09ph99.htm
7 . Tears In Heaven /play/c9ph96.htm
8 . What A Difference A Day Made /play/q9ph9j.htm
9 . Recipe For Love /play/59ph9k.htm
10 . Sunny /play/u9ph90.htm
11 . When You Wish Upon A Star /play/19ph9c.htm
12 . Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow /play/29ph9q.htm