开始哭了…哭的英文单词谁知?

有谁知道一首英文诗 是墓志铭 写给他妻子的诗的内容是:我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前叹息;我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前哭泣;我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前吟诵哀伤的诗;我不在这里,我是明媚的阳光,我是_百度作业帮
有谁知道一首英文诗 是墓志铭 写给他妻子的诗的内容是:我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前叹息;我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前哭泣;我不在这里,请不要在我的墓前吟诵哀伤的诗;我不在这里,我是明媚的阳光,我是轻轻的微风,我是在夜空中闪烁的星星;我不在这里,当阳光暖暖地照在你身上,当微风轻拂过你的脸庞,当星星在夜空中向你眨眼的时候;你就会明白:我不在这里,我没有消失.
简单版:I'm Not Here.Don't stand by grave and weep,For I'm not here,I do not sleep.I am a thou I am the diamond' I am sunli I am the gentle autumn's rain,I am the stars that shine at night.Do not stand at my grave and cry.I am not there,I did not die 完整版:“Do Not Stand at my Grave and Weep” I'm not here.Do not stand at my grave and weep.I am not there,I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow.I am the diamond glints on snow.I am the sunlight on ripened grain.I am the gentle autumn rain.When you awaken in the mornings hush,I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight,I am the soft stars that shine at night.Do not stand at my grave and cry,I am not there,I did not die.Author unknown
“Do Not Stand at my Grave and Weep” I'm not here. Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints o...
Mary Frye, who was living in Baltimore at the time, wrote the poem in 1932. She had never written any poetry, but the plight of a young German Jewish woman, Margaret Schwarzkopf, who was staying with ...谁能给我说下英文的哭泣怎么拼啊?_百度知道
谁能给我说下英文的哭泣怎么拼啊?
提问者采纳
to cry或to weep 求采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
8. 这个政治家发现饥饿的孩子们可怜的哭声让人不忍心听下去,忍不住哭了起来。
The baby cried for his mama,这个孩子情绪异常激动:
1. 当我不得不离开时?你为什么哭?
Don' &weep&gt.
His heart melted when he saw thlaugh on the wrong side of one&#39, you are a big boy now1;s death。
She cried with grief when she heard news of her friend&#39,你现在已经是大男孩了.
2;s mouth&gt,她难过地哭了。
The boy got very emotional when Iin tears&gt. 听到朋友死亡的消息.
7, and started to cry? Why are you crying,他的心软了. 孩子哭着要妈妈; &lt. cry
2;s the matter.
What&#39. 怎么回事. 别哭. 在影片的结尾, the hero wept bitterly.
At the end of the film. 看到这个小女孩哭起来,主人公伤心地哭了;
例句与用法; &lt. weep
其它相关解释
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running
this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him. ‘Pardon, O King,’ cried the little Mouse: ‘forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be a的翻译:一次当狮子睡着一点鼠标开始向上和向下运行 ;这很快惊醒的狮子,放他,他巨大的爪子,打开他吞了他的大颚。'原谅,O 国王,' 哭了小老鼠: ' 原谅我这一次,我永远不会忘记这一切: 谁知道,但我可能能够做你交这几天的一些吗? '狮子如此的想法能够帮助他,鼠标的胳肢,他举起他的爪子,让他走。一段时间 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running
this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him. ‘Pardon, O King,’ cried the little Mouse: ‘forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be a
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
一次当狮子睡着一点鼠标开始向上和向下运行 ;这很快惊醒的狮子,放他,他巨大的爪子,打开他吞了他的大颚。'原谅,O 国王,' 哭了小老鼠: ' 原谅我这一次,我永远不会忘记这一切: 谁知道,但我可能能够做你交这几天的一些吗? '狮子如此的想法能够帮助他,鼠标的胳肢,他举起他的爪子,让他走。一段时间
有一次,当一头狮子睡着了一点鼠标就开始跑下,在他身上;这很快就来叫醒的狮子,他所拥有的巨大paw人在他的身上,把他吞下了他的大爪。 “对不起,o王”鼠标的小叫道:“请原谅我这一次,我将永远不会忘记它,谁知道但我可以转一些,一个你吗?”痒痒,狮子的想法在鼠标能够帮助他,他抬他paw,让他走。
一次当狮子睡着一点鼠标开始向上和向下运行 ;这很快惊醒的狮子,放他,他巨大的爪子,打开他吞了他的大颚。'原谅,O 国王,' 哭了小老鼠: ' 原谅我这一次,我永远不会忘记这一切: 谁知道,但我可能能够做你交这几天的一些吗? '狮子如此的想法能够帮助他,鼠标的胳肢,他举起他的爪子,让他走。一段时间求标准英语翻译:你轻轻遮住我的眼睛,问我是否相信。只要你慢慢数321,我就开始哭泣。世界上最简单的_百度知道
求标准英语翻译:你轻轻遮住我的眼睛,问我是否相信。只要你慢慢数321,我就开始哭泣。世界上最简单的
我就开始哭泣,问我是否相信。只要你慢慢数321求标准英语翻译,三个字对不起,不然乱糟糟的。最后要说出的我恨你。(记得一句一句的加标点符号哦,却变成我爱你。世界上最简单的咒语:你轻轻遮住我的眼睛
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
s most simple spell. As long as you slowly count to 321, asked me if I believe. The world&#39. Finally, I love you, the I hate to tell you, I started to cry,m sorry: I&#39You gently covered my eyes
采纳,谢谢。
其他类似问题
标准英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 哭的英文单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信