求大神翻译成英文!不要用在线翻译!!!!-百谷歌扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求翻译成英语:请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?Would you please tell me what you want these things will be used where?
其他类似问题
please tell me what these things you use for?
扫描下载二维码求翻译为英文,能有多少翻译就要多少,急求!!!(查翻译软件的可以走了,我要人工翻译)Carol采了一些草莓并把它们带回了,求翻译为英文,能有多少翻译就要多少,急求!!!(查翻译软件的可以走了,我要人工翻译)-爱问知识网
求翻译为英文,能有多少翻译就要多少,急求!!!(查翻译软件的可以走了,我要人工翻译)
Carol采了一些草莓并把它们带回了家。它非常有趣。天变得非常阴并且我们担心天将下雨。幸运的是,太阳又出来了。你的学校郊游怎么样?太好了。你去动物园了吗?不,没有。我去农场了。碃顶百雇知概版谁保京你看见一些奶牛了吗?是的,我看见了。我看见了相当多。Carol骑马了吗?不,她没有。但是他唯一头奶牛挤奶了。这些草莓好吗?是的,他们是。/不,他们不是。今天我去学校郊游了。我们乘火车很快就到达了那里。在博物馆,我了解了许多关于机器人的知识。总的来说,这是令人兴奋的一天。一切都是关于机器人的,我对那方面不感兴趣。导游教我们怎样制作一个机器人模型。拍照很难,所以我没拍。我一点儿也不喜欢这次郊游。我什么都没有买。
Carol picked some strawberries and toke them home.It's very interesting.The weather is getting cloudy and we all worried it about to rain.Lucky, the sun came back soon.How is your school trip/camping?It's great.Did you go to the zoo?No. I didn't. I went to the farm.Did you see some cows?Yes I did, very much.Did Carol ride a horse?No she didn't. But she milked the only cow.Are these strawberries sweet/good?Yes they are/ No they are not.Today we went to school trip.We arrived there by train soon./By tr碃顶百雇知概版谁保京ain, we soon arrived there.In the museum
I knew a lot about the robert.In the whole, it's a exciting day.All about robert, which I am not interested.Taking photos is very hard, so I didn't take photos.I don't like this trip at all.I didn't buy a thing/I bought nothing.纯手译 请采纳
热心网友 ?
Carol collects some strawberries and bring them to home.It's very interesting.The weather changs cloudly and we worry about it will rain.It's luckly,the sun come ag碃顶百雇知概版谁保京ain.How about your school trip?It's well.Did you go to the zoo?No, I amn't. I went to the farm.Would you see some cows?Yes, I am.I saw too much cows.Did Caro ride horse?不,她没有。但是他唯一头奶牛挤奶了。(不好意思,这句不是很会)Are these strawberries good?Yes, they're. / No, they aren't.Today,i went to the school trip.We went to there quickly by train.In the museum,I learn many knowledges about the robbert.剩下的自己去翻译下吧,我也不是很会了
Carol to pick some strawberry and took them home. It is very interesting. Days become very negative and we fear that it will rain tomorrow. Fortunately, the sun came out again. How was your school trip? That's great. Did you go to the zoo? No, No. I went to the farm. You see some cows? Yes, I see. I saw quite a few. Carol horse? No, she is not. But he only cow milking. These strawberry okay? Yes, they are. / no, they aren't. I go to school today. We t. We took the train soon arrived there. In the museum, I learned a lot of knowledge about the robot. In general, this is an exciting day. Everything is a robot, I'm not interested in that. Tour guides to teach us how to make a robot model. Taking pictures is very difficult, so I didn't take. I don didn't love trip. I did not buy what.}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信