求英语作文带翻译,题目“城市是否可以饲养宠物”

求最新英语作文 题目是人为什么要养宠物?养宠物的好处有什么?_百度作业帮
求最新英语作文 题目是人为什么要养宠物?养宠物的好处有什么?
求最新英语作文 题目是人为什么要养宠物?养宠物的好处有什么?
Many people like to keep a kind of annimal as a pet ,such as dogs,cats,birds,and so on .They put so great enthusiasm on them that some pets are treated like their family members.A good relationship between people and pets can be very comfortable.They are loyal audiences of you ,while you have something can't tell any one else.They occuppy the loneliness ,cure your pains,make anxious hearts return to peace and innocence ,some pets even can help to cure some mental disease.that's the advantages of keeping an pet.However ,pets are often expensive,to feed them would even cost more .Too much money spend on pets are more or less a little improper while there are so many starving people in this nation.Some dangerous pets are a menace to their owners ,even a dog attack people sometimes,things could be worse if they carrying some fatal virus.That's the disadvantages of keeping a pet.就是这些,如果受表扬了,记得给我多些分哦!¥分分分!其他类似试题
【八年级英语】书面表达。(共一题,计15分)
英语课上,老师要求同学们介绍个人周末计划。假设下面表格内容是你的计划提纲,请根据表格提示的活动内容,写一篇发言稿,介绍你的周末计划,并在班上与同学交流。
Time and place to meet
At 8:00; at the school gate
Where to go
How to go there
By bus/by bike/on foot
What to do
First, go boating,
then, have a picnic
要求: 1. 发言稿中不得涉及真实的人名、校名和地名;
2. 词数:80个左右(已给出的开头和结尾不计入总词数)。
Hi, everyone!
Here's my plan for the weekend.___________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you!
【八年级英语】书面表达。 (共15分)
亲爱的同学,在这一年半的初中学习生活中,你一定结交了许多好朋友。请用英语写一篇短文,介绍你的最好朋友――李雷。
要点: 1. 他比我高,比我瘦一点,他乐于助人,兴趣广泛;
2. 他成绩优秀,比我更擅长英语学习,经常在英语学习中帮助我;
3. 我比他外向,他很安静,我们都喜欢运动,网球运动中我经常打败他;
4. 他最喜欢肥皂剧,不喜欢新闻和动物世界。
Year of birth
Birthplace
农村,意大利
Year of death
画家,发明家,音乐家,工程师,科学家
从小很有天赋和艺术才能
长大后,学做过很多不同的工作。
Contributions
有很多享誉世界的画作,其中蒙娜丽莎可能是世上最著名的画。他还有很多发明。
【八年级英语】书面表达(满分10分)
假设你校Buddy Club正在举行“Who is an all-round(全能) buddy in your heart”活动,你认为Nick是“心目中的全能伙伴”。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇80词左右的文章,介绍你的朋友Nick。
大眼睛,圆脸
诚实,勤奋,乐于助人(举例说明某一品质)
喜欢旅游和下国际象棋、擅长打篮球和DIY
去年加入了国际象棋俱乐部;在校篮球比赛中表现优异
注意:1.根据提示内容,可适当发挥,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;
2.标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数。
An all-round buddy in my heart
I will choose my friend Nick as my favourite all-round buddy.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新关于养宠物的英语作文_百度知道
关于养宠物的英语作文
我有更好的答案
she takes them to the vets and help them to take medicine as if they were babies, whenever they see her. My mother has two pet dogs. it is a member of the family: feed them, she makes trendy clothes for them. In winter.It seems her pet dogs understand everything she did. When they are ill, she takes good care of them everydayPets are our friends, wash them, talk to them and hug them, they lip her feet and give her the warmest welcome in the world, what a touching picture
My View on Keeping Pets
Nowadays, many families have a dog or a cat as a pet. Some people think that pets are good and helpful companies. Some of them even go so far as saying that animals are as good as humans, and their rights should be respected .Senior citizens are especially fond of keeping pet because they are always feeling lonely at home and they see the cats or dogs as their partner.
现如今,很多家庭都养有宠物狗或宠物猫。有的人认为宠物是很好的伙伴,甚至有人说动物和人类一样,也需要被尊重。老人特别喜欢养宠物,因为他们待在家里,比较容易感觉到寂寞,他们把宠物当做自己的伙伴。
But some other people do not like pets. They say that animals are no...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于对在校园里养宠物的看法_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
关于对在校园里养宠物的看法
发表时间:内容来源:
In my opinion, raising pets in the school is not good.There are some reasons.School is the place for learning. If having pets in the school, the pets will certainly attract the attention of the students when the strudents are having classes.In addition, the pets should be kept by someone to make them healthy and clean, which will raise the cost of the management. However, I am surely in support of raising pets in one`s home.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News你现在的位置 : &
2014中考英语作文题目预测及范文:创建文明城市
  为配合我市开展&创建文明城市(build a civilized city)&活动,学校举办以How to Behave Well?为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇80词左右参赛短文。
  提示:1.衣着整洁;2.保持环境卫生;
  3.待人有礼,乐于助人; 4.遵守交通规则; 5&&.
  要求:1.文章必须包括所给提示中1~4项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥;
  2.文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名等。
  In order to build a civilized city, we students should try our best to behave well in the activities.
  It&s a good habit to keep our clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don&t throw litter or spit about. It&s good manners to say &Thank you& and &Please&, and so on. We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others and always ready to help the people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give our seats to the old and the women with babies. We should also obey traffic rules. When the traffic lights are red, we should stop. And we&d better not talk or laugh loudly in public.
  If everyone behaves well , our city will be more beautiful and more attractive.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信