当女友的QQ状态变成"leave me 让我留下...

最新心情说说>>
推荐心情说说Forum SidebarEvents/FeaturesActive: 1418 usersCS:GO our very own ×QQ THREAD×
You all know what this is.Here's to a millennia of pages filled with rage and complain.*keep it civil though*
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Worst matchmaking experience in any game i've ever played.- Server hitregs- Impossible to get close to a 50% win ratio regardless of my own performance due to players not knowing how to eco, rush, play for picks, watch their radar, coverAnd of course people who leave after 0-3, griefers and cheaters
Sup dood ?\_(ツ)_/? ? KiWiKaKi | Slush | Polt | ByuN | PtitDrogo | uThermal | SortOf | ToD ? Game 4 Happy vs Has DH Tours 2016 #Bestgameofalltimemustwatchneverforget : /watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
Yeah but, like... what happened there ? Why was it the worst ? :-p
There was a really heavy flamer on mic the other day, who kept shooting at me on every round, we're talking competitive btw, so I shot him back to make him shoot me even more and pass the damage threshold so he gets kicked.He did exactly that so he indeed got kicked, all is well, we are laughing with the rest of the team, until the fecking bot that replaced him jumped right in front of me when I was scoped and begun shooting at someone, bot died, I got kicked from the game and comp banned for a week.Thanks gaben.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
The bot was his ghost.
NihiLStarcraft
Haha ouch, that's pretty crazy! :pCensured and me were playing a couple games some days ago. We were duo-queueing and got a pretty annoying weirdo on our team. He spoke a language neither of us could locate (I thought Russian for a while but it sounded... different) and was just generally annoying. Constantly yelling in his own tongue, knowing nobody understands him, constantly asking for drops but never saying thanks or anything (I dropped him my AWP like 3 times only for him to run mid with it and die) and, the worst, constant preemptive GGs. One time I clutched with AWP against 2-3 Ts and when I missed one shot at one point he immediately went &OH NICE SHOT GG& over voice even though I pulled it off.I would've muted but he was the only one speaking apart from us...
I'm Fucking sick of the punishment system in this game. People que with friend(s) and then just torture/kick you at their leisure then YOU get shafted for getting kicked. WOW Great system Valve are you fucking kidding me? I've been kicked by 4 or 3+ people more times than I've had aces. It happens every other game, even with NO communication. I make it a point not to talk in CSGO. Shit tier game, DotO better in every way.
Am I allowed to rage about rage?People in this community cant differentiate design choices and balance choices. Oh, there is a plant in the middle of this hall? They need to remove it to add visibility! Maby you should think about the balance ramifications of that, it could be there to help against rushing CTs, it could be there to help sneaking players in that area, it could be anything! People also complain about the Dust 2 new doors but forget that without that they would 1shot body shot through the doors with an AWP. Stop complaining about the stupidest little stuff that has zero impact on the game as well, you really think switching the zues and knife pull out priority is important? Really!?!?!? Also not every person and their freaking mother hacks in this game. it is possible that someone just had a really good game or is just better than you. BRING BACK 1.6.... 1.6 still exists for you to play! Go do that FFS. You are the reason you dont win 85+% of the time, if you think that it is always only your team sucking than you dont understand how MM works.Now on to other stuff.The servers for MM suck nads, that is all, thank you.
They cant beat you, They only hope you beat yourself.
Fuck P90That is all.
Thy Shall Die Alone...or emm..something like that.
steveling pls I wanted to be the one who started this thread
@notstancel ran off to WoW
golflesson
64 tick awping
Fuck this mission was SO ANNOYING § Never playing nuke again in solo MM....... even starting *every* map as CT, still a lot of fail. And I kept playing worse and worse cause on tilt. RHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this is just for most people who will or have posted in this thread. if you really can't stand how bad valve's official servers are, take your game to the next level and play esea. 128 tick servers, much better server config, tournament like rules (35 second bomb, 1:45 round time, no FF) and most of all no cheaters. you'd probably want to be at a certain point in matchmaking (around dmg) to join and not get completely destroyed.
i still dont like how the deagle is still ignored by valve. it's absolutely terrible and still costs $700.On January 17
ArtyK wrote:Worst matchmaking experience in any game i've ever played.- Server hitregs- Impossible to get close to a 50% win ratio regardless of my own performance due to players not knowing how to eco, rush, play for picks, watch their radar, coverAnd of course people who leave after 0-3, griefers and cheatersdon't play by yourself? honestly if you were actually good enough to where you think you are above your rank you would easily be able to carry your team. stop raging and being not constructive what so ever and take charge and call strats with your team. if the whole server is quiet then expect a 16-0 and nothing more.
&I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.& - W.C. Fields
amazingxkcd
If you want to play ESEA, please for the love of God and all that is holy, learn the fucking callouts and timings on each map. I had a pug this weekend on season where we had a guy who didn't know any callouts cause he was playing the map for the first time.Also, what pisses me off is shitty streamers giving away esea week passes to their silver viewers like that is going to help them. There's a reason that you shouldn't touch esea until you have some skill!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
I hate this game's lag interpolation and hitreg. Most of the time I have to shoot either in front of or behind whoever I'm aiming at, which changes depending on ping. I don't know how to improve when aiming feels random as fuck and hitboxes aren't where they appear on my screen. It was never like this in 1.6 or source.
twitch.tv/seroqt || &3 FlaSh HiyA Mong Stats Hoejja
On January 17
aBcaret wrote:this is just for most people who will or have posted in this thread. if you really can't stand how bad valve's official servers are, take your game to the next level and play esea. 128 tick servers, much better server config, tournament like rules (35 second bomb, 1:45 round time, no FF) and most of all no cheaters. you'd probably want to be at a certain point in matchmaking (around dmg) to join and not get completely destroyed.
i still dont like how the deagle is still ignored by valve. it's absolutely terrible and still costs $700.On January 17
ArtyK wrote:Worst matchmaking experience in any game i've ever played.- Server hitregs- Impossible to get close to a 50% win ratio regardless of my own performance due to players not knowing how to eco, rush, play for picks, watch their radar, coverAnd of course people who leave after 0-3, griefers and cheatersdon't play by yourself? honestly if you were actually good enough to where you think you are above your rank you would easily be able to carry your team. stop raging and being not constructive what so ever and take charge and call strats with your team. if the whole server is quiet then expect a 16-0 and nothing more.Oooonly problem with ESEA : No servers in Europe. I don't want to play with 150 ping east coast.
On January 17
Nouar wrote:On January 17
aBcaret wrote:this is just for most people who will or have posted in this thread. if you really can't stand how bad valve's official servers are, take your game to the next level and play esea. 128 tick servers, much better server config, tournament like rules (35 second bomb, 1:45 round time, no FF) and most of all no cheaters. you'd probably want to be at a certain point in matchmaking (around dmg) to join and not get completely destroyed.
ArtyK wrote:Worst matchmaking experience in any game i've ever played.- Server hitregs- Impossible to get close to a 50% win ratio regardless of my own performance due to players not knowing how to eco, rush, play for picks, watch their radar, coverAnd of course people who leave after 0-3, griefers and cheatersdon't play by yourself? honestly if you were actually good enough to where you think you are above your rank you would easily be able to carry your team. stop raging and being not constructive what so ever and take charge and call strats with your team. if the whole server is quiet then expect a 16-0 and nothing more.Oooonly problem with ESEA : No servers in Europe. I don't want to play with 150 ping east coast.they have dutch german and nordic servers...
&I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.& - W.C. Fields
Deranked twice in 45 minutes.3 games of bullshit cunts. First derank. 3 games with instant trolls spamming TKs / abandons. Second derank.I have no words to describe what rage im feeling right now, i really need to fucking hit something.
Useless wet fish.
YumYumGranola
+1 to raging about rage. Especially map imbalance rage. You get to play each side the same number of times. There is no such thing as map imbalance in competitive.
YumYumGranola
And also having a terrorist teammate who runs down the clock to save a bizon.That and people who don't realize that the music changing signifies when there is 10 seconds left until detonation and incorrectly declare that the ct can/can't defuse it.春运雪灾启示录
&&&湖南下雪了,贵州下雪了,安徽下雪了,广东也下雪了…归家路变得前所未有的艰难……[]
票选滞留火车站必备物品清单
水(渴了喝)
方便面(饿了吃)
棉被(睡觉盖)
手机(不用说了)
杂志(消磨时间)
MP3(消磨时间)
报纸或小马扎(坐着等)
网友祝福[]
在这样寒冷的天气,这么多人被困在京珠高速看了真的心寒啊!风雪无情人间有情,在一线的工作人员辛苦啦!
―― 腾讯网友雅迪皮具行
祝愿辛苦奋斗在雪地里的抢修工人和被困在路上的朋友都平平安安!
―― 腾讯网友Carefree
看的人好心酸好难过啊!
―― 腾讯网友悲情tc黑等
愿在雪路上的朋友们,平安!
―― 腾讯台州网友
希望老天爷或者是工作在前线的人们,想着大家的幸福!其实我们需要的很简单,就是两个字:回家!
―― 腾讯澳洲网友
我相信只要大家同心协力,一定可以平安回家!2008春节会是我们最幸福的一个春节
―― 腾讯南京网友
真希望明天能出太阳,也希望全过13亿人的心能融化这白茫茫的雪!
―― 腾讯福建龙岩网友
我们中国的传统节日即将来临,相信每个在外求学或是工作者,没有一个不想回家和家人团聚的...在这里我祝福他们一路平安!
―― 腾讯河南濮阳网友
祝愿每一个现在路上和即将踏上行程的人一路平安!风风雨雨留在2007年,迎接好运2008!
―― 腾讯上海网友
被困在路上的朋友一定坚持住,马上就会到家,相信阳光总早风雨后!
―― 腾讯广东清远网友
看了这么多关于雪灾的文章,真的是感谢为捍灾付出的人民们,希望你们也能早日回到家乡!
―― 腾讯网友莫悔
我妈和儿子被困43个小时,幸亏有好心人帮忙,才会平安到广州,愿天下好人一生平安!
―― 腾讯网友燕子
一篇一篇有P春\的新令我陪令小O啾仍谙愀鄣奈,真的好多了。祝福他可以早日安全到步,c家人F。也希望天饪煲r回暖!
―― 腾讯香港网友
看到在火车站拍的照片觉得挺感动的,希望大家都能平安回家过年。
―― 腾讯网友
希望大家都能回家。风雪挡不住回家的脚步……
―― 腾讯江苏网友
真希望这雪换个地方下!让南方的人们早日回家吧!毕竟咱们东北人抗冻啊!!
―― 腾讯沈阳网友
祝在困难中的同胞们一路平安!战胜恶劣天球环境。祝大家平安!
―― 腾讯深圳网友
就是走路也要走回去…
―― 腾讯浙江嘉兴网友
铁路部门是不是应该先考虑带着小孩的那些妈妈和爸爸还有老人…
―― 腾讯河南安阳网友
只要你们过的好 平平安安的回到家,我们就安心了…
―― 腾讯广西贵港网友
原来我们还有爱,很多照片令我感动,觉的自己好幸福在家里,难怪他们多么想回家!希望大雪快停!大家开开心心!平平安安回家过大年!祝福你们!
―― 腾讯清远网友
很多人不可以回家..气象台说要到4-5号才会气温回升..到那时希望所有的人都能坐上车。
―― 腾讯广州网友
让我们帮帮在路上和还没有上路的人吧!在大自然面前,人类是多么渺小 。
―― 腾讯网友
心情。同感…真想帮帮忙…可是只能在此祝福所有的人平安。
―― 腾讯东莞网友
我在京广线旁边,我号召沿线居民来帮助他们。
―― 腾讯网友
看过很感动我都流泪了,尽管我有点发烧,但看到那麽多人困在路上,真想帮他们。我比他们好多了。
―― 腾讯网友
国新办2月14日上午举行新闻发布会,商务部部长助理黄海表示:今年的雪灾肯定会对中国的食品价格产生一定的不利影响。[][]
抗灾:[][]
征集网友故事
江西峡江的蜡烛现在卖到2块了.中央电视台的新闻报的是真的吗?
――腾讯江西吉安网友
江西省抚州市停电已经快半个月啦,听说到年三十也未必能供上电!
――腾讯深圳网友
2月2号我到常平买汽车票回湖南新化,滚动屏显示票价355元,并且全停。但是一打窗口给的名片上电话号码,有车,要505元!
――腾讯湖南网友
合肥客运站售票大厅卖出的票已经不管用了,要想上车必须加钱,我朋友30块的车票,司机非要收200才给坐!
――腾讯安徽网友
2号18:00萧山机场能开通!
――腾讯杭州网友
《新闻周刊》报随州校车死38学生,湖北指报道不实…
――腾讯网友tianword
深圳至南昌的公路已开通,1号我已经开车回家过年了…
――腾讯江西网友
珠海一切正常,只是去湖南的汽车封路,火车断电而已。…
―― 腾讯珠海网友
京珠高速与武汉的交界处路口发生车祸,打了一个多小时的110、120、122无人前往救助,联系手机:…
――腾讯网友麦兜风颖
惠州火车北站有工作人员收黑钱,150元就可进站…
――腾讯广东网友
1月30日湖北利川市汪营镇两名非正式电工在抢险过程中殉职…
――腾讯网友来信
湖南浏阳出现油荒,2月1日下午去四个加油站都没有油…
――腾讯湖南浏阳网友
江西赣州大余现在停电了…
――腾讯江西网友
萧山出租车2.1见天下大雪,私自成倍上调乘车票价…
――腾讯浙江网友
绍兴至河南固始春运票价从200狂涨到700,还在疯涨…
――腾讯网友
郴州到临武车票涨了7倍…
――腾讯网友周林
广西资源县省道202线资源至桂林方向牛塘界路段可通行…
――腾讯广西网友
湖南地区1日普降大雪,一度畅通的京珠高速公路湖南段再次出现严重堵塞。…
――腾讯湖南网友
上海南到南昌的D193从2.1-5都停开了!…
――腾讯上海网友
苏州到福州的车票票面价格是126元,黄牛卖700元一张。…
―― 腾讯苏州网友
湖南衡阳物价都乱了套了!成十陪的增涨。…
――腾讯衡阳网友
k156次车在途中滞留了40多个小时,铁道部并没什么行动,我们只是一直等…
―― 腾讯江西网友
湖南:一车打工的一下子死了30人,这里的树木全被冰块压断了…
―― 腾讯湖南郴州网友
车被堵,湖南衡山交警只在一旁拍风景照…
―― 腾讯网友佳
k156次车在途中滞留了40多个小时,铁道部并没什么行动,我们只是一直等…
―― 腾讯江西网友
东航已经停售包括南昌,长沙,武汉等地在内的多个城市的机票,直至下周一均无空座…
―― 腾讯上海网友
我是买的26号晚上19:26发车的T176次(深圳-武昌),路上某个火车站又买了三盒方便面,10块钱一盒,加热水泡好了的是15块。…
―― 腾讯湖南郴州网友
洪城客运站本来买票只要80多块钱,可是现在有车来了就不卖票了,说是直接上车,而这个车票却要150块钱!
―― 腾讯江西网友
腾讯春运救助站
捐助留守儿童

总理与我们在一起
大雪难阻归乡路
我们会记住你们
各地开展雪灾救助
聚焦等待的旅客
最感人的瞬间
战斗在抗灾一线的子弟兵
春运中的欢乐
风雪中的表情
“雪趣一箩筐”
春运中的平凡人
众志成城抗击雪灾
重灾区抗灾纪实
父老乡亲兄弟姐妹
网友拍春运
春运聚焦-雪景
[寻找“我的女友”特辑]
腾讯网友寻找一:  
  腾讯网友:我女友张雪梅,21岁,四川人氏!29日从浙江义乌宾王客车站坐客车,至今未回。
腾讯网友寻找二:  
  腾讯网友:有一年没有回家的女朋友和同乡的几个老乡结伴。途中走失,打电话来电显示是 。[]
腾讯网友寻找三:
  杜登勇:女友周永红,20岁,湖北人,深圳打工。1月23日乘长途大巴回监利老家。滞留在株州,失去联系。[]
腾讯网友寻找四:
  腾讯网友:我的女朋友,湖南人,26号从广州乘广州至汉口的L502次列车到长沙,到现在都没法联系上。[]
如果你或你的亲人是春运铁路大瘫痪的亲历者,我们愿意倾听,这一路上发生的故事。你也可能成为嘉宾到我们演播室做客。[]
《南方农村报》联合腾讯新闻征集“路上受阻时间最长的回乡人故事”来稿一经在《南方农村报》刊登,稿费每千字500元。
是哪趟列车成为第一辆被堵的车。来稿一经刊登,稿费每千字500元。[]
《新文化报》联合腾讯新闻征集“吉林人的回家故事”,请讲述您的旅途亲历。[]
1月27日,京珠高速长潭段,有关部门组织人员给受困的乘客和驾驶员发放食品
1月31日,北京西站等候上车的人们。当日,京广铁路湖南段基本开通,北京西站客流猛增
1月31日,武警江苏总队官兵正在南京绕城公路除雪抗灾。连日来,武警官兵风餐露宿艰苦奋战,确保交通大动脉重新畅通
武警上海总队火速抽调41辆军车前往江苏省江阴市,将200多头因大雪压塌牛棚而受困的奶牛运往上海,以保障上海市及周边地区正常供奶
1月31日,中国铁路运输南北大动脉京广线虽已基本恢复正常运行,但武昌火车站依然滞留大批急于返乡过年的旅客,有关方面正在全力疏散
2月1日晚,一位扫雪人员在湖南省长沙市展览馆附近的道路上扫雪
2月1日,湖南交警在京珠高速湖南段的洪市出口疏导交通。 新华社记者 何俊昌摄
面对数以十万计的滞留客流,战士们常常要通宵"作战",除了吃饭、上厕所外其余时间都在疏导人流,困得实在顶不住了,就在椅子上抽空打个盹。
广州火车站东广场临时通道处发生一起踩踏致伤事故,两名乘客在拥挤中摔倒在地,其中一人腿被踩断,另一人伤情不明
1月31日,贵阳火车站停止售票,大量旅客滞留,等待列车正常运行恢复售票
1月31日,旅客在武昌火车站候车大厅候车
京珠高速公路湖南段车辆滞留现象严重(1月30日摄)。当日,正在全力开展破冰扫雪工作的京珠高速公路湖南段尚未贯通,而车辆与人员的堵塞现象重新加剧
滞留在广州站附近的乘客有秩序地进入车站。
1月30日,在浙江农展馆临时驻留点,一名滞留旅客跟前来慰问演出的街道艺术团演员学跳舞。
杭州市开辟多个临时驻留点,以各种形式为滞留旅客提供生活保障和温馨服务。至1月30日下午,临时驻留点已先后接待了近10万人次的滞留旅客。
1月28日晚上11时许,火车站广场临时候车棚,武警战士组成人墙维持秩序。雨越下越大,站在棚外的武警战士的大衣全被淋湿。南方都市报 记者 陈辉 摄。
1月28日,解放军装 甲部队出动63式装甲车在京珠高速公路湖南段碾冰除雪。
1月30日,在云南香格里拉机场,工作人员开车巡逻。 新华社记者 关桂峰 摄。
1月30日,电力工人冒雪在茶山竹海抢修线路。当日,重庆市永川供电局巡视队员在茶山竹海10千伏萱茶线68号杆查线时,发现3棵被积雪压断的大树倒在线路上,造成线路跳闸、接地等故障。抢修队伍紧急排除故障,进行抢修。
1月30日,电力工人冒雪在茶山竹海抢修线路。当日,重庆市永川供电局巡视队员在茶山竹海10千伏萱茶线68号杆查线时,发现3棵被积雪压断的大树倒在线路上,造成线路跳闸、接地等故障。抢修队伍紧急排除故障,进行抢修。
日,上海天气转好,滞留乘客在长途客运总站候车进站。摄影师钮一新/ChinaFotoPress
一场五十年罕见的阴雨雪冰冻灾害天气已导致江西省连日发生了多起车祸事故,1月23日以来发生了三起重大交通事故,导致十三人死亡。图为31日江西省梨温高速公路上两辆大型客车相撞侧翻。中新社发 吴庆才 摄
全国7786万人遭受雪灾,中央气象台继续发布暴雪红色警报,湘鄂豫苏浙等地仍有大到暴雪……
中国中部、东部和南部大部分地区的强降雪和低温天气正在威胁到中国的经济,此前,中国经济已经因能源短缺和通货膨胀而受到拖累……
过年的城市,不是属于你的,我们的心里都在默默呼喊着“回家”。因此我们为了同一个目标――买票,走到了一起,成为了临时的兄弟……
1月13日,一位大三的女生在火车站拥挤的人流中被挤下站台,被火车当场轧死。据说她被大量人流挤压向前时,还不止一次的呼喊过,而挣扎显得毫无力量
看一下往年的春运,我们还要继续这样的故事多久……
春节你打算回家吗?
不管什么方式都要回家
不回,春运人太多
不好说,看情况
如果回家,你打算乘坐哪种交通工具?
火车汽车飞机
自己开车 其他
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 leave me 的文章