英语老师自我介绍叫我记名字看谁说话,我记了那个...

我们英语老师叫我们每个人上课时自我介绍,然后再说几句话.除了说我叫什么名字,多少岁之外.再说些什么合适.用英语,尽量难点的句子_百度作业帮
我们英语老师叫我们每个人上课时自我介绍,然后再说几句话.除了说我叫什么名字,多少岁之外.再说些什么合适.用英语,尽量难点的句子
恩子TA0416
你是小学、初中还是高中?
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语介绍老师(女)我的英语老师名字叫姜玲,她是一个十分幽默的老师.上课时,能把带全班人带动起来.姜老师不仅是一位好老师,也是一个很好的朋友._百度作业帮
用英语介绍老师(女)我的英语老师名字叫姜玲,她是一个十分幽默的老师.上课时,能把带全班人带动起来.姜老师不仅是一位好老师,也是一个很好的朋友.
郑雨328丶094
My English teacher,a beautiful(lovely/gorgious/)lady who is above twenty,makes us feeling that she is the best!sHe gives us knowledge,tells us how to be a real man,solves the problems whatever happens in our life or study--though she's only a junior school teacher! sHe has her own only way in teaching,which aims at improving our ability of self study.sHe used to say to us:"The only one who can help you is yourself!"So she trys to make us understand that!sHe asks us do the question ourselives first,if there's really something seems hard for us,then ask for help from her! And on the problem of how to be a good person,the only require she make is to be honest!He told us that a good person who is honest can get help from many friends while the person on other hand will be forgot by the people who used to know him! And we should say:that's a teacher!and that's our teacher!
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这个星期,似乎过的很快,在星期一,英语老师教我们唱一首歌,名字叫“友谊地久天长”。
参考译文1:This week, it seems too soon, on Monday, the English teacher taught us to sing a song called "Auld Lang Syne."参考译文2:This week, seems to have soon, on Monday, the English teacher taught us to sing a song, called "Auld Lang Syne".参考译文3:This week, seems to have a very fast, on Monday, English teachers to teach us, singing a song called "friendship forever."参考译文4:This week, as if crosses very quick, on Monday, English teacher teaches us to sing a song, the name calls “the friendship to be permanent”.语义参照:我吃肉去了
正在翻译,请等待...一个人无聊的对着电脑屏幕发呆....什么时候才会让自己感到充实呢??
A personal feeling bored of sleeping on a computer screen. . . . . When will make you feel full? ?轮胎压力检查
Tire pressure check港珠澳大桥组合连续梁结构混凝土除了有一般海洋环境混凝土的共同之处
The Hong kong-zhuhai -Macao bridge combination continuous beam with a structural concrete apart from the marine environment in general concrete in commonOSGi-compliant devices can download and install OSGi bundles...
OSGi兼容设备可以下载并安装OSGi捆,和不好意思,我英语不好,看不懂。
Embarrassed, my English is not good, cannot understand.who Departure date
他们离境日期对于客退品的处理我们有明确的流程,并按流程执行
For returned goods processing we have clear processes and process executionThe PC2 Evaporative Condenser is BAC’s newest condenser, com...
The PC2 Evaporative Condenser is BAC' s newest condenser, complementing and completing BAC' s already impressive array of products.dgwrhr tow
dgwrhr拖车他每天从6:15到7:00开始散步
Every day from start to 6:15 for a walki wonder how you hear sounds as a musician
どのようにあなたは音楽家として聞こえるだろうかdrop sheet
删除工作表我们交流不了。。。我不懂英语。
正在翻译,请等待...an you see me
您看见我the sequel to the hyperion
海波的续集原谅我就是这样的女生
Forgive me is girl like这个对吗
This is itThe Masqed Crusader Retreats to the Shadows!
Masqed烈士撤退对阴影!It wasn't all that easy, the way
这不是那么容易,[呲牙]seven o'clock here
[呲牙] 7点钟到这里来I'm sorry to say that we send the high resolotion pictures t...
我很抱歉地说,我们完成订单后高resolotion图片发送给你。手里拿些某东西
In his hand a thing你是老师啊?
You are a teacher ah?将于7月26日离开上海码头
On July 26, leaving the Shanghai portThank you so much!! I know it was too short but was enough f...
太感谢你了!我知道这是太短,但足以让我感受到你的爱;)再次感谢,我爱你??适当地忍让
Exercises forbearance suitably常州市中安机械制造有限公司初始承接欧洲、美国、日本等国制造企业的各种机械零部件来图来样加工业务,多年来积累了丰富的精密零...
Changzhou Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Zhong An initial undertaking in Europe, the United States, Japan and other countries a variety of mechanical parts manufacturing companies to sample processing business, over the years accumulated a rich experience in production of precision parts.我想知道,YMLUW这一单可否用USD40修改,重新计算到付费用,毕竟第一次犯错造成
I would like to know, YMLUW 300.407264 million that could be used a single USD 40 revised and re-calculate the fees paid, after all, the first time caused by wrong在
在日stande
看台一个人的运动会
A person's gamesNice to meet you,Mr Black.
很高兴见到你,黑先生。使用配管
Use of pipingThere are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, a...
只有四个秘密保持年轻,快乐,并取得成功。你笑,每天找到幽默。你必须有一个梦想。当你失去你的梦想,你死了..Moving type
移动式各种喷嘴产品
Diversos productos tobera世界是最好的感觉是当你想念某人的时候知道他也在想你。
The world is the best feeling is when you miss someone know that he also would like you.life is a kind of pressure.We should learn to prop up ourelv...
生活是一压力。我们应该学会扶植ourelves。Default pilot group settings
先导组的默认设置As long as nothing, what all good
只要没什么,所有好什么因為她有提到Lucy有談到鞋子的問題
She has mentioned lucy it comes to shoesclean the corona wire
清洗电缆线loacted在鼓My brother is the same age as yours.
正在翻译,请等待...感冒药,干沙虫
The cold remedy, does the sandwormLocal device communications error
本地设备通信错误could not get debug prvilege
无法获取调试 prvilegewhere are you now ?
你现在在哪里?收银系统培训题
正在翻译,请等待...男人也需要关心
Men also need to be concernedUS DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED T...
美元一个百二十八千 7 百三十一个和美分百分之六十八只Is an egg
是蛋ST.LOUIS MO USA
ST.LOUIS MO美国介绍。。。给。。。
正在翻译,请等待...faliment
正在翻译,请等待...可能在外国这样不算什么
May be in a foreign country so that nothingan implicit similarity measure obtained by summing gradient ...
一个隐含的类似措施取得不同程度的一个渐变总结english ok?
英语好吗?突然,巴士的门打开了
Suddenly, the bus door opened我希望我们能相处愉快
I hope we can get on welltransfer the extract into a volumetric flask
转让的提取到一个体积烧瓶最近查询:
He likes the color is a blue color
By ......For this
它的一个热门男子
正在翻译,请等待...
7.ip中区贞洞韩国汉城
我要看你.. 虽然我认为你依偎
Goodbye, has free time chats
有可能你只是有一种坏的设备,得到了一些硬件问题吗?任何人复制这些 UART 问题了吗?
Do you think how my new bike?
Maintenance of the website for normal operation
Basketball balance reading singing tour served as branch factory steel 89 point guard
有滴管的 Enfamil D Vi 溶胶维生素
睡个好觉有个好梦
He participated in the school school team}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语老师自我介绍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信