DragonNest_gta4 chsv1.0 setupp_1....

《龙之谷》全球同步版客户端开放下载
发布时间:10-10-16 16:34 来源:官方 作者:52pk整理
[复制链接]
2010超人气的3D动作革新网游《龙之谷》将在10月19日开启全球同步版,暨第三章&杰兰特镇魂曲&。玩家期待已久的40级内容将对外开放;纹章系统、师徒系统揭开神秘面纱;增加NPC好感度,会获得意外的惊喜。还有新的感人剧情、PVP模式的创新、全新BOSS的强势登场、高级难度副本的挑战势必会将《龙之谷》推向又一个高潮。
&& 为满足千万用户的热情期待,今日《龙之谷》客户端提前于19日的版本更新发布,有需求的玩家可先下载,但在19日更新后才能使用。此外,官方也已经公布了手动的更新补丁包。
全球同步版客户端下载链接:
40级全新内容等你挑战
众所周知,《龙之谷》的怪都是具备高智商的智能化怪物。除了会灵活躲避玩家的进攻外,还会利用掩体来自我保护。抓住机会怪物也会溜到玩家的身后来个突然袭击,如此智能化的战斗方式也确实令不少玩家大伤脑筋。正因为面临如此强劲的对手,才更加激发了玩家的斗志。在全球同步版中,又将出现战斗力更高的BOSS来检验玩家们这段时间以来勤奋练级的成果。他们的杀手锏是什么?死穴是什么?就等各位勇士来一探究竟了!
全球同步版也为各大职业开放了更高等级的全新技能,火焰风暴、流星雨、真空连爆、天堂审判&&,如此给力的名字,就知道杀伤力不可小觑!随着等级的升高,玩家就可以学习更具威力和视觉效果的高等技能,让你的屠龙之旅更加威武帅气。除了新技能,在新副本中还有机会获得高等级装备。带上最新的装备,全副武装,开始新的冒险之旅吧!
&全球同步版 杰兰特镇魂曲10月19日盛大公测
2010超人气3D革新网游《龙之谷》
【责任编辑:】
本周排行榜迅雷下载任务出错怎么办?
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;Hot keywords:
Dragon Nest CHINA (Install + Sign Up)
Dragon Nest CHINA (Install + Sign Up)
] Dragon Nest CHINA
(UP TO DATE AS OF VERSION 34)
STEP 1 | CLIENT DOWNLOAD
Download the client, 2 methods.
STEP 2 | PATCHING&&
You need the below files and in most cases MUST run them as admin if using Windows Vista/7.
Please execute these in order. The launcher / client must not be running when patching.
For each patch when installing, you will see a bunch of gibberish with selection boxes,
leave it as is and just hit Next.
If patched correctly, when you open the launcher again you should see ver.34 in the top left.
If you see that then close the launcher and prepare for the English patching.
STEP 3 | ENGLISH PATCHING&&+ CHAT FILTER DISABLE
There are three links which you will need to extract to where you installed Dragon Nest.
Please make sure that when extracting these files to the dragon nest folder,
that it is only the files you have extracted and not any folders to the installation folder.
(Optional)
Now, after extracting those files to your Dragon Nest folder, you must execute one file and
run this as admin.
Execute Dragon Nest KR to Eng Patch 01.exe
THIS IS THE ONLY FILE YOU NEED TO RUN, do not run the other ones.
You can even delete the other ones if you like. When the black command prompt pops up,
type patch and press enter. If all goes well the game will be patched and
the window will disappear.
UPDATE: You must go into your Dragon Nest folder and delete the file & Resource01-English-UI.pak &
STEP 4 | REGISTRATION
You will need three browser tabs open to do this.
First go to the following links.
On the first link for the first field, you will need to enter a user name, all lowercase,
4-16 characters in length. If the user name is crossed out then choose another one.
For the second field your password goes here, 6-10 characters in length.
For the third field you're going to need to take a look at the second link mentioned above
and replace &Your Name& with whatever you want, then copy the translated text in the right panel.
Paste this text into the third field of the registration.
For the fourth field you're going to need a randomly generated Chinese ID number which
can be obtained from the third link. Just copy any one of those Chinese ID numbers and paste
this to the fourth field.
You do not need to enter anything for the fifth field of the registration page, Hit the yellow button.
If all goes well then you should see your account name and some Chinese next.
You can close your tabs now, you're done with the registration.
STEP 5 | LAUNCHING THE GAME
Run the launcher of the game. Click the big green button to the left of the launcher.
Select the top left option and then click the big button to confirm.
Now your bars on the launcher should be 100%.
Click the big red button and your game should now patch it's protection system and launch.
When the game is running, you will be able to log in, all is self explanatory at this stage.
We play on Servers 1 (when logging in, it will be the server with 1 in the text.)
From there, you will be able to create your character and select a channel, from this point it doesn't even matter.
Some times when launching the client, you won't be able to log in to the server your characters are stored on.
To resolve this issue, completely restart your client until you see the option to select your server.
NOTE : I did not make this guide.. I found it and thought it was useful. I did not find a name for the guide maker.. So just know.. I did not make this.
Bookmark and share to your friends
SEED MEH TAKING FOEVER!!!! qqqqqqqqqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
MMOsite Special Offer
Show Detail
thanks for your guide, I'm downloading the patch and clients, made account succesfully . Can't&&wait untill July 26th open beta in North America , test this chinese server first ^_^
Show Detail
The 01 patch keeps crashing, while trying to apply the patch, any suggestions?
EDIT: Tried the 02 & 00 patch, same result.&&So, f**k it, uninstalled!
Show Detail
I am new to this and need personal help I got teamviewer can someone help me I don't even know if I fully registered. But I did confirm my email. Im just confused on how to download and patch. Please PM me if you can help or reply[/B}
Show Detail
I am a little stuck after filling my details i reach this page.
So i click on this link and fill in my information
Afterwards i get taken to this page. Now i am confused and cant get past this stage. What this page suppose to show?
?Dragon Nest EU?
Finalsolryu ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv80 | Finalerza ~ Flurry Lv80
?Blade and Soul Eu?
~ ??? ~ Blademaster ~ Lv?
Show Detail
Reply &&kumakier
It just need you to finish some information for account protecting.
mobile number:
birthday :
telephone:
code protecting question :
code protecting answer:
does it help? any question about that, PM me~~
glad to help your out. XD
:3 If I am not here, find me there:
MSN& Email:
robin-mmosite
MMOsite Special Offer
118.*.*.105
the 身份证号码:
I type my malaysia IC number does not work it say
36.*.*.247
bagai mana cara daftar Dn china
183.*.*.57
Quick Reply:Dragon Nest CHINA (Install + Sign Up)
Enter the verification code to post:&
Post Quick Reply
Add a personal message:
This MMOsiter will have to confirm your request.
Add a personal message:
This MMOsiter will have to confirm your request.大家说说,龙之谷好玩吗?发一下下载的链接方式给我啊!_百度知道
大家说说,龙之谷好玩吗?发一下下载的链接方式给我啊!
我有更好的答案
0.exe.1.0.9,最大的特色就是龙之谷为3D游戏中,在连击系统方面做的最为完善。以前只在2D游戏中才能体验到的KOF的超爽快感,现在在3D模式的龙之谷中更是体现的淋漓尽致。角色的华丽连招技能和怪物多种攻击动作.exe?key=22d8a6caa4b63f8eeb995d&/FTP/DN//DragonNest_Setup_1.0.1.9.exe" target="_blank">http://sndagames.lxdns.com/FTP/DN//DragonNest_Setup_1.1.9?key=22d8a6caa4b63f8eeb995d&/FTP/DN//DragonNest_Setup_1.0.1.9.exe
高速下载 我玩过一点点 跟DNF差不多
不过感觉没多少意思
龙之谷与其他3D游戏相比较<a href="http://sndagames.lxdns.com/FTP/DN//DragonNest_Setup_1
采纳率:16%
一般般,去官网下好了,百度里搜龙之谷官网
不好玩。。低端游戏。
一般般不是很好玩像地下城差不多
反正这游戏有翻版的嫌疑
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容