谁知道哪有卖2012河北省专接本专接本新闻专业的试题或...

YY帐号登录
登录前请仔细阅读
还没有新闻噢~广播电视新闻学专业的学生如何选第二专业
广播电视新闻学专业的学生如何选第二专业
09-02-16 &匿名提问2016年起河北专接本考试有重大改变
来源:腾讯大燕网编辑:小段 16:02:39
老鼠长着猪鼻子  老鼠长着猪鼻子,听上去难以置信,但这个物种被发现与印度尼西亚苏拉威西岛的偏僻山区,并因它外形...河北省英语专业专接本历年试题或今年的考试题型
截至5月9日上午10点。
全部答案(共3个回答)
你想要这方面的试题相关信息资阳中考540分不含体育,能上重点高中吗...要弄农村独生子女中考加5分去计生局要带什...九年级中考试题有没有直接在网上做的?体育中考是取每项较差成绩吗进福州日升中学的分数大约多少2014年广州中考择校生和公费生录取分数...2013三明市八年级中考报名网站密码忘记...南京中考报名从市区走好呢还是江宁好呢,可...深圳翰林学校2013年中考成绩如何2014年昌邑市中考文山与一中的报名人数...中考前的复习初三中考复习中考成绩等级取消中考%期中考试复习,可以到当地大型书店去买,不仅有英语,其它几门也都出来了下面是
中国 成功专升本网
有河北的专升本试题专升本试题我也帮你找了一下,看一下吧河北省英语专业专接本的英语试题1. To shut your eyes to the facts,_A_many of you often do,is foolish.B.what C.which
at2. ---What would you like to eat?---I can eat_C_.mething B.everything
l3. Why didn’t Jack ask for the job?He _C_it.A.might get
uld have got
st have got4. The lecture_A_me to death.red
lled D.put5. The pictures that he_A_on the wall yesterday are very beautiful.ng B.hanged C.hanging D.was hanged6. He achieved his aim_D_.hard working
rough hard working C.working hard
hard work7. My wallet is nowhere to be found.I_C_when I was on the bus.sy drop it
ould have dropped itst have dropped it D.had dropped it8. _D_,we should be glad.A.They arrive tomorrow B.Were they arriving tomorrowC.They were to arrive tomorrow D.Were they to arrive tomorrow9. I could have done it better if I_C_more time.A.have had B.had C.had had D.will have had10. He was a good swimmer,so he_D_swim to the river bank when the boat sank.uld B.might
cceeded to D.was able to11. _C_,that step is not safe!A.Look around B.Look up C.Look out D.Look down12. Is there any_B_ medicine to cure that patient of his illness?A.efficient B.effective
tractive D.enjoyable13. Make greater efforts,and you are sure to reach your goal_A_.A.eventually
pecially C.effectively D.endlessly14. As I felt so much better,my doctor_B_me to take a holiday by the sea.ggested
de15. Every picture has been sold_A_these two,so you’d better make a decision earlier.A.expect
sides C.expect for
side16. Seldom_B_him in the past two years.A.I have seen B.have I seen C.I saw D.did I see17. ---He went to see the film last night.---_A_.A.So he did,and so did I B.So did he,and so I didC.So he did,and so I did D.So did he,and so did I18. I wish I_B_you better.ow
ew C.will know D.have known19. This is the student_A_I know will pass the TOEFL test.A.who B.whom C.whose D.what20. They are looking forward to_C_to the lecture by the famous professor.nd
最低也要有A级水平,对于专接本来说英语是很重要的,主要考察的科目.我马上也要同你一样进行专接本考试,加油!加油!
10082 河北科技大学 动画
艺术 30 校本部10082 河北科技大学 艺术设计 联合考试 艺术 40 校本部10092 河北北方学院 音乐学 联合考试 ...
护理 临床 检验 影像 麻醉
河北科技大学、河北大学都有此专业。
答: 教师资格证是不是不好考?我准备怀孕期间好好复习,准备考试,还用面试呢?
答: 一般来说,教育培训主要是为了提高学历。而职业教育不仅提供证书,更多地是帮你掌握实际的工作经验。如劳动部的职业资格考试都有实操的内容。像人力资源师,营销师等……而...
答: 2009年福建省教育科学研究所公开招聘工作人员方案(欢迎转载)福建省教育科学研究所是直属省教育厅的事业单位。现因事业发展需要,根据《福建省省属事业单位公开招聘工...
答: 考试院是教育厅的直属事业单位
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题