换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。之前听到一首叫做《帝都》的歌,求歌词!!!!_百度知道
之前听到一首叫做《帝都》的歌,求歌词!!!!
我有更好的答案
《帝都》演唱者:萌萌哒天团作词:3紫作曲:芊芊空荡的宫殿 冰冷的庄严上弦月弹奏清歌奄奄谁看到悲的烟 金杯玉盏却无人叹息生锈的剑往日故友寻难见 只剩思念拂尘掠过空间有谁来读这孤独感 散不尽留恋生死注定烟消云散想曾经往日昨天 孤独是晴天和曾经诺言的竹签空荡的宫殿 冰冷的庄严上弦月弹奏清歌奄奄谁看到悲的烟 金杯玉盏却无人叹息生锈的剑往日故友寻难见 只剩思念拂尘掠过空间有谁来读这孤独感 散不尽留恋生死注定烟消云散想曾经往日昨天 孤独是晴天和曾经诺言的竹签有谁来读这孤独感 散不尽留恋生死注定烟消云散想曾经往日昨天 孤独是晴天和曾经诺言的竹签和曾经诺言的竹签
采纳率:51%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
帝都的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,经常在酒吧听到,但不知名字。
好像是个演唱会。一开始,是一个女的唱的,声音不是很尖比较浑厚,到后来,女声就不唱了,好像全是“啦啦啦”……,节奏从慢到快,中间有一段还停止了几秒钟,很多人跟着鼓掌、尖叫、口哨,听上去很振奋人心的一首歌。
通过我的排除法,不是《loving you》,也不是cluinge sound of my deam和Can't Get You Out Of My Head因为这两首是迪厅放的歌,我感觉是hey jude的特征比较象你描述的,就是没有“最后有个男的猛叫三声啦啦啦”,估计是hey jude的演唱会版本。谢谢你的问题,我也听到了很多好听的歌,楼上提出的歌名每一首都很好听!
其他答案(共15个回答)
Basshunter - Walk On Water
she--groove coverage
She hangs out every day near by the beach
Havin’ a harnican...
1、can't get you out of my head
kylie minogue
2、la la love on my mind
3、Kate ...
没有具体的描述 是无法找到这个音乐的亲 建议你提供更具体的信息~帮到你的话请给个好评~欢迎追问~
lenka 《trouble is a friend》
答: 怎样将下载的歌曲由WMA格式转换成MP3格式啊??
答: 这是糖尿病的并发症,血管和循环障碍,要控制血糖,增强心功能
答: 嗯嗯…是的…
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415大约在20年前听到的一首关于下雨情景的英文歌求歌名_百度知道
大约在20年前听到的一首关于下雨情景的英文歌求歌名
我有更好的答案
Back To December - Taylor SwiftI'm so glad you made time to see meHow's life? Tell me how's your familyI haven't seen them in a whileYou've been good' busier than everSmall talk' work and the weatherYour guard is up and I know whyBecause the last time you saw me isstill burned in the back of your mindYou gave me roses andI left them there to dieSo this is me swallowing my pridestanding in front of you sayingI'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothinbut missin youWishin I'd realized what I hadwhen you were mineI go back to December turn aroundand make it all rightI go back to December all the timeThese days I haven't been sleepinStayin up playing back myself leavinWhen your birthday passedand I didn't callThen I think about summer all the beautiful timesI watched you laughin from the passenger sideAnd realized I loved you in the fallAnd then the cold came the dark dayswhen fear crept into my mindYou gave me all your lovin allI gave you was goodbyeSo this is me swallowing my pridestanding in front of you sayingI'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn aroundand change my own mindI go back to December all the timeI miss your tan skin' your sweet smileSo good to me so rightAnd how you held me in your armsthat September nightThe first time you ever saw me cryMaybe this is wishful thinkinProbably mindless dreaminIf we loved again I swear I'd love you rightI'd go back in time and change it but I can'tSo if the chain is on your door I understandThis is me swallowing my prideStanding in front of you sayingI'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to DecemberIt turns out freedom ain't nothinBut missin youWishin I'd realized what I hadWhen you were mineI go back to December turn aroundAnd make it all rightI go back to December turn aroundand change my own mindI go back to December all the timeAll the time
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
电动车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖