生活中的困惑 作文或麻烦,英语作文。自己的烦...

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1.职能制:设立如下的职能部门——客服部、创作部、媒体部、市场部、物流部等,分别专管以上所述的各项工作内容。
优点:分工明确,专家实力强。
缺点:各部门...
下文仅供参考,不可copy:
朋友像一根火柴,光亮虽然微弱,却照亮了你迷茫的道路;朋友是救生圈,在你挣扎呛水的时刻套在你的身上;朋友让彼此的心不再寂寞,朋...
疑问句的句子结构怎么划分?Is it yours?
Who has a book?
英语句子结构的划分办法:
谁(指发出动作的人)+ 干/是 + 什么 +...
  □王振东
  坐在车厢里,透过洁净的车窗,我们欣赏着青山耸立、碧水环绕;坐在船舱里,透过洁净的船窗,我们欣赏着浪花翻腾、海鸟翔集;坐在机舱里,透...
面对A的询问,B一时语塞。最后他不甘心地挠了挠头皮,说道:“好吧,我暂时接受你的观点。过几天我要做一个讲座,请务必到场指导。”
A如期参加了B的讲座。和以...
大家还关注英语作文给mr.friend写一封自己困惑或烦恼的信
忻忻相惜817
A faraway friendHello:Has been rarely gets your message.Recently,know your recent situation,from other sources in the waves.Then sit down to write you a letter.Many people go through a rough time,some hard,there will be pain.In delighted I found that you pass by.I know that you often such,I not like your bear,don't want to make friends.This is not to say that you don't understand,share,on the contrary,I know you very care about friends,care about the friendship.Life is insipid in taste like you said,eating a little joys and sorrows,self-comforting.Impression,I hope you stay,simple you are so pure,so beautiful,so lovely.Like a child,the most can shake the person heart.I hope you stay,everyone will grow up,mature,have to give in the society,but for the pursuit of truth will never give up.I want you to keep,lonely,sad,friends care make you touched,do wrong things make you upset,but the mood is changeless,fate will not change.I hope you stay,don't be shaken by outside of materialistic,keep the peace of the heart.Don't compare,don't envy,work steadfast,real life.I want you to keep.I of life,to experience the small,great experience.Do things a principle in your heart,a galley guards have weight.People don't proud,proud in heart.The long journey towards our vision,body around faith,smiling,the wings of the hard work to go on.Not to force others to do to be with you,physically,perhaps will be better.I wishA healthy bodyAll the best
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
去百度文库找找
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 困惑 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信