4.1补丁怎么安装时找不到:\World of warcraft iii下载\Data\patch...

Alternative blues sources: , , .
06:13, 28/04/11
I have an issue that I believe is related to the 'being stuck at retrieving character' one. Most of the time when I try to log on (since patch 4.1) I get stuck at the 'success' portion of the handshake.Occasionally it'll get past that one, when that happens and I select a character and try to log into the game world my loading screen bar gets to about 90%, pauses for a moment, then I get a character not found message.After being returned to the select screen (after the above happens) the next time I try to enter the game world on the same or a different character I get a 'disconnected from server' message after the loading bar gets to about 90%.Currently I am unable to play WoW or even log into the game world, I have changed nothing on my end prior to this error happening, after it happened I tried:Resetting my computer/modem, flushdns cmd, deleting the 2 folders in my 'Cache' WoW folder (as per a suggestion on the latency guide on this forum)&all with no change.Any help would be appreciated from a blue or other poster, thanks in advance.
06:13, 28/04/11
In some cases, it helps to disable any checksum offloading or offload options on the network card:________________________________________________Account and Technical ServicesIf the Forum isn't helping, contact a Support Rep directly: 'Black holes are where God divided by zero.'Rate Me!
Site contains materials belonging to Blizzard Entertainment.Site contains materials translated from ,
Site design byWOW&3.35补丁安装过程中出现的问题解决
前几天就用暴雪下载器下载了600多M的补丁,昨天后一部分补丁终于要下载完了(默认在C:\Users\Public\Documents\Blizzard
Entertainment下),下载完一共有3个文件,一个2.91M的Blizzard
Updater.exe,点击以为就能安装成功,一系列的问题就出来了:
先把Updates文件夹考到World of
Warcraft目录下,然后点击,中间出现提示"enCN-hdfiles\Data\enCN\Documentation\Layout\TheScript.js"无法安装,我在网上找的答案是将World
Warcraft\Data下的enCN和zhCN重命名enCN1和zhCN1,结果发现这样简直的坑人,虽然能够升级成功,但是运行就提示什么路径不对,我就把enCN1和zhCN1改了回去,结果有出现了ERROR
#121 错误,使用repair.exe结果恢复到了3.05版本,吐血啊,幸好升级前我备份了。
解决方法:
1、提示"enCN-hdfiles\Data\enCN\Documentation\Layout\TheScript.js"无法安装,再保证wow.exe是3.22版本的情况下(没有的可以留邮箱,我有备份)将Data下的enCN文件夹删除或者先剪切到其他地方,然后再点击Blizzard
Updater.exe升级
2、提示This application has encountrerd a critical error:
ERROR& #121&&
(0*8510079)& Version mismatch
Program:&&&&&**\wow\wow.exe
DBFilesClient\battlemasterList. dbc has wrong number of columns
(found 35,& expected 32)
press OK& to terminate the application
的可以将Data下的patch-2.MPQ和zhCN下的patch-2,3,4…….MPQ都删除,再保证wow.exe是3.22版本的情况下,就是恢复到了3.22版本,再将Data下的enCN文件夹删除或者先剪切到其他地方,然后再点击Blizzard
Updater.exe升级。
温馨提示:升级前最好先备份
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Patch Notes - Game Guide - World of Warcraft&>>&&>>&&>>&
  近日发现有许多朋友下载了风暴前夕2.1.0版本的更新补丁,却无法安装的情况!
  点击补丁安装画面显示如下:
  提示需要下载《魔兽世界》,该原因是系统注册表里的魔兽世界安装信息丢失造成的!
  解决方法1:
  在任意位置(如:桌面)点击鼠标右键,新建文本文档,将以下红色内容复制到文档中:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft]"InstallPath"="E:\\World of Warcraft\\""GamePath"="E:\\World of Warcraft\\Launcher.exe"
  然后,修改其中的E:\\World of Warcraft\\为你的电脑中魔兽世界所在的目录。
  如:我的电脑魔兽世界目录是:E:\魔兽世界
  那么就将上面的2个"E:\\World of Warcraft\\"修改成"E:\\魔兽世界\\"
  然后点关闭,点“是” 保存文件。将文件名由“新建 文本文档.txt”修改为“cwow.reg”。双击文件提示你是否要将信息添加到注册表,点“是”。
  OK!接下来就可以安装升级补丁了!
  解决方法2:
  如果觉得自己修改文件太麻烦,那么就直接下载下面的注册表添加文件吧!
  点击下载:
  然后在右键点击该文件,选择编辑,将里面的内容做出如方法1中的修改,然后保存,双击文件添加就行。
  解决方法3:
  在windows 的开始菜单中的“运行”,输入REGEDIT,打开注册表 ;
  新建HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft