感情纠葛求助求助!!!我知道有个外国的男人喜欢我的女朋友,我...

求代写英作文,按中文扩展,120词左右,看内容加分,最低加30.急我在路边打电话,告诉妈妈去同学家玩,听到有人喊救命,我急忙过去,一个外国夫人正在路边求助,一个男人问我她在说什么,我一听,_百度作业帮
求代写英作文,按中文扩展,120词左右,看内容加分,最低加30.急我在路边打电话,告诉妈妈去同学家玩,听到有人喊救命,我急忙过去,一个外国夫人正在路边求助,一个男人问我她在说什么,我一听,
求代写英作文,按中文扩展,120词左右,看内容加分,最低加30.急我在路边打电话,告诉妈妈去同学家玩,听到有人喊救命,我急忙过去,一个外国夫人正在路边求助,一个男人问我她在说什么,我一听,原来她调皮的女儿被卡在了公园栏杆上,我把事情告诉周围的人,大家一起赶到事发地点,齐心救出了小女孩.
I still remember what I came across the other day.By then,I was making a phone call along the street,in which I told my Mom that I will go to my classmate's house.Suddenly,I heared someone streamming "help“ at the top of her voice.I went to the scene,and saw a foreign lady asking for help,but the crowd did not understand what she was saying.From her description,I knew that her daughter was caught by the barrier of the park,and she can not get him off.I told the flock what was going on.Then,all of us rushed to the park and save her daughter.I even help her call the hospital to check whether the little girl was all right.After that,I was going home ,and the lady said "Thank you so much"."Oh,that's nothing ,I just did what I should do." I replied.
I still remember what I came across the other day.By then, I was making a phone call along the street,in which I told my Mom that I will go to my classmate's house.Suddenly,I heared someone strea...
可加此Q:,她可以帮你解决,水平超好的。}

我要回帖

更多关于 感情纠葛求助 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信