to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Cities: Skylines
$29.99 USD
Buy Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
$39.99 USD
Buy Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Upgrade Pack
$10.00 USD
Recommended By Curators
"A handful of flaws, but this fun and addictive city-builder still climbs high."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Cities: Skylines hits another sales milestone
STOCKHOLM – April 14, 2015 – Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order, the city building genre’s new ‘It’ couple, have today revealed that Cities: Skylines, the monumentally successful city simulation game for PC, Mac and Linux has smashed through the 1 million sales barrier since its release on March 10.
Widely hailed as the new benchmark for the genre, Cities: Skylines has captured the gaming public’s imagination with a staggering 33,000 mods having been created to date and made available via the Steam Workshop, with an average of 21,000 concurrent players continuously online since launch.
Commenting on the continued success of the game, CEO of Paradox Interactive Fredrik Wester said, “We continue to be amazed at just how players have embraced Cities: Skylines. The game is still selling at a steady pace, which is remarkable for a game that has been on sale for well over a month. Once again, we want to thank everyone that has supported and continues to support this game.”
Regards,
The Cities: Skylines Team
Greetings Chirpies!
Easter is over, and so is the wait for the next patch for Cities: Skylines. As previously mentioned our core focus lies in solving the most common technical and accessibility issues some users are experiencing which should be clearly noticeable in this update.
You might recognize some of these patch notes from previous threads, the reason being that we patched previously and then retracted it due to unexpected technical issues.
Please note that if you run a heavily modded version of the game you might want to disable your mods and start a new city to ensure the vanilla game works properly - before you try running your modded city. We can not assume responsibility for the stability of your game when using mods but highly guarantee this practice (as well as regularly backing up your saves!)
If you're experiencing issues with this patch please inform us in this thread so that we can easily monitor the severity and frequency of your problem.
Patchnotes 1.0.7c (incl. 1.0.7b and 1.0.7)
Fixed: disappearing custom assets should now show normally
Modding: assembly version should now be ignored when loading a map
Misc: Embedded mod information to save games (to help debugging and for future improvements)
Asset editor: fixed an issue where dragging/rotating props may conflict
Asset editor: fixed user-made LOD model getting overwritten by a generated one in some cases
Asset editor: fixed problems sometimes occurring when rescaling models in the import window
Localization: German loading tips improved
Warning text added when enabling a mod
Save to cloud box now remain checked if the loading was performed from a cloud save
Japanese garden for everyone
Added command line parameter &-limitfps x& to set a target fps
Mac/Linux: Fixed custom assets not loading due to an invalid PNG format.
Mac: Removed menu bar & docks in fullscreen mode
Asset Editor: the default size of assets created from templates now matches the template size if loading props
Asset Editor: fixed a case where the default textures may get corrupted and require to restart the game
Asset Editor: already placed props can now be moved around and rotated in place (respectively using the left and right mouse click) when no tools are selected
Asset Editor: fixed cases where LODs may not rotate with the building in the import panel
Steam workshop: Steam fixed the workshop not being showing when in offline mode in the latest Steam client release (24 Mar)
Locale: added LOADING text
Misc: fixed a case where command line arguments may conflict
Misc: removed an invalid key binding option
Misc: Added screenshot shortcuts to rebindable input (default is F12 for normal screenshot and shift+F12 for hi-res screenshot, also local screenshots now go to gameUserFolder/Screenshots) Steam screenshot feature is untouched and still the preferred method to take screenshots
Misc: Info views panel added to the Escape chain so the last Escape press will close the info views now
Misc: Save map does not show builtin and workshop maps any longer
UI: Fixed arrows sprites not showing feedback when interacted with
UI: Fixed color picker color not displaying in the right color space
No more duplicate name error for identical names coming from different packages
Paths can not be built inside elevated roads anymore
Elevated roads can now be upgraded or changed direction if one-ways
.ccs files displayed in red can now be selected in the load panel when trying to recover a failed save (when a save fails and attempt to preserve itself generating a .ccs file)
French localization improved
General audio improvements (should help address the sound stuttering issue with some sound cards)
We'd like to thank you all for being patient with us in these times of post-launch funsies (we promise that's the professional term) and hope that we can continue working together to better Cities: Skylines one update at a time!
Regards,
The Cities: Skylines Team
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition:
Included in the Deluxe Edition are 5 In-game historical monuments from around the world, the games original soundtrack as well as a digital art book.
Five in-game items include:
Statue of Liberty
Eiffel Tower
Brandenburg Gate
Arc de Triomphe
Grand central terminal
Original Soundtrack:
This Original Soundtrack includes 14 unique tracks mixed from the ambient music of the game, allowing you to enjoy the wonderful music whenever you want.
Digital Art book:
See the concepts behind the buildings! The book features almost a 32 hand drawn concepts of the game various buildings and the story behind each.
About This Game
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.
From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realized transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counter balance to the layered and challenging simulation.
You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
Main features:
Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system. Citizens within your city react fluidly, with gravitas and with an air of authenticity to a multitude of game play scenarios.
Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD
MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-GHz or AMD FX-Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
DirectX: Version 11
Minimum:
(Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
Recommended:
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
Minimum:
Recommended:
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
24.0 hrs on record
This is definitely the SimCity successor.
Cities: Skylines is what SimCity 2013 should be.
Although the graphic is nice and the city scaling up through playing, the performance is still good and not laggy at all.
Cities: Skylines features lots of system (such and pollution, traffic, water, power, etc) and large maps (you may expand your city by buying the lands) and lots of building options, creating tons of fun while running a city!+Rich game contents.+Tons of city systems.
Including transport, pollution, water, power, entertainment, public service, etc.+6 types of zoning, such as residential, commercial, industrial, office, etc.+District planning tool, allow you to apply policies base on districts or city-wide.+5 different industry types: generic, forest, farming, oil, ore.+Buildings will level up with time.+Lots of traffic options, numerous types of road, public transport, cargo ships, trains, airplane, etc.+6 road level to build, you may create high complex road design, even helix-shaped road and more.+Environmental effect, pollution flow with river, the dam will affect the water level, polluted water will make citizens sick, etc.+Superb finance and tax system.+No laggy, even with a huge city you can still smoothly run your city.+Cinema camera mode, hide all UI and allow you to take splendid screenshots.+Offline gameplay, no need to connect to online server to build your cities.+Highly mod support through Steam Workshop, infinite gameplay possibility and extended experience.-No autosave, but there's a mod to do this.-No day-night cycle, but there's a mod to do this.-No first-person camera, but there's a mod to do this.-No random map, but there are tons of awesome maps in Steam Workshop.If you were a fan of SimCity, you must try Cities: Skylines.
This is &the& city simulation game you're dreaming of.
Highly recommended!這款遊戲是名符其實正統模擬城市繼承者, Cities: Skylines 做到了 2013年 SimCity 應該做到的樣子。遊戲畫面很棒,而且當城市擴建到大規模的時候,遊戲效能依然不受影響完全不會 lag 。 Cities: Skylines 包含大量的系統機制 (例如污染、交通、水利、電力等等) 以及超大地圖 (你可以將附近的土地買下來擴建城市) 還有超多的建築選項,讓你經營管理城市充滿無限樂趣!+豐富的遊戲內容+大量的城市系統,包含交通運輸、環境污染、水利管線、電力配線、娛樂福利、公共設施等等+6種不同的區域,例如居住區、商業區、工業區、辦公區等等+行政區劃分工具,可以讓你根據行政區施行不同的政策,或是實施全市政策+5種不同的工業類型:一般工業、淋業、農業、石油業、礦業+建築會隨著時間升級+豐富的交通選擇,多種道路類型、公共運輸、貨船客運船、火車、飛機等等+6種高度可建設道路,讓你可以設計非常複雜的道路系統,甚至可以蓋出螺旋狀的車道等等+環境影響效果,例如污染會隨河水漂到下游、水壩會影響上下游的水位高度、污染的水源會造成市民生病等等+優異的經濟與課稅系統+完全不會 lag ,儘管遊戲後期蓋出超大城市,仍然可以流暢的管理城市+電影式鏡頭選項,可以隱藏所有介面拍出漂亮的截圖+離線遊戲,不需要連線到網路伺服器就能蓋城市+高度模組支援與 Steam 工作坊支援,無限的遊戲可能與更多的遊戲體驗-沒有自動存檔,但是有模組可以補強這點-沒有日夜輪替,但是有模組可以補強這點-沒有第一人稱鏡頭,但是有模組可以補強這點-沒有隨基地圖,但是 Steam 工作坊上有非常多超棒的地圖可以下載如果你是模擬城市類型粉絲,你一定要試試看 Cities: Skylines ,這就是你夢寐以求的模擬城市遊戲,非常推薦!
Was this review helpful?
215.5 hrs on record
Colossal Order, Paradox, and Steam Workshop:I want to thank you all for a fabulous game!I've played SimCity since its very first release and it was always, up until it's last disappointing release, my all time favorite computer game. Now, looking back it's as if SimCity is the game one plays in childhood (even though I was very much an adult in '89 lol), but as an adult you move up to the real thing. Which is clearly... Cities:Skylines! Its a grand city building game to be sure. And Steam Workshop ability moves it into a whole other realm. This game has inspired me to buy and begin the study of books on city planning, urban renewal, city design, environmental impact, traffic patterns, and how people drive and why. And I'm loving it! Every new chapter I read inspires me to revisit what I've already built in Cities to find ways to make it a better and happier city for my virtual population. And the tools I need to widen this experience are there for the using tucked nicely into a brilliant computer game. I'm having so much fun! :DDo I recommend this game? :D
Unreservedly and with happy enthusiasm.
Was this review helpful?
101.5 hrs on record
This game is like crack.... it draws you in after first try and won't let go till you drop dead under your desk drooling. SimCity as it should have been. 10/10 +10recomendations
Was this review helpful?
37 people found this review funny
54.5 hrs on record
I now have an intense fear of traffic lights.12/12
Was this review helpful?
9.2 hrs on record
Cities: Skylines is a single-player city-building simulator game developed by Colossal Order, and published by Paradox Interactive. SUMMARY:
This game is perfect. Anyone who plays this, even if your not a fan of the city-building genre, will fall in love with this game. Absolute masterpiece. I could not recommend it anymore. Pros: -simplistic and colourful art style-great UI-lots of tabs & information-good camera controls-music fits in with the atmosphere of the game, and is also well made-zoning is easy and simple, same goes with power and water-real-time water physics-plenty of variety when it comes to types of houses that are built-cities are simple and fun to create-Steam workshop support-comes with a map & asset editor, and again, easy to use-the ability to see pollution-big maps-the ability to expand your map limits-UI animations are clean-balanced loans-taxing system is great-being able to see the sewer water flow down the water is a nice touch-you can stalk each and every person in your city, and see where they live, where they work, etc. (This is ASTONISHING)-depth of field adds a nice touch to the graphics-graphics, audio, etc. settings and sliders and detailed enough-optimization is decent-the &twitter& function at the top of the screen is nice, and it is enjoyable to see the tweets from your citizens-Steam achievements-monuments are detailed-pretty much everything is detailed in this game-health care, police, schools, and fire stations are all cool-green energy-animations are great and mix well with everything else-SFX are great-multiple brushes for filling in zones or other things (Plus like 50 more pros, as I cannot name all of them of the top of my head) CONS -bulldozing abandoned buildings are a pain to do-no big events/disasters-traffic sometime merge together 98/100
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
3.4 hrs on record
I recommended this game to a few friends.They don't sleep now:(
Was this review helpful?
79.9 hrs on record
I've always liked city builders and this is a god sent after the latest disapointment in certain other series.Graphically it's easy on the eyes but nothing mind blowing. Warm colors.Game is easy to start and if you don't mess up completely in the beginning getting your city up and running shouldn't be an issue. Has hard mode where things are more expensive and you can also start with unlimited money if you just want to build.Big area where you can spread out your fledgling little town and thanks to mod support you can have even more space where to build. You can also make your own assets or download ready ones from Workshop and plenty of different mods are available too. From traffic management to automatically bulldozing abandoned and burned buildings.Dealing with the traffic can be a pain in the posterior sometimes in this game and you should be prepared to deal with it. Enough jams and nothing works. Fire engines get stuck in traffic and fires start burning your place down.There is no disaster system in game currently if that's something you miss and need from Sim City titles.Game runs okay, with larger cities it might start slowing down a bit. Every citizen is simulated where they are coming and going and it takes it toll when you have large enough population.If you're planning on unlocking all the buildable area with mods and your computer isn't quite up to date it's something to keep in mind.There are occasional bugs here and there like ships roaming the country side if you do certain things and traffic not using all the available lanes on a road.Doesn't have always online requirement but you can't build multiple cities and have them work together either.
Was this review helpful?
66.2 hrs on record
An unmitigated success, I can't say enough good things about Skylines so I won't even try.
Was this review helpful?
14.6 hrs on record
I care more about my virtual cities than the city I live in.
Was this review helpful?
15.8 hrs on record
everyone dead from poo but is good fun yes
Was this review helpful?
20.0 hrs on record
The sequal to SimCity 4 I've been waiting for, and only took 12 years too
Was this review helpful?
35.7 hrs on record
Traffic simulator 201510/10 Best game ever.
Was this review helpful?
16.8 hrs on record
Water physics is awesome.
Was this review helpful?
91.5 hrs on record
This is basically the Simcity 5 you always wanted,
Was this review helpful?
11.9 hrs on record
Everything SimCity 2013 said it would be, but wasn't. Minus the Multiplayer and Disasters.
Was this review helpful?
16.8 hrs on record
This game is the Best City building game for a very long time....the best aspects of the game are clones from simcity 5 but replicated in a better way and there is nothing of any note that is bad about this extrordianary game that deserves to be in many top 10 games of the year list, this game is a benchmark for others of the genre and should be bought by even the smallest fans of the city building genre
Was this review helpful?
81.1 hrs on record
Cities: Skylines is a brand new city-building game in the vein of Simcity but built with modern sensibilities.What is Great about this game:- The city-building simulation is deep, complex, and incredibly satisfying to master- The agent and traffic simulation is particularly deep and compelling to manage- A variety of tools are available to manage almost any problem that arises in your city- The game looks and runs beautifully- Available areas for expansion are massive (and truly huge with easy to acquire mods)- Modding and Steam Workshop support is pervasive in the game, and the modding community is prolificWhat is Good about this game:- Good use of Steam features (cloud saves, trading cards, achievements, etc)What is Bad about this game:- Some of the mechanics of the simulation (e.g. freight train depots, RCI) are not well surfaced so it can be a challenge to know how to answer certain problemsConclusion:Cities: Skylines is the new benchmark in city building and city simulation games.
This is the game to get if you are at all interested in the genre, and everyone should at least try it once.10.0 / 10.0
Was this review helpful?
129.8 hrs on record
In 2013, after 10 years of waiting, the Sim City community of modders, fans, and aficionados rushed out to purchase the fifth installment of Sim City. Ten years is a long time to wait for a game, but people had a lot of faith in Maxis when they announced the title. Long story short, it was a massive dissapointment. Maxis and EA crippled Sim City 5 with DRM, Always On APM, tiny maps, forced origin installation, lacking mod support, no steam support, and a forced multiplayer aspect.
I decided to not purchase the title, so it may have been a decent game, but 2 years later a team of 12 people created a game that does everything maxis insisted was utterly and totaly impossible.
Everything the mod community did that kept Sim City 4 on the shelves in Wallmarts across America for an entire decade was ignored. Maxis (and to a lesser extent EA) ignored the fans, and gave the people who had kept them in business for twenty years a crippled subpar game.
And for that Maxis is now out of business. They will never make another game, and it is no one's fault but theirs.Now pretend none of that happened. It's 2013 again, and here it is people: Sim City 5. The game balance is a bit on the easy side for veterans of the genre, but the potential map size is ENOURMOUS and customizing your city could fill up years of gameplay time.
The game runs so smoothly with so much going on, it really shows how lazy Maxis was with their approach.
The glass in buildings reflects the sun and the buildings near it, there are dynamic shadows, zoning is back, and it is not 'dumbed down'.
A single tile in this game is twice the size of the alloted map in Sim City, and you can purchase dozens of additional tiles to expand.
The map editor is awesome, the community is thriving, there are mods to do anything you want, and this is the city building game we've all been waiting for.
I can not possibly reccomend this more.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
70.5 hrs on record
TL;DR The game is a nice leveling sandbox hampered by unintuitive gameplay, unusual traffic decisions, limited building styles, and confusing UI decisions. The less micro you like in a game, the more you will like this one. If you don't like being on rails while you play and want to have fine tunning controls, this game is probably not for you.Edit: As of the most recent update, while many things have been improved, the core complaints below has not been addressed. I do hope they address at least some of this, but for now everything below is still accurate. I have also clarified the maximum zoning size.Unfortunately, I have to move this review to not recommending for now. Once the rose colored glasses come off, there are some major issues that need fixing before I recommend this game to anyone but the most forgiving of individuals. The game is pretty good and can be a lot of fun...but those who haven't bought it yet will probably be heavily annoyed by the many frustrations this game also provides. Issue #1 Traffic. People will tell you there is nothing wrong with traffic, but there really is, and I can explain that problem in a sentence. Cars are always moving. Car leaves origin, travels towards destination, returns to origin, and heads to destination again. Because of this loop always running, there is no way to fix the traffic problem. People, businesses, factories work on cycles in real life. What's more, they are not constantly productive. Some forms of agriculture produce goods daily, some weekly, some monthly, and some are a once a year thing. Major comercial sectors time their shipments to arrive at night when there is limited traffic and thus deliveries are more efficient. With no day/night cycle and thus no low traffic/heavy traffic cycles the game punishes otherwise efficient designs by having only one mode of traffic, heavy. This is what creates all of the other traffic problems observed. Sure you can build around these problems, and there are many people who gain great pleasure from dealing with such. If that is you, then this game is probably for you. Otherwise, there really needs to be cyclic traffic flows in this game. Low traffic weekends in industrial areas, high traffic commercial. Residential needs to be low traffic most of the day.Issue #2 Limitations. There is a lot missing from this game. Asthetics, public building options, utilities, even auto constructed building have very limited and generic asthetics. Because of this, you will quickly find that one city looks just like any other quickly leaving the game feeling very cookie cutter. Having multiple building styles that alternate every 10 years or so would go a long way to fixing this and creating a feeling of a progressing city. Mods can only help in a limited way here. This is a fix that really needs to come from the devs. Issue #3 Zoning. There is only one way this game zones, that is automatically as you lay your roads. You can color in the blocks representing what can be built, but no matter what, you can not define the shape of the area you want constructed in. This forces you away from more organic designs as the game attempts to create numerous obnoxious shapes when a simple rectangle would have done much better. Such choices are not in your hand, and there are no creative work arounds as zoning is immediatly deleted when you remove a road, and anything built on it. Even if you are just trying to fix something and all buildings would still be with road access where they need it. Fix, let the player zone an area as industrial, commercial, or industrial then let them build the roads afterwards. The game can then highlight areas wasted due to lack of road access. This would allow for more organic, fun designs. As the game currently exist, and as a reply to &NGB& the image below represents how it currently works.Issue #4 Building Footprint Sizes. Thanks to the way the game is created, you will never have large flowing fields of green on the outskirts of your city. Every single building has a maximum size of 4X4. Yes there are limited buildings that are larger you can construct manually, but you will never see large areas develop on their own. This is a direct result of how zoning is handled. Fix for this, fix zoning, then let the building bases have larger sizes.Issue #5 The Fan Base. This is going to be the number 1 reason I am not going to recomend this game to most people. Currently, the fans are to put it mildly, hostile to any criticisms of the game. Collosal Order has made no mistake and can do no wrong, so any issues you see are your fault and that's all there is. This isn't a problem in itself, it's a problem because there are so many like this that people with real issues can't talk about them because these fans derail threads and stop any form of productive discussion on the proplems. This is a good game that needs work, it is not a priceless work of art that needs to be preserved in its release state. There absolutely are design decisions in this title that need to be reconsidered. When you have so many that attack those that would suggest this game needs more work you can't have the discussions that need to happen. What's more, it's hard to get help when the fans are so abusive. There are many aspects of this game that just are not intuitive, and there is a significant portion of this fan base that will leave you not even wanting to use the forums. This is the real shame of the success of this game. This game was almost too successful for its own good.Edit: A screenshot from the comments on this review which shows an example of the response criticism of this game recieves. Notice that no points are refutted or discussed, just a blanket everyone else thinks this game is wonderful. I think he may have also been trying to criticize me...but the jab seems to have gone over or under my head.There are an abundance of places where you can read the virtues of this game. This is the devil advocate review that only focuses on the bad or at a minimum the questionably implemented features that detract from the experience. The bird is not an issue to make you not buy the game, however, you will be punished for modding it out by turning off achievments. While there is a mod to re-enable achievments, what will probably start nagging you is how you have to keep downloading mods to fix questionable design decisions. An ingame option to turn off all nag screens and the bird is not too much to ask. These are the basic things that serve to move this from a must have to a marginal recomendation depending on whether you can ignore the issues and are willing to work around the ones that can't be ignored. For me the answer is no, which is why I have stopped playing for now.I am aware that the devs have planned a number of improvements to the game, if any of those improvements affect the issues I have highlighted, I will gladdly return to fix this review and its recomendation status. While I have highlighted the fans as the #1 issue for me not recommending the game, it doesn't really factor in. I hope people that applies to read it and reply proving me right, even better, maybe they read it and realize they could be a little more civil to their fellow humans. Who knows? If any 2 of the above issues become resolved I will move this review to a solid recommend. If this game goes on sale for $15.00 dollars, then that is also a solid recommend from me even with the issues.
Was this review helpful?
23.7 hrs on record
After 10 hoursThis has been a very pleasant city simulator so far in big part due to the user-friendly user interface and mechanics. The city is a joy to build, prod and tweak and you only need a few keys and your mouse buttons. While many good lessons have been learned from mobile gaming (simple menu structures, addictive feedback FX, hint stream, etc.), the game offers a good amount of depth, freedom and player challenge. The city will grow automatically but not run itself and will certainly need a strategist and grand architect. The player's role is as it should be: balancing, optimising and developing the city, not monitoring every last building and citizen, yet you still can if you want to! Speaking of, the citizens behave in a consistent and logical manner (if not an entirely rational one, but that is arguably good simulation!), making the city feel alive and controllable.dr - Fun to play, full mechanics, satisfies tweakers, AI is good.The Steam Workshop support brings a massive boost to the content just weeks after release: if you struggle with building intersections like I do, there are dozens, even hundreds of ready-made and user-tested Workshop ones available! No more eternal gridlock! There are also buildings, decorations and all sorts of stuff if the basic selection gets too repetitive. The default selection is nicely finished and has a good level of detail.dr - Steam Workshop provides ideas, help and variety.The only negatives so far are the pretty limited soundtrack, not enough variety in Chirper messages, no road ruler (grid), and the Steam Workshop items are missing their thumbnails. These are minor inconveniences so far and two play your own music and keep a manageable number of content installed so you know what is what. The roads do snap straight, but sometimes it is not clear when they do, and different angles are hard to produce accurately.All in all a great experience so far, and I haven't seen half the content yet!PS. Compared to SimCity? Better flow, nicer UI mechanics, less obtuse, better mod and community support - and no EA/Origin! There is a Paradox account you can register, but it is not mandatory. I don't know how the performance will be once my city reaches beyond two map squares, but so far there have been no slowdowns or glitches.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 33 Steam Achievements
Title: Cities: Skylines
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Mar, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Upgrade Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 Q q 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信