有没有以“Shouldgraduate studentt in Grade Nine Do Afte…

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
06湖南地区初中毕业会考模拟考联考题及答案
更新时间: 10:15:59 发布者:佚名
2006年湖南地区毕业考试联考
Class ___ Grade 3&& Name:__________ No. ____
Ⅰ.听力(三个部分,共20小题,计20分)
A)单句理解(共5小题,计5分)
听下面5个句子,每个句子后面都有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C3个选项中选出你所听到的句子中的内容。听完每个句子后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个句子仅读一遍。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读第一小题。
(& &)3.A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(& &)4.A.&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C.
(&& )5.A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
B.补全对话。共5小题,计5分)
听下面的5个句子,每个句子后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C 3个选项中选出正确的答语补全对话。听完每个句子后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个句子仅读一遍。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读下一小题。
&(&& )6. A. It was fine.&&&&&&& B. It was Monday.&& C. It’s May 5 th.
(&& )7. A. Good luck!&&&&&&& B. Congratulations!& C. That’s a good idea.
(&& )8. A. With pleasure.&&&& B. Yes, please.&&&&& C. Of course not.
(&& )9. A.Not yours but his.&& B. Very much.&&&&& C. It’s hard to say.
(&& )10. A.Very well, thank you.&&& B. Hello, doctor.& C. Hold on, please.
C.对话与短文理解(共两节,10小题,计10分)
第一节:听下面的5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C 3个选项中选出符合对话内容的最佳选项。听每段对话前,你都有5秒钟的时间来阅读有关小题。听完每段对话后,你将有5秒钟的作答时间。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读下一小题。
&(&& )11. A. $2.&&&&&&&&&& B. $3.&&&&&&&&& C. $6
(&& )12. A. Running.&&&&&&& B. Swimming.&&& C. volleyball
(&& )13. A. Australia.&&&&&& B. America.&&&&&& C. France
(&& )14. A. 7:15&&&&&&&&&& B. 7:30&&&&&&&&& C. 6:45
(&& )15. A. In a factory.&&&& B. On a farm.&&&&& C. In the country
第二节:听下面的一段独白,独白后面有5个小题。根据所听到的独白内容,在各小题空中填入1至3个适当的词。听独白前,你将有25秒钟的时间阅读各个小题。听完独白后,你将有50秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。
16.&The&speaker&went&to&a&language&school to _____________some&English.
17.The&speaker&go&to&the&language&school______________ days&a&week.
18.&The&speaker asked&Alice&&____________&one&day&during&the&break.&
19.The speacker thought America is really a country for money in which everything is done for ________
20.&&Alice&look&at&the&speaker&with&a&big&____________ when he was&mistaken&about&her.
Ⅱ.知识(两个部分,共35小题,计35分)
A)单项选择(共15小题,计15分)
从A、B、C三个选项中选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。
21. They got up early to see the sun ___________.
&& A. rise&&&&&& &&& B. to rise&& &&&&&&& C. rises&&&
22. The pie was too small, so she decided to look for _________ to eat.
  A. large anything    B. something else&&& C. other something
23. If she felt he was right, she __________ agree _________ him.
  A. to B. on  C.& with
24. You'd better _________ silent about this.
  A. not keep  B. not to keep  C. to not keep 
25. _________ the street, there is a bus stop.
  A. On the end of  B. At the end of  C. In the end of  D. By the end of
26. She has a great _________ in reading _________ stories.
  A. interested   B. interested&& C. interesting
27. We are too tired and hungry. So our steps (脚步) are getting _________.
  A. slow and slow     B. slower and slowest&& C. slower and slower  
28. We are going to have fun _________ on the lake this afternoon.
  A. to skate  B. go fishing  C. boating
29. Mr. Jackson has only _________ money in his pocket.
  A. more  B. a little  C. a few 
30. _____I tell him to close the window every day, _____ he always forgets to do so.
  A. As; but  B. T /  C. T /  D. E and
31. ―_________
  ―Nothing but a little sick.
  ―Take care of yourself, dear.
  A. What's that?   B. Is it wrong?   C. What's the matter?
32. ―A pair of glasses would be a good present for Dad.
  ―_________
  ―Then let's go and buy a pair for him.
  A. Me, either.  B. I like your idea.  C. Your glasses are so modern.
33. ―Can you go to the concert with me?
  ―I'd love to. _________
A.But I'm too busy to go. Sorry. &&B. I'm afraid not. &&C. Sorry about it.
(&& )34. Paper _____ first invented in China.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&& C. were&
(&& )35. Dick isn't here. He _________ the cinema.&&&&&&&&&&& A. has gone to&&&&&& &B. has been to&&&&&&&&&&C. has been away&&
B).完形填空(共20小题,计20分)
a.从下面方框中选出10个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺(每词限用一次)。(10题 10分)
On the morning of May 2nd,1980, Rosalie Warren ___36______the envelope ___37___ her grades in it. As she opened it, Warren wanted to know ___38____ her hundreds of hours of studying had paid off.
“I got five A’s.” she still remembers the ___39____ happily. “I almost fell on the floor.”
Warren was born on August 29, 1900. Two years after she __40____ high school, her father died. Warren______41___ to leave school for factory work to ___42____ support her family .Warren was a person who always liked ___43____. In 1975, when she was 75, she learned about Suffolk University’s tuition-free(免学费的)programme.
Now she is not finished with learning. “It’s my life to go to school,” she says. Nancy Stoll, head of students, says, “Warren is a good ___44____ for our younger students―that learning is a lifetime____45______…”
36._____________ 37.__________ 38.___________ 39.__________ 40._________
41______________42.___________43.___________44.___________45._________
b.通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C3个选项中选出1个最佳答案。
At 9 a.m. on October 15,2003, our country launched (发射) its first manned (载人的) spaceship, Shenzhou V, Into space at Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in Gansu Province. It __46 Yang Liwei and his spaceship about 21 hours to circle the earth 14 times. Yang Liwei, 38, ____47__ Liaoning Province. He is China's first astronaut (宇航员), and ___48__ a pilot (飞行员) since 1983. He __49____ from 14 pilots after many difficult tests (测试) not long ago.
The life of an astronaut is hard to imagine for many people. To put on a space suit takes ____50___15 minutes with the help of others. Sleeping in space is not easy, ___51___. He has to sleep In a special sleeping bag on the wall ____52___ there is no gravity (引力). Yang can eat chicken and rice. It's especially made to eat in space but tastes just like the real thing.
“I'm feeling very good in ____53____,and it looks wonderful here,” said Yang, “I have lookde at our beautiful earth and recorded (记录) all that I have seen here. ”
  China has become the ____54___ country in the world to send a person into space after the former Soviet Union (前苏联) and the United States. China is now planning its ___55___ launch. Shenzhou Ⅵ will go into space within (在……之内) the next two years, it may take three astronauts. We are all proud of our motherland.
(  )46.A.spent    B.took     C.cost    
(  )47.A.was born  <SPAN lang=EN-es from  <SPAN lang=EN-es to 
 (  )48.A.is     B.was      C. has been
 (  )49.A.chooses   B.chose     C. was chosen
(  )50.A.him     B.his      C.he  
(  )51.A.too     B.also     C.either 
 (  )52.A.because   B.so      C.and  
 (  )53.A.room    B.place     C. space
 (  )54.A.first    B.second    C.third 
 (  )55.A.before   B.last     C.next 
Ⅲ.阅读理解(共15小题, 计30分)
阅读下面的短文,并做每篇后面的题目。A、B两篇根据短文内容从3个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。C篇根据短文内容回答问题。
In 1896, the first modern Olympic Games was held in Athens, Greece. Since then many countries have successfully held the Olympics, such as England, France, Germany, Canada, the USA, Spain and Australia. After more than a century the Games returns to its hometown this year.
When people hold the Olympic Games, they always make an emblem (会徽). The emblem of the Athens Olympic Games is a white circle of oliver branches in the sky.
Now Athens is developing a spirit of peace. An officer said, “While in Athens, the world should be at peace. We hope the peace is not just for a short time. We would like the message from the Athens Games to help countries come together and solve their problems.”
Four years later, the Olympic Games will be held in China. And China has already made a seal(印章)as the emblem of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. The emblem has a single Chinese character on a red seal and means “Chinese seal-dancing Beijing.” Below it, there are the words “ Beijing 2008”.The character(人物) in the emblem is “Jing”. It means “capital” of China and it is also like a runner or a dancer. The running figure of the emblem shows the spirit of the Olympics- faster, higher and stronger.
True or False(判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表, 不符合的用“F”表示):
(  )56.The first modern Olympics Games was held in Greece.
(  )57.People always make a picture when they hold the Olympic Games.
(  )58. The message the Athens Olympic Games wants to give is peace.
(  )59. More than 100 years have passed when Athens again holds the Olympic Games.
(  )60. The spirit of the Olympic Games is faster, higher and stronger.
In one way, it may be thought that failure is a part of life. In another, failure may be regarded as a step towards success.
The “spider-story” is often told as an example of this. Robert Bruce, leader of the Scots in the 13th century, was hiding in a hole on a hill from the English. He watched a spider (蜘蛛) making a web. Bruce is said to have got confidence from this and to have gone on to beat the English. Edison, too, the inventor of the light bulb (电灯泡), made hundreds of models that failed before he found the right way to make one.
So what? First, always think about your failure. What caused it? Were you in high spirit then? What can you change so that things will go right the next time?
Second, is the goal (目标) you are trying to reach the right one? Try to do some thinking about what your real goals may be. Think about this question: “If I am successful in this, where will it get me?” This may help to prevent failure in the things you shouldn’t be doing anyway.
The third thing to remember about failure is that it’s a part of life. Learn to “live with yourself” even though you may have failed. Remember, “You can’t win them all.”
根据短文内容, 指出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
(  )61. Robert Bruce was mentioned in the passage to show that &&&&&&&&.
A. people who fail are not lonely
B. nature will help us if we are hard-working
C. confidence is important for one to be successful
(  )62. Edison’s example shows us that &&&&&&&&.
&&&& A. he liked to do other kinds of work
B. he invented many kinds of light bulbs
C. failure may be a way towards success
( )63. If you are not sure about what success will get you, you’d better &&&&&&.
&&&& A. change your goal&& B. go on with your goal&& C. not care for that&&
(  )64. It can be learned from the passage that &&&&&&&&.
&&&& A. one should try not to fail&&& B. one should take failure seriously
C. one should learn lessons from failure
(  )65. This passage is mainly about &&&&&&&&.
A. two great men
B. ways to keep away from failure
C. the right attitude (态度) towards failure
66-70小题请根据信息回答问题.
Yearly Spending of Adults and Teenagers(青少年) to the United States
Michael Perry,& 35,& $30. 000 a year as a manager of a company
James Burns,& 17,& $ 1. 800 a year as a waiter,& (part-time job). $ 800 given by parents
Is The money Michael Perry and James Burns spend on personal care the same?
Charlie Chaplin
1889― Bom in London. Mother―Dancer.
Father-Actor(演员), not much money. 1894―Started dancing and
singing for money. 1904―Joined a travelling
theatre company and went to America. 1910―Someone offered him a
part(角色) in a film. Went toHollywood(好莱坞). 1914―Became a film director (导演) . ―Made many funny films. 1977―Died in Switzerland. Peoole―very sad.
&How old did Charlie begin to make money?
68.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A School Report
Name: Edward Scott&&&&&&&& School: Kelvin Grove Stale High School
Grade: 7&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&Term ends: 6, May
He is a little weak in this,& but he has tried his best to &catch up with others.
English&&&&
He is the best in the class. Keep it up.
He can work out many difficulties.
His reading is very good,& he can remember many words.
He is not so good at this,& but has done better than before.
He is familiar(熟悉) with the names of many places. in the world.
He doesn't like pop songs, though sings very well.
Remarks( 评语): Edward is able to do a lot better. More work is needed next term.
Class teacher: Ivy
Headmaster: M. L. Martin
School reopens: 11,& September
Which is Edward's best subject?
69. How many students ride to school in your class?
Today's Weather Report
What season do you think Sydney is?&
Ⅳ.书面表达(共15分)
假如昨天你们班级以“ Shall we keep animals in zoos?”为题开了一次讨论会,请根据下表用英语写一篇60字左右的报道,介绍讨论会的情况,第一句已经给出,不计入词数。
20人认为应该把动物养在动物园里
30人认为不应该把动物养在动物园里
1.人们可以在动物园里看到很多不同种类的动物。
2.动物在动物园里受到良好的照顾。
1.动物被关在笼子里,无法自由活动。
2.动物喜欢生活在自然的环境中。
Yesterday we had a discussion about whether we should keep animals in zoos. _____________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
附加题(共三大题, 计20分)
Ⅰ.根据释义写单词,首字母已经给出。(共5小题,计5分)
1. s_________________ different from others in a certain way
2.h_________________ day of rest from work
3.i__________________ having a great affect
4.m_________________ wrong opinion, idea or act
5.t__________________ having natural power to do sth. well
Ⅱ.根据短文内容将句子补充完整。(共5小题,计5分)
The computer is a useful machine. It can help people a lot in their daily life. For example, it can help people to save much time to do much work, and it can help people to work out complicated(复杂的) problems that people can’t do easily. What’s more, it makes more convenient(方便) to send and receive messages. In the new century, it seems that it’s very necessary for everyone to learn how to use computers, even for the old people. The computer is really an important tool in modern life.
Today more and more families have computers. Parents buy computers for their children. They hope computers can help their children improve their studies at school. Yet, many of their children use computers to play games, to watch videos, or sing karaoke, instead of studying. So, many teachers and parents complain that computers cannot help children to study but instead to make them fall behind. Because of this, computers are locked in boxes by parents.
In some other countries, even some scientists hate computers. They say computers cause millions of people to lose their jobs or cause them a lot of trouble.
Who knows what the computers of tomorrow will be like? Will they really make life better, or will they bring trouble to people? The students today will have to decide how to use the computers of tomorrow.
Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答下列问题,每题所填内容不超过五个单词):
1. Why does the writer say the computer is a useful machine?
Because it _________________________________________________________.
2. Why do the parents buy their children computers?
They think computers can help their children ______________________________.
3. What do some parents and teachers complain about?
Computers ________________________________________________________.
4. Do computers only make our life better?
No, they also cause_________________________________________________.
5. Can computers really help children to study?
(11)Scientists at the Cornell University 康奈尔大学in Ithaca伊萨卡, New York have created small robots that can build copies of themselves.(12) Self-replicating自我复制 robots are no longer the stuff of science fiction.
  (13)"Although the machines we have created are still simple compared with biological self-reproduction, they demonstrate(证明)that mechanical self-reproduction is possible and not unique(特有的)to biology," Hod Lipson said in a report in the science journal(期刊)Nature on Wednesday.
 (14)He and his team believe the design principle(原理)could be used to make long term, self-repairing robots that could mend themselves and be used in dangerous situations and on space flights.
  The experimental robots, which don’t do anything else except make copies of themselves, are powered through contacts on the surface of the table and transfer data through their faces. They self-replicate by using additional modules()placed in special "feeding locations供给区."
  The machines duplicate(复制) themselves by bending over and putting their top cube (立方体)on the table. Then they bend again, pick up another cube, put it on top of the first and repeat the entire process(整个过程). As the new robot begins to take shape(成形)it helps to build itself.
"The four-module robot was able to construct(建造)a replica in 2.5 minutes by lifting and assembling(装配)cubes from the feeding locations," said Lipson.
11._____________________________________________________________
12._____________________________________________________________
13._____________________________________________________________
14._____________________________________________________________
15._____________________________________________________________
2006年中考模拟考试联考试卷英语(一)听力材料与参考答案
Ⅰ.听力(三个部分,共20小题,计20分)
B)单句理解(共5小题,计5分)
听下面5个句子,每个句子后面都有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C3个选项中选出你所听到的句子中的内容。听完每个句子后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个句子仅读一遍。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读第一小题。
1.My aunt wanted to buy a new pair of shoes for her daughter.
2.Hello! My mame is Jin Liang. I’m in Class3,Grade1.Nice to meet you all!
3.What a fine day! The sun is shining brightly. Let’s go hiking!
4.My father has gone to Beijing to attend an important meeting. He said he would fly there in two days.
5.My grandmother has many animals,but she love the cat---Mimi best.
B)补全对话。共5小题,计5分)
听下面的5个句子,每个句子后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C 3个选项中选出正确的答语补全对话。听完每个句子后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个句子仅读一遍。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读下一小题。
6.What’ the date today?
7.Why not go to the park?
8.Thank you for your help?
9.How do you like the movie?
10.Hello, may I speak to John?&
C)对话与短文理解(共两节,10小题,计10分)
第一节:听下面的5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C 3个选项中选出符合对话内容的最佳选项。听每段对话前,你都有5秒钟的时间来阅读有关小题。听完每段对话后,你将有5秒钟的作答时间。现在你有5秒钟的时间阅读下一小题。
11.A:How much is the hat? B: It’s 3 dollors&
Question: How much do two hats cost?
12. A:What sports do you like ?
B:I like many kinds of sports, Such as Swimming, running, skating, football, etc. But of all these, I like Swimming best.
Question: What’s his favorite sport?
13.A:Where are you going on vacation?
& B:My grandma only wants to go somewhere cool in our country. But my father wants to go to a western country. Finally we all agree with him, and we decided to see Eiffile Tower.
Question: Where are they going on vacation?
14.Today is Sunday, I got up at half past seven. But I get up at a quarter to seven on schooldays.
Question: What time does she usually get up?
15.My father works in a factory and he often lives there. My grandparents are farmers, they live on their farm and I live with them along. I like the country life a lot.
Question: Where does the boy live?
第二节:听下面的一段独白,独白后面有5个小题。根据所听到的独白内容,在各小题空中填入1至3个适当的词。听独白前,你将有25秒钟的时间阅读各个小题。听完独白后,你将有50秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。
I knew little about English when I first came to America. So I went to a language school every day except Sunday to learn English.
One day, during the break I asked Alice, one of my classmates a question that I didn’t understand. When I thanked her for it, she said: “You are welcome. It’s a piece of cake.” I thought to myself. America is really a country for money in which everything is done for pay. So I said to her: " I haven't taken any piece of cake with me today, what about something else?”
&&& She looked at me with a big smile, saying: "What I mean is, 'no problem', and that it is only a small matter." From then on, I came to learn that “a piece of cake” is not only a piece of cake but also means a thing that is very easy.
1-5ABBAC& 6-10CCABC& 11-15CBCCB 16.learn17.six&18. a&question 19. pay 20. smile
21-25 A BCAB 26-30 CCCBC 31-35 CBABA 36. received, 37. with, 38. whether, 39. moment,& 40.entered,41. had, 42.help,& 43.studying, 44. example 45.& activity
46~50 B B C C A  51~55 C A C C C& 56-60 TFTTT
61-65 CCACC& 66. No, It isn’t. 67. 5 years old.68. English 69. 14 70. Winter
One possible version:
Yesterday we had a discussion about whether we should keep animals in zoos.
& Twenty students thought that it was good to keep animals in zoos because people could see many different kinds of animals there and animals were taken good care of in the zoos. Thirty students thought it not good for animals. Since the animals were kept in cages, they were not able to travel(walk, run)freely. Animals liked to live In nature.
附加题(共三大题, 计20分)
1.special&& 2.holiday&& 3.important&& 4.mistake&& 5.talented
&6.can help us a lot&& 7.improve /with their study at school&&
8.make the children fall behind&& 9.us a lot of trouble&& 10.It’s hard to say
11.位于纽约伊萨卡的康奈尔大学的科学家研制出能够自我复制的小型机器人。
12.可自我复制的机器人不再是科幻小说中才会有的情节素材。
  13.与生物学上的自我复制相比,我们所研制的机器尚非常简单。但这证明了自我复制并不是生物学上的特有性能,机械的自我复制也是可能的。
  14.他和他的研究小组相信,该设计原理可用于制造长期的可自我修复的机器人。这种机器人可以进行自我调整,可应用于危险环境下和太空飞行中。&
15.当新一个机器人开始成形时,它就开始帮助装配自己。
2006年湖南地区初中毕业会考模拟考试联考
英语试卷(二)
Class ___ Grade 3&& Name:__________ No. ____
Ⅰ.听力(三个部分,共20小题,计20分)
C)单句理解(共5小题,计5分)
(& ) 1. A.& &&&&&&&&& B.&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&
(& ) 2. A.&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& B.&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&
(& ) 3. A.&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& B.&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&
(& ) 4. A.&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&& B.& &&&&&&& C.&&&
(& ) &5. A. &&&&&&&&&& B.&&& && &&&&&& C.&&& &&&&
B.补全对话。共5小题,计5分)
(& ) 6. A. He is very well.&&&&&&&& B. He is good.&& C. He is tall and strong.
& (& ) 7. A. What ‘s the matter with you?&&&&&&&&& B. No, you won’t.&& C. So soon?
& (& ) 8. A. No, you can’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Here you are.&&&& C. Yes, please.
& (& ) 9. A. Shall I open the window?& B. Will you open the window?& C. What a hot day!
& (& ) 10. A. No problem.&&& B. Thank.&&&& C. No, thanks.&&&&&
C.对话与短文理解(共两节,10小题,计10分)
& (& ) 11. A. She can buy it if she promises to return the money to him soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She doesn’t have any money to buy it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, she can’t. Because she doesn’t want to buy it.
& (& ) 12. A. Robert.&&&& &&&&& B. Brown.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. &Thomas.
& (& ) 13. A. $200.&&&&&&&&& B . $180.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. $100.
& (& )14. A. Nineteen.&&&&&&&&& & B. Ten.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Fifteen.
& (& ) 15. A. Because their village is beautiful.&&& B. Because they have a better life now.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Because they see the girl.
16. One third of the world is very rich and _____________________ are very poor .
17. A lot of the world’s natural resources come from the ____________________ .
18. Usually the _________& countries decide the prices of the resources .
19. In the passage , the writer says that some fish a fisherman in South America catches may be made into _________________________ .
20. The rich countries _____________ decide the prices for their exports .
Ⅱ.知识(两个部分,共35小题,计35分)
B)单项选择(共15小题,计15分)
从A、B、C三个选项中选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。
(& ) 21. ---I’ve been waiting for you for an hour! Where have you been?
&& ---__________ It’s rush hour now, you know, the traffic is too bad!
&& A. It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&& B. Sorry about that.&&& C. Be careful!&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What a pity!
(& ) 22. ---Do you know Wang Nan wasn’t first in the singles?
---__________ I thought she would never lose a game!
A. Really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Great!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. All right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. No problem.
(& ) 23. ---Morning! _________, isn’t it?
&& ---Yes, but a bit cold.
&& A. Hot weather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. Cold weather
&& C. Nice day
(& ) 24. --- Father’s Day is coming. I’m going back home to see my father.
&& ---__________.
&& A. Give my best wishes to him&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s very kind of youC. Say goodbye to him, please
(& ) 25. ---We really should not use plastic bags any more when shopping.
&& ---__________. It’s important to protect our environment.
&& A. So do I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I know &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. With pleasure&&&&
(& ) 26. ---You’ve left the light on, Tracy.
&& ---Oh, yes. _________ to turn it off right now.
&& A. I’d go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I’ve gone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’ll go
(& ) 27.-- _____________. Hope is always around you.
&& --- Thank you, Miss Wang.
A. Never give up&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Don’t be late&&&&& C. Don’t thank goodness&&&&&& &
(& ) 28.-Did you go to Sam’s weekend party?
&& ---No, I___________.
&& A. am not invited&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wasn’t invited&&&&&&&&&& C. haven’t invited&&
(& ) 29--It’s time for sports! ________ your sports shoes, please!
&& ---I’m tired today. I want to have a rest.
&& A. Take away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Take off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Put on
(& ) 30 --- It’s a long story, but there are few new words in it.
&& --- Good! ____________ it will be hard for children.
&& A. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. But
(& ) 31 ---This pretty girl is deaf. I wonder how she can dance so well without hearing the music!
&& ---Yeah, I know this girl. She’s been very ________ since she began to learn dancing.
&& A. hard-working&&&&&&&&&&&& B. careful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind-hearted
(& ) 32 ---Can you tell me ____________ it is from here to downtown?
&& ---Yes, it’s fifteen minutes by bus.
&& A. how much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. how far
(& ) 33.---________ will make your grandma happy if you buy a walking stick for her birthday, I guess.
&& ---It sounds a good idea! She has some problems walking now.
&& A. That&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. This&&&
(& ) 34 --- Shall I book some seats for the concert?
&& --- _____________. I’ve already done that.
A. Yes, you may&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, you mustn’t && C. No, you needn’t&&
(& ) 35.-My computer! It’s all black!
&& ---Let me have a look. And you may use ________ if you have something important to do. She is just playing games now.
&& A. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers&&&
B).完形填空(共20小题,计20分)
a.从下面方框中选出10个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺(每词限用一次)。(10题 10分)
window some earlier worry health finish good busy 1ater night tiring luck &&
why are we always tired,do you know? Firstly if we can’t sleep &&&36& ,we will be tired.But we are often too&&& 37 .we can’t &&38&& our work in the day and we must do it at &&&39& .we go to bed &&&40& &and get up &&&41& .so we can’t sleep well.Most people need at 1east eight hours and some more.If we sleep for only five or six hours a night,we will be tired.
Secondly,when we are ill we will be &&&&42.But we don’t know we are ill.so if you are always tired,perhaps you are not so &&&43& .You’d better go to see a doctor.Thirdly,perhaps you can’t eat some kinds of food like eggs,nuts,meat,chocolate or coffee.If you are ill and tired after eating some food,please don’t eat it &&&&44 longer.But please eat more if you are well.At last,if the air around you isn’t nice and clean,you will feel tired.So please open your &&&&&&&&45&& &often or go out for a walk and you will feel better.
36.________& 37.________&& 38._________&& 39.__________&& 40.__________
41.__________& 42..__________&& 43.__________&& 44.__________&& 45.__________
b.通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C3个选项中选出1个最佳答案。Tom and Fred were talking about the year 2050.
&&& “What will &1& be like in the year 2050?” asked Tom.
&&& “I don’t know,” said Fred. “What do you think?”
&&& “Well, no one knows. But it is &2& to guess,” said Tom. “In the year 2050 everybody will &3& a pocket (袖珍) computer. The computer will give people the &4& to all their &&&&&&problems. We shall all have telephones in our pockets,& &5& . And we’ll be able to talk to our friends all over the world. Perhaps we’ll be able to &6& them at the same time. Machines will do &7& of the work, and people will have more &8 . Perhaps they will work only two or three days a week. They will be able to fly to the moon by spaceship and spend their holidays there.”
&&& “I’m very &9 to hear that. I hope to fly to the moon. And I hope I’ll be able to live &10& ,” said Fred. “Won’t that be interesting? Just like a fish.”
&(& ) 46.&&&&&& A. our home&&& B. the traffic&& C. the world
&(& ) 47.&&&&&& A. pleased&&&& B. no use&&&&&&& C. interesting&
&(& ) 48.&&&&&& A. carry&&&&&& B. bring&&&&&&&& C. give&&
&(& ) 49.&&&&&& A. news&& &&&&&B. ways&&&&&&&&& C. answers
&(& )50.&&&&&& A. either&&&&& B. again&&&&&&&& C. too&
&(& )51.&&&&&& A. call&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&& C. look&
&(& )52.&&&&&& A. most&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&&&& C. lot&&
&(& )53.&&&&&& A. work&&&&&&& B. duty&&&&&&&&& C. holidays&
&(& )54.&&&&&& A. sorry&&&&&& B. glad&&&&&&&&& C. sure&
&(& )55.&& A. in the sea& B. on land&&&&&& C. under the ground
Ⅲ.阅读理解(共15小题, 计30分)
阅读下面的短文,并做每篇后面的题目。A、B两篇根据短文内容从3个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。C篇根据短文内容回答问题。
Glenn and his brother, Floyd, wanted to become runners. Every morning the two boys ran to
school. They always arrived before the other students. Their job was to make a fire in
the old stove.
&&&&&& One morning the two brothers put the oil in the stove and started the fire. The stove exploded (爆炸). Someone had put gasoline(汽油) in the oil can!
&&&&&& At first, Glenn was unconscious(不省人事), then he came to his senses(感觉). He got up from the floor and out of the burning schoolhouse. Outside he remembered Floyd. He shouted Floyd’s name. He heard a moan(呻吟) from inside the schoolhouse. He ran back inside to look for him。
&&&&&& The inside of the schoolhouse was in flames(火焰). Glenn’s pants(裤子) were on fire. The building was full of smoke. He looked for his brother but couldn’t see him. There was not much air in the building and Glenn fell to the floor unconscious again. People came running to help. They found Glenn and pulled him from the burning building.
&&&&&& Glenn woke up in his bed at home. His legs were covered with bandages(绷带) and hurt a lot. His family told him the sad news that Floyd had died in the fire.
判断下列句子是否符合短文, 符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示:
(& ) 56. The two brothers went to school only to make a fire.
(& ) 57. The stove exploded because there was oil in it.
(& ) 58. Glenn ran out but Floyd couldn’t.
(& ) 59. Glenn lost his senses because his pants were burning.
(& ) 60. All the people in the school were killed.
A Faithful Dog
More than seven hundred years ago, the Prince of Wales(威尔士亲王) had a very big and brave(勇敢的) dog called Gelert.
One day the Prince wanted to go hunting with his men. He told his dog to stay at home and look after his baby son. The baby was in a wooden cradle(摇篮), which was like a small bed.
When the Prince came back from hunting, Gelert ran out to meet his master. He wagged(摇动) his tail and jumped up to put his paws on the Prince's chest. Then the Prince saw the blood on Gelert's jaws and head.
"What have you done?" the Prince said. He rushed into his house and looked for his baby son. The cradle was lying on its side on the floor. The clothes were torn(撕破) and there was blood on them.
"So you have killed my son?" the Prince said angrily. "You unfaithful dog!" He took out his sword and killed the dog. Just as Gelert was dying, he managed(设法) to bark. Then the Prince heard a baby call to the dog.
The Prince ran out of the house and saw his son lying on the ground unhurt. Near him was a dead wolf. Then the Prince knew that Gelert had defended(防卫) the baby and killed the wolf.
The Prince ran back into the house but he was too late. Gelert was dead. The Prince was very sad indeed. Tears ran down his face when he realized 'he had killed his faithful friend. The Prince carried the body of his brave dog to the top of a mountain and buried him there. After this, the Prince never smiled again. Every morning at dawn, he walked up the mountain and stood by the dog's grave for a few minutes.
If you go to Mount Snowdon in Wales, people will show you where Gelert is buried(埋藏). There is a sign by his grave. It reminds people of a brave and faithful dog.
根据短文内容, 指出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
61. What does “faithful” mean ?
A. 愚蠢的&&& B. 好胜的 &&C. 忠实的
62. The Prince told the dog to _____ when he was leaving.
A. watch the door &&&&&B. take care of his baby at home
C. welcome his friends &
63. The dog was very ____ when his master(主人) came back from hunting.
A. glad&&& B. afraid&& C. tired
64. The Prince was surprised to see blood on Gelert's ____.
A. jaws&&& B. head&&& C. Both A and B.
65. The Prince never smiled again because __
A. the wolf was killed by Gelert &&B. he had buried the dog on the top of mountain
C. he had killed his faithful friend Gelert
66-70小题请根据信息回答问题.
66. On weekdays the price of a digital camera in Smith's shop is $ 480. But at weekends how much& can you only pay for one.
67.What will Mary do on Wednesday evening?
68.What will the weather be like in the northwest of China tomorrow?
We talked to 300 people. One hundred were aged 11 to 18. One hundred were be&tween 19 and 26 years of age. One hundred were 27 to 35 years old. We asked them what they liked to do in their free time. The results are in the chart
69.What did people aged 11-18 least enjoy?
Final reductions on a large range of la&dies ', men' s and chil&dren' s fashions,& plus furniture.
9 : 30a. m. ― 6:& 00 p. m. Mon. ―Wed.
9 : &30a. m. ― 8 : &00 p. m.
9 : &30a. m. C7: 00 p. m.
Fri. &. Sat.
Bargains galore
.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& was&&&&&& NOW
Ground floor
Men's football shirts&&& &29.99&&&& &14. 99
Men's wool sweaters&&& &34.49&&&& &16. 99
First floor
Ladies' cotton skirts&&&& &l9. 99&&&& &9.99
Ladies' silk blouses&&&&& &49.& 99&& &24.99
Second floor
Children's jeans&&&&&&&& &24.99&&&& &12. 49
Children's T-shirts&&&&&& &5.99&&&&&& &2. 99
Third floor
Men's suits&&&&&&&&&& &250.00 &.130.00
Ladies' leather jackets&&& &200.00&& &99.99
Fourth floor
Sofas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &400.00& &200.00
Dining tables&&&&&&&&& &350.& 00 & 175. 00
&70.Which are the most expensive clothes in the store?
Ⅳ.书面表达(共15分)
根据图示,用英语写一篇题为“Changes in People’s Life”的短文,介绍过去和现在人们生活的变化。
要求:1.词数在80个左右。
2.把图中所示内容表达完整,条理清晰,意思连贯。
3.开头部分已经给出,不计入总词数。
参考词:apartment 公寓
Great changes have taken place in people’s life in the past 20 years.&&
In the past people kept in touch with relatives or friends mainly by sending&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ⅰ.根据释义写单词,首字母已经给出。(共5小题,计5分)
1.e__________________ high priced
2.c__________________ go higher
3.e__________________ having nothing inside
4.e__________________ but not
5.J__________________ the seventh month of the year
Ⅱ.根据短文内容将句子补充完整。(共5小题,计5分)
First Children’s Bank Card Issued (发行) in China
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), the country’s largest commercial bank, began issuing special bank cards to children on November 12.
Called “Nestle Eagle Card”, it is the first children’s bank card issued in the world. Young cardholders, 10 years old at least, can save and draw money in the usual way. However, 100 yuan at the most can be drawn every day. The card can be also used for Internet shopping.
Together with the bank card was a guardianship system (监护制度), meaning that guardians, like the child’s parents, are needed to leave their personal information in the bank for the card and that guardians are able to know information about the card program.
With the card, young Chinese are expected to save their money in the bank, to plan to spend their money and not to waste money.
66. World’s first Children’s bank card issued on___________________________ in China.
67. Children from_________________________ years old have bank card?
68. The bank issues Children’s bank cards because______________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________.
69. The bank makes sure of the safety of children’s cards because there is ___________________
______________________________________________________________________________.
70. “100 yuan at the most can be drawn every day” means______________________________
________________________________________________________________ in Chinese.
Ⅲ.把短文中的划线部分译成汉语。(共5小题,计10分)&&&&&& A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.   (11)Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.   One day, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.   “I am no longer a kid, I don’t’ play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.   One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me.” The tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter(掩避处). Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t’ have a house. But you can cut off my branches(枝) to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.   (12)The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then. The tree was again lonely and sad. One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said.   “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing(航海) to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk(树干) to build the boat. You can sail and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.   Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t’ have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said. “ I don’t have teeth to bite.” The boy replied. “ No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now.” the boy said. (13)“I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots.” The tree said with tears. “I don’t’ need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied. “Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean(靠着) on and rest. Come here, please sit down with me and have a rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…   This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. (14)No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. (15) You may think that the boy is cruel(残酷的) to the tree but that’s how all of us are treating our parents. 11.____________________________________________________________________________
12.____________________________________________________________________________
13.____________________________________________________________________________
14.____________________________________________________________________________
15.____________________________________________________________________________
2006年中考模拟考试联考试卷英语(二)听力材料与参考答案
Ⅰ.听力(三个部分,共20小题,计20分)
D)单句理解(共5小题,计5分)
1.What a busy street it is!
2.They are getting out of the lift.
3.Rock music always makes me happy.
4.John likes taking exercise every day.
5. The old lady is going to buy something to eat.
B).补全对话。共5小题,计5分)
6. How is your father?(A)
7. I really must be off now. (C)
8. Would you please lend me your car? (B)
9. Oh, it’s so hot here. (A)
10. How about some more fish. (C)
C)对话与短文理解(共两节,10小题,计10分)
11.W: I’d love to buy that vase. It is on sale now, but I don’t have any money with me.
M: I’ll lend the money if you promise to return it to me soon.
Q: Can the woman buy that vase? (A)
12.W: Excuse me, what’s your full name, please?
M: My full name is Robert Thomas Brown.
Q: What’s the family name of the man? (B)
13. M: I’ve just bought this coat at a sale. I paid only $200 for it. What do you think of it?
W: It’s very nice, but my daughter bought the same thing for half the price.
Q: How much did the woman’s daughter pay for her coat. (C)
14. M: How old are you?
W: Guess. My brother is ten, and I’m five years older than him. But my sister is four years older than me.
Q: How old is the girl’s sister? (A)
15. M: Where did you go during the summer holiday?
W: I went to visit my grandparents. They live in a beautiful village in Anhui.
M: Did you have a wonderful time?
W: Yes. My grandparents are very happy because their life is much better than before.
Q: Why do the girl’s grandparents feel happy? (B)
It isn’t strictly true that one half of the world is rich and the other half is poor . It’s one third that is very rich and two thirds that are very poor .
People in the rich countries don’t understand the great difference between them and those in the poor countries . A very simple example is that a dog or a cat in North America eats better than a child in the poor countries . A fisherman in South America may be catching fish which is made into pet food , and his own children are not getting enough to eat for their bodies to grow properly .
Although a lot of the world’s natural resources like oil come from these poor countries , people in the rich countries are using about sixty times as much of these resources as people in Asia or Africa . And the prices the rich countries get for their own exports , however , are always . So they are getting richer and richer and the poor countries are getting poorer and poorer .
1~5 CBAAB 6-10ACBAC 11-15ABCAB 16. two thirds 17 poor countries18. rich 19. pet food
20. themselves26~30 BACAB 31~35 CABCB 36~40 ACBCC36.well& 37.busy& 38.finish& 39.night 40.late 41.early 42.tired 43.healthy 44.any 45.windows46-50 CCACC 51-55 BACBA
56-60 FFTFF 61-65CBACC
66. $336 67.Study for exam 68. It will be cloudy and windy 69. Taking a walk 70. Men's suits
One possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Changes in People’s Life
Great changes have taken place in people’s life in the past 20 years.In the past people kept in touch with relatives or friends mainly by sending letters. They would listen to the radio for news and other information.Children used to go to school by bicycle.Big families had to share small rooms.
Now people can talk to others by telephone or on the internet at home.When they are free,they watch the news and other programmes on TV.Some families are rich enough to send their children to school in their own cars.More and more people live in big and bright apartments with several rooms.
In a word, people live better than before.
附加题(共三大题, 计20分)
1.expensive& 2. climb 3. empty& 4. except 5. July
6. November 12.
8. they expected children to save their money in the bank, to plan to spend their money and not to waste their money./the children were expected to ……
9. a guardianship system.
10. 每天最多只能取100元钱。
11.随着时间的流逝,小男孩长大了。他不再到树旁玩耍了。
12.看到他高兴,树也很高兴。但是,自从那时起男孩没再出现.
13.“我真的想把一切都给你……我唯一剩下的东西是快要死去的树墩。” 树含着眼泪说。
14.尽管如此,父母却总是有求必应,为了我们的幸福,无私地奉献自己的一切。
15.你也许觉得那个男孩很残忍,但我们对待父母何尝不是这样呢?
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
微信扫描上图订阅天利,每日精华文章推送
本周热度榜
专题抢先看