用英语句子翻译翻译一下~

用英语翻译一下什么意思
Self Assessment: 1.Eight years experience in mould tooling design and marketing. Great knowledge with kinds of plastics, with self-design press tool and moulding tool,familiar with component parts process and guide to locale production. 2.Proficiency on AutoCad,Pro-E, UG,Mold flow and other Microsoft Office.
09-07-31 & 发布
自我介绍1,有八年模具加工设计和营销的经验。对各种塑料有较深的认识。自己设计的冲压工具和模具工具。熟悉组合零件的步骤,指导当地生产
请登录后再发表评论!
Honey. Why not answer my telephone? Yesterday I thought for a long time, I don't just say good-bye to you like this. Do you still remember our oath? Please come back to my side. What's the meaning  I live with you? Come back,and to my chest, OK? Forgive a thousands fault of me ..p.s 愿早日和好
请登录后再发表评论!
Honey. Why not answer my telephone? Yesterday I thought for a long time, I don't just say good-bye to you like this. Do you still remember our oath? Please come back to my side. What's the meaning  I live with you? Come back,and to my chest, OK? Forgive a thousands fault of me ..
请登录后再发表评论!
2.精通AutoCad,Pro-E, UG,Mold flow 和其他一些办公软件
请登录后再发表评论!谁能把这篇文章用英语翻译一下?
谁能把这篇文章用英语翻译一下?
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed. But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...

I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.

I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.

I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.

If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.

I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!

Thank you!

用汉语翻译一遍,不用出错哦 ,
众所周知,现今英语是非常重要的.它已用于世界无处不在.It已成为最常见的语言在互联网上和国际贸易。如果我们能说英语,我们将有更多的机会成功.因为越来越多的人已经注意到的是,一些人谁去学习英语增加了高速。但是,对于我自己,我的英语学习,这不仅是因为它的重要性和它的作用,而且还因为我爱它。当我学习英语,我能感觉到不同的思维方式给我更多的空间触摸世界。当我读英文小说,我能感觉到高兴从书中不同于阅读翻译.当我讲英语,我能感觉到我的自信来自单词.当我写英文,我可以看到它的美丽是不一样作为我们中... 

我喜欢英语,这让我一个彩色梦想我希望我能在世界各地旅行一天。与我的良好的英语,我可以结交许多人从不同的国家.我可以看到许多地方的很多乐趣.我梦想,我可以去伦敦,因为它是出生地点的英文。 

我也想用我的良好的英语介绍我们伟大的地方英语口语的人,我希望他们能够热爱我们的国家同我们一样。 

我知道,罗马不是一日建成的。我相信,经过不断的努力学习,有一天,我可以讲英语非常好。 

如果你想被爱,你应该学会爱和可爱。因此,我相信像我喜欢英语,每天将爱我了。 

我相信,我将实现我的梦想一天! 

谢谢您!
提问者 的感言:3q
其他回答 (5)
众所周之,如今英语非常重要。(第一句)

要翻译这个干什么用?
大家都知道,如今英语非常重要。世界各地都在使用英语。它已成为网络上和国际贸易中最普遍的语言。如果我们英语说的好,我们便有更多的机会取得成功,因为越来越多的人关注它,而且学习英语的人的数量增长迅速。但是对我自己而言,我学习英语不仅仅是因为它的重要性和实用性,而且是因为我对它的喜爱。当我学习英语的时候,我感觉到一种异同的想法,给我很多空间去触摸这个世界。当我读英语小说的时候,我能从书中得到乐趣,那是与读翻译作品完全不同的。当我说英语的时候,我能够从我的语言中感受到自信。当我写英语的时候,我能够欣赏到与中文不一样的美。

我爱英语,它给了我一个多彩的梦。我希望有一天能环球旅行。懂英语,我就可以和不同国家的人交朋友,观赏很多名胜古迹。我梦想着我能去伦敦,因为伦敦是英语的起源地。

我也希望我能用我不错的英语想外国人介绍我们国家的名胜,我希望他们能像我们一样热爱我们的国家。

我知道,罗马不是一天建成的。但我相信通过不断的努力,终有一天我的英语会非常得好。

假如你想要被爱 ,那么你得学着去爱。就像我每天爱英语一样,我相信它也会爱我的。

我相信终有一天我的梦想会实现。

谢谢!
因为大家知道,英语今天是非常重要的。它在世界上使用了到处。它成为了共同语言在互联网和的国际贸易。 如果我们可以很好讲英语,我们将有更多机会成功。由于人们越来越注意到它,去学会英语人民的数量高速增加了。 不仅由于它的重要性和它的有用性,由于我的对它的爱,但是为我自己,我学会英语,而且。当我学会英语时,我能感觉一种不同的思维方式哪些给我更多室接触世界。当我读英国小说时,我能感觉从是与读翻译不同的书的乐趣。当我讲英语时,我能感觉确信从我的词。当我写英语时,我能看到不是相同的象我们汉语…的秀丽 我爱英语,它给我一个五颜六色的梦想。我希望我可以旅行环球一天。 我的好英语,我可以由不同的contries交有许多人民的朋友。我能看到巨大intrests许多地方。我作梦我可以去到伦敦,因为它是英语出生地。 我也想要使用我的好英语介绍我们的巨大地方给英国讲话的人民,我希望他们可以爱我们的象我们的国家。 我知道,罗马未在一天被修造。 我相信,在连续之后坚硬研究,一天我可能很好讲英语。 如果您想要被爱,您应该学会爱和是讨人喜欢的。 因此我相信,当我爱英国每天,它将爱仿造。 我肯定我将体会我的梦想一天! 谢谢!
如每人所知英语是非常重要,today.It已经是在world.It使用的每个地方已经在因特网上和为国际贸易成为最普通的语言.如果我们能说英国井,我们将对succeed.Because更越来越多的人民富人,采取去了解英语已经以高速度增加的它的注意,人民的数目有更多机会.但是为我自己我学习英国不仅因为的它的重要性和它的有用但是也因为的我的爱为it.When我学习英国我罐感觉a不同思考方式哪一个让步自我更多寄宿向触摸world.When我朗声地说英国小说我罐感觉愿望从书哪一个存在不同从阅读translation.When我说话英国我罐感觉有信心从我的words.When我写作英国我罐注意到精妙之处哪一个存在不中国人...和我们同样的 我爱英国,一天它给我一我能旅行的在全世界色彩艳丽dream.I希望.随着我的好英语,我能和很多人物成为朋友

众所周知,英语是很重要的脉络已经到处使用,已经成为最常见的语言在互联网上,为国际贸易。如果我们能说一口流利的英语,我们会有更多的机会去succeed.Because越来越多的人已经注意到,这个数字的人去学习英语的速度增加。但是为我自己,我学习英语的重要性,不仅因为它的作用,但也因为我爱吃的。当我学英语的时候,我可以感受到一种不同的思维方式,给了我更多的空间去触摸world.When我读英文小说,我可以感受到乐趣的书,它不同于阅读translation.When我说英语时,我能感觉到从我的自信,我写英语的时候,我words.When可以看到美丽的是不一样的中国……

我喜欢英语,它给了我一个五彩缤纷的我希望我能周游世界的一天。良好的英语和我交朋友,我可以用许多不同contries.I可以看到很多地方的梦想,我可以去intrests.I到伦敦,因为它是英语的故乡。

我也想用我流利的英语向大家介绍我们伟大的地方去说英语的朋友,我希望他们会爱我们的国家和我们一样的。

我知道,罗马不是一天建成的。我相信,经过不断努力,总有一天我的英语讲得很好。

如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱别人,并让自己可爱。所以我相信我爱英语日常时,它将会爱我。

我确信我能实现我的梦想有一天!

谢谢你!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请用英语翻译一下、、、、、、_百度知道
请用英语翻译一下、、、、、、
人面巨石一个名为欧内斯特的男孩从自己的母亲那里听说,一个注定要成为当代最伟大人物的孩子将会降生,而那位伟大的人物的长相将会跟山崖上岩石形成的“人面巨石”一模一样。欧内斯特自己过着虔诚谦卑的生活,一心等待山崖上的形象化身在活人身上。随着时间的推移,他先后遇见了一个富商、一位英勇的军人和一名政客,可他们的样子都与山崖上的形象大相径庭。有一天,一位诗人在观看欧内斯特向村民发表演说时宣称:“看欧内斯特,他跟‘人面巨石’一模一样!”不过,在回家的路上,欧内斯特仍然在祈祷会有比他更聪明、更好的人出现,祈祷那个人会有跟“人面巨石”一样的长相
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Face the stonesA boy called Ernest from his mother, a heard destined to become the greatest characters of children will be born, and the great man will look to the rock cliff face &, &like a stone. Ernest himself a pious life, and wait for the humble cliff image incarnate in living. With the passage of time, he has met a rich businessman, a brave soldier and a politician, but their appearance and cliff image. One day, a poet in to the villagers watch Ernest speech declared: &look, he had to 'Ernest megalithic' identical!& However, on the way home, still can have in prayer Ernest smarter, better than he who pray that people will appear, with &as& the stone face looks like
人面巨石一个名为欧内斯特的男孩从自己的母亲那里听说,一个注定要成为当代最伟大人物的孩子将会降生,而那位伟大的人物的长相将会跟山崖上岩石形成的“人面巨石”一模一样。欧内斯特自己过着虔诚谦卑的生活,一心等待山崖上的形象化身在活人身上。随着时间的推移,他先后遇见了一个富商、一位英勇的军人和一名政客,可他们的样子都与山崖上的形象大相径庭。有一天,一位诗人在观看欧内斯特向村民发表演说时宣称:“看欧内斯特,他跟‘人面巨石’一模一样!”不过,在回家的路上,欧内斯特仍然在祈祷会有比他更聪明、更好的人出现,祈祷那个人会有跟“人面巨石”一样的长相Rock face
Ernest a boy from his mother heard that a destined to become the greatest figures of contemporary children will be born, and she looks great characters will be formed with the rock cliff on the &human face Stonehenge, &the same. Ernest lived a pious humility own life, one on the cliff waiting for the image of the embodiment of the living body. Over time, he met a wealthy businessman, a heroic soldier and a politician, could have their way with the cliff on the different image. One day, a poet Ernest watching a speech to the villagers said: &look at Ernest, he is familiar with the 'rock face' the same!& However, in the way home, Ernest is still in pray there will be more intelligent than he, better people there, to pray with that person will be &rock face& looks like
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下!~(英文翻译)
帮忙翻译一下!~(英文翻译)
可以帮忙翻译一下么?
日本动画已有七十年的历史,其可分为六个阶段:
一、战前草创期
战前草创期——由1917年日本开始有动画到1945年日本战败为止。这段时期的前期主要是以世界名著为题材,而后期则由于日本军国主义猖獗,因此动画题材不离宣传、夸耀日本军国主义的路线。如1942年的《海之神兵》即为此类。但是这也造成了战斗、爆炸画技的进步,这也是今日日本动画最引以为傲的技术。
二、战后探索期
战后探索期——由日本战败到1947年为止。日本战败后,有些人鉴于战争的教训,开始将反战题材用在动画上。这种题材影响深远,直到现在还颇为流行。另外也有些人尝试不同的动画题材。所以这个时期的动画题材从很有意义到很低级的题材,应有尽有。像1968年《太阳王子大冒险》就是一个成功的例子,而成为后来高水准动画的基础。当然也有失败的例子。像1970年《无敌铁金刚》就是一部典型的烂卡通,不但暴力而且剧情很差,这带给了日本动画不良的影响。
三、题材确定期
题材确定其(第一次动画热爆发)——自1974年《宇宙战舰》上演至1982年为止。这个时期日本动画界经过探索期,确定了动画和卡通的分野。《宇宙战舰》是日本动画史上第一部超级剧情片,后来并有《冱屺宇宙战舰》,《永远的大和号》及《宇宙战舰完结篇》等三部电影,寿命长达十年。在该片后,松本零士另有《银河铁道999》,《一千年女王》等受欢迎的作品。继松本零士后,由富野由悠季原作小说改编成《机动战士》在1979年开始上演,由于剧情结构复杂而严密,受到动画迷热烈的支持。该片后来的三部电影非常卖座。但自些以后,动画热逐渐消退,动画界进入间歇期。四、 画技突破期画技突破期(第二次动画热爆发)--自1982年《超时空要塞》(MACROSS)上演至1987年为止,该时期由于人们追求视觉享受成为风潮,因此动画画技力求突破。此时期之画技突破有《超时空要塞》创新的视点快速移动效果,造成极佳的动感;《风之谷》和《天空之城》。精细写实的背景:《机动战士Z》和《机动战士ZZ》的强调反光,明暗对比等,皆对后来的动画贡献很大。由于题材已确定,加上画技的突破,使得佳作迭现。如年的《超时空要塞》;1984年《风之谷》;年《机动战士Z GUNDAM》及《GUNDAM ZZ》;1986年《天空之城》及《亚利安》等多部好片。日本动画发展至本时期结束时(1987年),剧情、内容、画技皆已达到极高的水准。于是动画进入了成熟期。五、 路线分化期路线分化期(成熟期)--自1987年到90年代初。动画进入成熟期后,便出现数部佳片。如《古灵精怪》;电影《机动战士GUNDAM-逆袭》及《王立宇宙军》;和日本电视史上第一部以高中生以上为主要对象的文艺动画连续剧《相聚一刻》等。其中《相聚一刻》曾获得1988年日本动画优秀作品排行榜第二名(该年排行第一是《圣斗士星矢》);另外还有《天空战记》,《机动警察》等多部佳作(《天空战记》曾获得1989年动画排行第一名)。当日本动画发展到此后,有人认为幼年观众群已被忽略了四、五年,也该考虑制作年龄路线。于是自1987年后半年以来,电视上的高年龄层动画逐渐减少,而转向动画电影。以致于造成目前日本电视上找不到几部好片,而电影几科部部精彩的情况。六、风格创新期 风格创新期--自1993年到现在。在画技、制作手法、构思设计方面都日趋成熟的日本动画,开始追求风格上的创新,试图突破原有的模式,以完善的技巧,加上超越时空的构思,带给观众全新的感官冲击。
世纪末今天,人类对自身的思考也逐渐深刻,而同时日本的动画也开始越来越关注贴近现实与心理方面的剖析,由原本普遍爱与友情的主题转为更加人性的刻画。各方面都日臻完美的日本动画并没有停止发展的脚步,仍然在不断自我完善和突破,到底能有多大的成就,是我们无法预计的,还是让时间来决定
最主要的就是那些专有词,像那些动漫的名字
帮帮我吧!!谢谢啊~~
Japanese animation has seven years of history, it can be divided into six stages:
A pre-war period, foundingBefore the founding period from 1917 - Japan began to defeat Japanese animation to 1945. This period of the main theme of world famous in late, but the Japanese militarism, animation themes from the rampant propaganda, boasting of Japanese militarism. As the sea in 1942, such as cliff-hanging. But it also causes the battle, the emergence of explosion, this is progress today Japanese animation proudest technology.
Second, the postwar explorativeAfter the defeat of Japan, explorative to 1947. After the defeat of Japan, some people since the war began to teach in the animation anti-war themes. This subject is far-reaching influence, until now. Also, some people try different animation theme. So this period of animation from very meaningful subject to the back of the subject. As the sun in 1968 prince big adventure of is a successful example, and became the high level of the animation. Of course there is failure. In 1970, the invincible as iron is a typical king of rotten cartoon, violence and plot, this brings adverse effects of Japanese animation.Three themes, determine the periodIts theme (first animation hot outbreaks) - since 1974 the universe to 1982 law on ships. This period of Japanese animation bounded by, animation and explorative presupposed cartoon. The universe is Japanese animation warships history first super dramas, then and there Hu ", journal of Qi cosmic battleship yamato forever "and" the universe is warships of three films, life for ten years. In the film, otherwise the galaxy SongBen zero and railway 999 ", "a thousand years the queen of popular works. After SongBen zero, the rich wild after the season by leisurely adapted to the original novel mobile warrior "began in 1979, due to the complicated plot structure, and warm support by animated1 movies. The later three movies very marketable. But since some, animation and cartoon boundary heat receded into the break.Four, emergence breakthroughShares in the second period (breakthrough) outbreak of animation hot since 1982 nekki basara (MACROSS) on to 1987, this period because people enjoy become agitation, pursuit of visual shares to breakthrough. Therefore animation, This period of emergence breakthrough has nekki basara "innovative viewpoint, excellent effect of rapid movement of feeling, The wind and the valley of the city. Background: the fine of mobile warrior Z "and" mobile warrior ZZ ", the contrast of light and shade emphasize glancing etc, are great contributions to later animation. Due to the subject has determined that the emergence of breakthrough, plus the masterpieces. As 1982 to 1984 nekki basara, In 1984, the valley of wind, , "mobile warrior Z GUNDAM" and "ZZ GUNDAM, In 1986, the sky city "and" more than one YaLiAn etc. Japanese animation to the end of period (1987), plot, content, emergence has reached the level is high. Then the mature into animation.Five, the route differentiationRoute differentiation (stage) - since 1987 to early 1990's. Animation into maturity, and several preferred. As the ancient clever, Movie mobile warrior GUNDAM inverse "and" - "cosmic forces behind, And Japanese television history with high above the main objects of art for animation series "meet moment etc. One moment of the meeting in 1988 won excellent works of Japanese animation number two (in the first is "saint seiya), In addition to the sky senki ", "mobile police as part of the work (sky senki won in 1989 animated ranking first). When the Japanese animation development since childhood, someone thinks that has been neglected audience and four or five years, should consider making age line. So since the latter since 1987, the high age on TV animation, and to reduce gradually animated movies. In the current Japanese television find some one, but a few families of good movie.Six, innovative styleStyle innovation period -- from 1993 to now. In the emergence, production technique, design aspects of Japanese animation is mature, began to pursue style of innovation, trying to break the original pattern, with perfect skills, plus beyond time and space, the impact of the senses.
Today, human itself in the end of deep thinking also gradually, while Japanese animation also began to pay more and more attention to the psychological aspects of reality and analysis, the theme of universal love and friendship to more of humanity. All aspects of Japanese animation and perfection and development steps, without stop continues to self-improvement, and how far is that we couldn't expected achievement, or make time to decide
Most of those who ZhuanYouCi, like cartoon's name
不过,这句就不用了,呵呵.....
俄,可以了吧
其他回答 (1)
Japanese animation has been the history of the seventies, which can be divided into six stages: 1, before the war, the embryonic period of Pre-war grassroots period - from 1917 to the Japanese animation began in 1945 until Japan's defeat. The early stage of this period mainly in the world famous theme, while the latter is due to rampant militarism in Japan, so not bad publicity animated themes, boast of Japanese militarism line. Such as the 1942's "Sea of magic," shall be such. But it also led to the fighting, explosive advances in painting techniques, which is today's most proud of Japanese animation technology. Second, to explore the post-war period of Explore the post-war period - from 1947 until Japan's defeat. After Japan's defeat, some people in view of the lessons of the war, began to be used in animation on the anti-war theme. Far-reaching implications of this theme, until now quite popular. There is also some people try out different animated themes. So, the animation during this period of great significance to the subject matter from a very low-level subject matter, everything. Like in 1968 "The Sun Prince Adventure" is a successful example, but became the basis for a high standard of animation. Of course, there are failures. Like in 1970 "The Invincible Iron King Kong" is a typical bad cartoons, violence, and the story is not only bad, it gave the Japanese animation adverse effects. Third, determine the period of subject matter Subjects to determine their (the first animated hot eruption) - since 1974, "Space Battleship" to be staged until 1982. During this period the Japanese animation industry through the exploration period, identified the distinction between animation and cartoons. "Space Battleship" is a Japanese animation in the history of the first super-feature film, and subsequently the "congealed Qi Space Battleship", "Forever Yamato" and "Space Battleship Concluded" and three movies, life ten years. In the film, after Leiji Matsumoto and another "Galaxy Express 999", "a thousand years the Queen" and other popular works. Following the Leiji Matsumoto, by the Yoshiyuki Tomino original novel as "Gundam" in 1979, staged, due to complicated structure and close-knit plot by animation fans warm support. The film was a box office hit of the three movies. But since some after, animation, heat gradually subsided into the intermittent period of the animation world. Fourth, a breakthrough period of painting techniques Drawing techniques break period (the outbreak of the second animation heat) - since 1982, "Macross" (MACROSS) performed up to 1987, the period of visual enjoyment as people seek to become fashion, so animation drawing techniques strive to break through. Breakthrough in this period of the painting techniques of "Macross" an innovative fast-moving effect of point of view, resulting
"Warriors of the Wind" and "Sky City." Fine realistic background: "Gundam Z" and "Gundam ZZ" emphasis on reflective, chiaroscuro, etc. are a great contribution to the subsequent animation. As the themes have been identified, together with technical breakthroughs in painting, making masterpiece Diego now. Such as the 1982 to 1984, the "Macross"; in 1984, "Warriors of the Wind";
"The Mobile Suit Z GUNDAM" and "GUNDAM ZZ"; 1986 "The Castle in the Sky" and "Aryan" and many more Ministry of film. The development of Japanese animation to the end of this period (1987), the plot, content, and painting techniques were achieved very high standards. So animation into maturity. 5, route differentiation Route differentiation stage (mature) - from 1987 to the early 90s. After the animation into maturity, they are in several of logo and slogan. Such as "trivial"; film "Mobile Suit GUNDAM-planes" and "Wang cosmic forces"; and Japan, the first in the history of television for more than high school students as the main target of the art animation series "Maison Ikkoku" and so on. The "Maison Ikkoku" has received outstanding works of Japanese animation in 1988 second list (which ranks first year is "Saint Seiya"); There is also "Tenku Senki Shurato", "mobile police" and many other masterpiece ( " Tenku Senki Shurato "won first prize in 1989, animated Ranking). When the Japanese animation developed to Since then, some people think that young audiences have been ignored for four or five years of age should also consider creating a route. So since 1987, after six months, the television animation high-age gradually reduced in favor of animated movies. Extent that for the current Japanese television can not find several good films, the film branch of the Department of several exciting situation. 6, style, innovation and phase Style Innovation Phase - since 1993 to the present. In the painting techniques, production methods, the conceptual design have become increasingly sophisticated Japanese animation, began to pursue the style of innovation, trying to break old patterns to improve the skills, coupled with the idea of beyond time and space, bringing the audience a new sensory shock. End of the century, today, man's own thinking is gradually deep, while the Japanese animation began to become increasingly concerned about the close to reality and psychological analysis, from the original theme of universal love and friendship to a more human portrayal. Are becoming more and more perfect in all aspects of Japanese animation, and did not stop the pace of development is still in constant self-improvement and breakthrough in the end to have much success, that we can not expect, or allow time to decide The main thing is that the word exclusive, like the names of those animation
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信