英语翻译招聘高手翻译下

找个英语高手翻译下
找个英语高手翻译下
&Supported by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust project,Mr.Tang Churk-yan,Consultant for the Sports Vision Unit,The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sports Medicine and Health Sciences Centre,introduced his invention.A first of its kind-a near device for scuba diving at the press conference held on 3 September 2010.
We invited Mr.Tang to share his story with us.The new sports vision aid,named SeawiscopeEY: a faithful diving buddy is now available at the Optometry Clinic.
“When there’s a need,there’s a solution:my first step towards a new near visual aid for scuba diver.”
I began to enjoy the thrill of scuba diving in my mid-30s.I think many of my students knew of this as I could not help but talk about scuba diving in classes over the year.As time went by,I gradually ran into the problem of reading my dive computer due to the onset of presbyopia.I switched back to standard diving gauges that hyet I still needed to do a lot of guess work to read essential safety information.I also realized that I had been unable to notice tiny creatures of all kinds for quite some time.It became just impossible to see the fine details of beautiful creatures such as nudibranchs,coral shrimps or spider crabs.
Well,there were many solutions.I experienced with a number of options including:
l& Incorporating my habitual varifocal spectacles behind the dive mask window.
l& Cutting out small pieces of reading lens and cementing them onto the mask window.
l& Acquiring a pair of small flexible plastic reading segments.They were very much like the Fresnel ophthalmic lenses,but had a continuous front surface.The mask window was transformed into a pair of bifocals.These lenses were available online and provided a solution for temporary bifocals for sunglasses.
l& Inducing monovision by under-correcting my left eye (myopic)in the mask window
All these alternatives appeared to be working.I could read my dive
computer again although I was unable to see near objects,not even my camera LCD monitor.
A point of total frustration was reached while I was led by a diving guide to observe& pygmy seahorses in Puerto Galera(Philippines).There was no way I could spot such a small creature with any of the near vision aids mentioned above.I empathized for my poor diving guide who persevered,in vain,flaunting his babies.
&&&& Subsequently,I felt that there was a niche for a true near vision aid for divers yet unavailable for emerging presbyopes.In scuba diving, we often lie face down in water instead of the upright position on dry-land. By doing this, the forward direction is for advancing and the actual field for most of the interesting views lies below. The distance visual field degraded by the near segment represents a large visual area in the direction of our lower body. And lateral to it with the habitual minor head
movements on the way. This field deficit is a common complaint by divers. To examine objects with the near segments, a diver needs to crane the neck backward. In this weird, uncomfortable posture, it is basically out of the question for divers to perform any near search work and to examine near fine details. Besides, the large nose piece in the mask obstructs the central field for one of our eyes prohibiting normal binocular vision. Furthermore, the underwater miniature sea life a diver needs toexplore are often much smaller than bible print. To extract more details, one needs to work at a much closer distance than most of the commonly prescribed near spectacle aids. I rolled up my sleeves behind the door of old GH147 to work on the first prototype of a near vision aid for divers. This near aid is now on the market and I have called it the Seawiscope: EverYoung. It is Ever Young because with it, I am replenished with all the joy (and safety) of scuba diving that I have missed out for along, long time.
支持香港赛马会慈善信讬基金项目,先生。唐Churk-yan、顾问为体育视觉单位、香港赛马会运动医学和健康科学中心为例,介绍了他的发明。第一次的kind-a装置在附近潜水的新闻发布会,日。
我们邀请了先生。唐与我们分享他的故事。新体育视觉援助,名叫SeawiscopeEY:一个忠心的潜水的好友是现在可在视光学诊所。
“当有必要的时候,有一个解决办法:我的第一步为一种新的视觉辅助肺潜水的附近。”
我开始享受的兴奋在我的mid-30s潜水。我想我的许多学生知道这是我忍不住谈论潜水在阶级的一年。随着时间的流逝,我逐渐地跑进的冲击,并且使阅读问题由于我的潜水电脑出现的花眼了。我换回到标准有了更大的角色,潜水仪表;但我仍需要做大量的工作来阅读猜本质安全的信息。我也知道我一直未能注意到各种各样的微小的生物在相当长的一段时间。它成为不可能看到的细节美丽的动物,如nudibranchs、珊瑚虾或蜘蛛蟹。
嗯,那里有许多解决方案。我有多个选项包括:
我varifocal l将眼镜后面习惯性的潜水面罩的窗口。
l裁剪小块的阅读透镜和固井他们走的面具的窗口。
l获取一对小巧的柔性塑料阅读部分。他们非常喜欢的菲涅耳透镜,却有着一眼科连续前部表面。面具的窗口被转变成一副眼镜的时候。这些镜头都是在网上,并提供了一个解决方案来临时的时候为太阳镜。
通过under-correcting l诱导monovision左眼(近视)在面具的窗口
所有这些选择似乎是工作。我能读懂我的潜水
虽然我是电脑又不能看见附近的物体,即使我的相机液晶显示器。
总感到沮丧的一个点到达的时候,我的潜水导游带领观察侏儒海马波Galera(菲律宾)。还有一些我不可能点这么小的生物视觉与艾滋病上面所提到的附近。我现在为我可怜的潜水的导游,持之以恒,徒然卖弄他的婴儿。
随后,我觉得其中必有一个利基对于一个真正的帮助,为潜水者然而附近视觉新兴presbyopes出场。在潜水的时候,我们经常俯卧在水里而不是在生育期的垂直位置。这样做的话,这位前锋是为推进方向和实际领域最有趣的观点谎言下面。距离视野降解不久的部分显示一个大的视觉区域在下半身的方向。和横向它时习惯性的轻微头部
运动在路上。这一领域是一种常见的投诉后赤字的潜水者。检查对象近段中,一名潜水员需要起重机的脖子向后看。在这种奇怪的,令人不太舒服的姿势,它基本上是不可能进行任何附近潜水搜索工作和检查附近的细节。此外,大大的鼻中的一块面具的中央场来阻碍我们的眼睛禁止正常的双目视觉。此外,一名潜水员水下微型海洋生物需要toexplore往往要小得多的圣经打印。提取更多的细节,一个人需要的工作在一个很近的距离比大多数的常用处方药奇观附近艾滋病。
我收起了我的袖子上在门后面的旧GH147来做第一个原形附近的帮助,为潜水者视觉。这附近的援助是目前市场上,我叫它Seawiscope:EverYoung。它是曾经的年轻,因为有了它,我恢复了所有的欢乐(安全)的潜水的时候,我已经错过了长、很长的时间。
略懂社热议
本活動為香港賽馬會慈善信讬基金支持專案。 鄧卓仁先生(香港賽馬會運動醫學和健康科學中心轄下體育視覺組顧問) 在日的新聞發佈會上介紹了他的新發明: 水肺潛水用視近器。 這是同類用品中的首創。
我們邀請鄧先生分享了他的故事。這體育用助視器名為 海明威長春(SeawiscopeEY):水肺潛水夫的忠誠伴侶。這新視近器在本學院的視光學診有售。
“只要有需求,必有解決辦法:我的第一步走向一個新水肺潛水用視近器的面世。”
我在三十多歲時開始了使人興奮的水肺潛水活動,我想許多我的學生知道我有這嗜好,因為年中課堂上我往往不禁講述一些水肺潛水的話題。隨著時間的流逝,因為老花眼的原故,我逐漸在閱讀潛水電腦資料上出現了問題。我只好轉回使用有較大字體的標準潛水儀錶。但儀錶上重要的潛水安全資料,我還往往需作一點猜測呢。同時,我漸漸發覺好一段時間沒有留意到海中微小的生物。我再不可能觀賞到微型海洋生物(如海兔、珊瑚蝦或蜘蛛蟹等)的美麗細節了。
這視力問題,有許多可能的解決方法。我測試了幾個方案:
l&&&&&&&&&
在潛水面罩窗後方套上我慣用的漸進式變焦眼鏡。
l&&&&&&&&&
切割二小塊閱讀處方鏡片,膠結到潛水面罩玻璃窗上。
l&&&&&&&&&
購買並黏貼上一雙軟性塑膠閱讀用小鏡片,這些軟性膠鏡片就像一般的眼鏡用菲涅耳透鏡,不同者是但它採用了一個連續而平滑的前鏡面。這方法把潛水面罩鏡面轉化為一副雙光眼鏡。這些鏡片在互聯網上有售,提供就太陽眼鏡轉化為臨時、暫用的雙光太陽鏡的方法。
l&&&&&&&&&
利用“單視覺矯視法(monovision)”概念,減弱潛水面罩窗上左眼(近視眼)的度數。
所有這些解決方案似乎可行。我已能閱讀潛水電腦數據,雖然我還是未能清楚看見近距離事物,相機液晶顯示屏也看不清楚。
然後,我遇到了令人極沮喪的經驗。在菲律賓的波多格尼拉(Puerto Galera),潛水長帶領我去觀賞侏儒海馬(pigmy
seahorse),以前述的視近方法,我完全不可能看見這麽小點的生物。可憐的潛水長無法炫耀他們的小寶貝呢。
這不愉快的經驗,使我感覺到一個發展老花眼潛水用視近器具的好機會。潛水時,不如在陸地上的垂直體姿,我們經常臉孔下向地俯臥在水裏。前方是推進的方向,而大部份有趣的事物卻在下方。前述雙光鏡式的潛水面罩,臉前下方大面積視場被面罩窗上視近小鏡弄得模糊不清;頭部轉動時,兩側的視野也變得模糊,潛水夫常受這樣的視場缺陷所困擾。以這些視近小鏡觀察近物,潛水夫需要儘量扭動頸項向後方,在這種奇怪及極不舒服的姿勢下,潛水夫不可能進行什麽的視力搜索,也不可能精細地觀察近物的細節。 此外, 面罩的鼻部較大,阻擋了其中一眼的中央視場,障礙了正常的雙目視覺。再者,潛水夫要探索的微型水中生物,往往比聖經上的文字還要小呢。要能觀察微型海洋生物的細節,我們需要一個較近的工作距離,比一般老花鏡的閱讀距離要近。
我收起袖子,躲藏在舊GH147室裏埋頭苦幹,造就了第一個潛水用視近器原形。這視近器現今已推出市場,命名為 海明威長春。 ”長春”者, 因為它為我已失落多時的潛水樂趣(及安全)從新灌注新活力。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置: &
电脑高手的英文
英文翻译computer whiz:&&&& ...:&&&& master- ac ...:&&&&cyberpunk:&&&&higher brain function:&&&&arrayindexoutofboundsexcepti ...:&&&&top 10 highest level:&&&&overhand:&&&&about earth:&&&&downfiles:&&&&smokins' aces
例句与用法Pea - brain taught me . a computer wiz who wants豆脑教得我,他是个电脑高手I beat letter very fast , because i am computer high hand我打字很快,因为我是电脑高手。 The nerd had a pocket protector and some old glasses电脑高手的口袋里有防水塑料袋和一些老镜片。 Being a computer talent , tom liked surfing on the internet作为电脑高手的汤姆总喜欢在网上冲浪。 I beat letter very fast , because i am a computer high hand . i even act as black guest很快,因为我是电脑高手,我甚至还当过黑客呢。 I beat letter very fast , because i am a computer high hand . i even act as blac k guest字很快,因为我是电脑高手,我甚至还当过黑客呢。 I beat letter very fast , because i am a computer high hand . i even is a black guest我打字很快,因为我是个电脑高手,我甚至是个黑客。 I beat letter very fast , because i am a computer high hand . i even act asblack guest偶打字很快,因为偶是电脑高手,偶甚至还当过黑客呢。 I beat letter very fast , because i am a computer high hand . ieven act as black guest荦掖蜃趾芸欤因为我是电脑高手,我甚至还当过黑客呢。 I beat letter very fast . because i am a computer high hand . i even act as black guest我打字很快,因为我是个电脑高手,我甚至还当过黑客呢更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
电脑高手的英文翻译,电脑高手英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译电脑高手,电脑高手的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved> 美女巧用Chrome 变身英文网页翻译高手
美女巧用Chrome 变身英文网页翻译高手 作者: 责任编辑:刘建 原创
    自从用Chrome成功“秒杀”到一款心仪的手机的之后,CC就爱上了这个浏览器,现在已经完全抛弃了其它浏览器,只用Chrome一种了。让她如此下定决心的原因除了购物更方便之外,还有Chrome的翻译功能。    点击下载:     CC所在的公司是个外企,很多来往资料和网站都是英文的,虽然应聘时CC通过了英语测试,但在实际工作中还是会有很多地方有困难。尤其是一些英文网站,不像资料可以用翻译工具一次性将整段翻译过来。     偶然一次用Chrome浏览器打开了一个英文网站后,在页面顶端自动弹出了一个翻译工具条,点击上面的“翻译”按钮后,整个页面就会自动翻译成中文! Chrome浏览器网页翻译工具条 在Chrome浏览器中翻译网页     这个功能简直是为CC量身定做的,以后再浏览英文页面就方便多了。Chrome浏览器的自动翻译都是基于Google翻译生成的,把鼠标放到翻译好的文字上,还会显示出原文对照,可以边阅读边学习。
下载 谷歌浏览器Chrome 请点击:
授人以鱼不如授人以渔
喜欢并收藏到个人中心
本软件在浏览器中排名第3位
用户评分:8.5 |
更新时间:日
下载次数:次
应用平台:Win XP/Win2000/Win98/Win ME
软件分类:
论坛讨论:
频道热词:&&&&&&
&相关阅读:
·Chrome 47移除桌面通知中心 因为没人用
&&·任性!Chrome明年不再支持32位Linux系统
&&·微软Windows Server2008英文标准版5200元
&&·震惊!移动版Chrome月活跃用户已破8亿
&&·测试版Chrome for iOS支持3D Touch
浏览器排行榜
软件名称下载量
下载周排行榜
软件名称下载量
精美壁纸推荐
美女明星风景动漫手机找个英语高手翻译下
找个英语高手翻译下
&Supported by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust project,Mr.Tang Churk-yan,Consultant for the Sports Vision Unit,The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sports Medicine and Health Sciences Centre,introduced his invention.A first of its kind-a near device for scuba diving at the press conference held on 3 September 2010.
We invited Mr.Tang to share his story with us.The new sports vision aid,named SeawiscopeEY: a faithful diving buddy is now available at the Optometry Clinic.
“When there’s a need,there’s a solution:my first step towards a new near visual aid for scuba diver.”
I began to enjoy the thrill of scuba diving in my mid-30s.I think many of my students knew of this as I could not help but talk about scuba diving in classes over the year.As time went by,I gradually ran into the problem of reading my dive computer due to the onset of presbyopia.I switched back to standard diving gauges that hyet I still needed to do a lot of guess work to read essential safety information.I also realized that I had been unable to notice tiny creatures of all kinds for quite some time.It became just impossible to see the fine details of beautiful creatures such as nudibranchs,coral shrimps or spider crabs.
Well,there were many solutions.I experienced with a number of options including:
l& Incorporating my habitual varifocal spectacles behind the dive mask window.
l& Cutting out small pieces of reading lens and cementing them onto the mask window.
l& Acquiring a pair of small flexible plastic reading segments.They were very much like the Fresnel ophthalmic lenses,but had a continuous front surface.The mask window was transformed into a pair of bifocals.These lenses were available online and provided a solution for temporary bifocals for sunglasses.
l& Inducing monovision by under-correcting my left eye (myopic)in the mask window
All these alternatives appeared to be working.I could read my dive
computer again although I was unable to see near objects,not even my camera LCD monitor.
A point of total frustration was reached while I was led by a diving guide to observe& pygmy seahorses in Puerto Galera(Philippines).There was no way I could spot such a small creature with any of the near vision aids mentioned above.I empathized for my poor diving guide who persevered,in vain,flaunting his babies.
&&&& Subsequently,I felt that there was a niche for a true near vision aid for divers yet unavailable for emerging presbyopes.In scuba diving, we often lie face down in water instead of the upright position on dry-land. By doing this, the forward direction is for advancing and the actual field for most of the interesting views lies below. The distance visual field degraded by the near segment represents a large visual area in the direction of our lower body. And lateral to it with the habitual minor head
movements on the way. This field deficit is a common complaint by divers. To examine objects with the near segments, a diver needs to crane the neck backward. In this weird, uncomfortable posture, it is basically out of the question for divers to perform any near search work and to examine near fine details. Besides, the large nose piece in the mask obstructs the central field for one of our eyes prohibiting normal binocular vision. Furthermore, the underwater miniature sea life a diver needs toexplore are often much smaller than bible print. To extract more details, one needs to work at a much closer distance than most of the commonly prescribed near spectacle aids. I rolled up my sleeves behind the door of old GH147 to work on the first prototype of a near vision aid for divers. This near aid is now on the market and I have called it the Seawiscope: EverYoung. It is Ever Young because with it, I am replenished with all the joy (and safety) of scuba diving that I have missed out for along, long time.
支持香港赛马会慈善信讬基金项目,先生。唐Churk-yan、顾问为体育视觉单位、香港赛马会运动医学和健康科学中心为例,介绍了他的发明。第一次的kind-a装置在附近潜水的新闻发布会,日。
我们邀请了先生。唐与我们分享他的故事。新体育视觉援助,名叫SeawiscopeEY:一个忠心的潜水的好友是现在可在视光学诊所。
“当有必要的时候,有一个解决办法:我的第一步为一种新的视觉辅助肺潜水的附近。”
我开始享受的兴奋在我的mid-30s潜水。我想我的许多学生知道这是我忍不住谈论潜水在阶级的一年。随着时间的流逝,我逐渐地跑进的冲击,并且使阅读问题由于我的潜水电脑出现的花眼了。我换回到标准有了更大的角色,潜水仪表;但我仍需要做大量的工作来阅读猜本质安全的信息。我也知道我一直未能注意到各种各样的微小的生物在相当长的一段时间。它成为不可能看到的细节美丽的动物,如nudibranchs、珊瑚虾或蜘蛛蟹。
嗯,那里有许多解决方案。我有多个选项包括:
我varifocal l将眼镜后面习惯性的潜水面罩的窗口。
l裁剪小块的阅读透镜和固井他们走的面具的窗口。
l获取一对小巧的柔性塑料阅读部分。他们非常喜欢的菲涅耳透镜,却有着一眼科连续前部表面。面具的窗口被转变成一副眼镜的时候。这些镜头都是在网上,并提供了一个解决方案来临时的时候为太阳镜。
通过under-correcting l诱导monovision左眼(近视)在面具的窗口
所有这些选择似乎是工作。我能读懂我的潜水
虽然我是电脑又不能看见附近的物体,即使我的相机液晶显示器。
总感到沮丧的一个点到达的时候,我的潜水导游带领观察侏儒海马波Galera(菲律宾)。还有一些我不可能点这么小的生物视觉与艾滋病上面所提到的附近。我现在为我可怜的潜水的导游,持之以恒,徒然卖弄他的婴儿。
随后,我觉得其中必有一个利基对于一个真正的帮助,为潜水者然而附近视觉新兴presbyopes出场。在潜水的时候,我们经常俯卧在水里而不是在生育期的垂直位置。这样做的话,这位前锋是为推进方向和实际领域最有趣的观点谎言下面。距离视野降解不久的部分显示一个大的视觉区域在下半身的方向。和横向它时习惯性的轻微头部
运动在路上。这一领域是一种常见的投诉后赤字的潜水者。检查对象近段中,一名潜水员需要起重机的脖子向后看。在这种奇怪的,令人不太舒服的姿势,它基本上是不可能进行任何附近潜水搜索工作和检查附近的细节。此外,大大的鼻中的一块面具的中央场来阻碍我们的眼睛禁止正常的双目视觉。此外,一名潜水员水下微型海洋生物需要toexplore往往要小得多的圣经打印。提取更多的细节,一个人需要的工作在一个很近的距离比大多数的常用处方药奇观附近艾滋病。
我收起了我的袖子上在门后面的旧GH147来做第一个原形附近的帮助,为潜水者视觉。这附近的援助是目前市场上,我叫它Seawiscope:EverYoung。它是曾经的年轻,因为有了它,我恢复了所有的欢乐(安全)的潜水的时候,我已经错过了长、很长的时间。
略懂社热议
本活動為香港賽馬會慈善信讬基金支持專案。 鄧卓仁先生(香港賽馬會運動醫學和健康科學中心轄下體育視覺組顧問) 在日的新聞發佈會上介紹了他的新發明: 水肺潛水用視近器。 這是同類用品中的首創。
我們邀請鄧先生分享了他的故事。這體育用助視器名為 海明威長春(SeawiscopeEY):水肺潛水夫的忠誠伴侶。這新視近器在本學院的視光學診有售。
“只要有需求,必有解決辦法:我的第一步走向一個新水肺潛水用視近器的面世。”
我在三十多歲時開始了使人興奮的水肺潛水活動,我想許多我的學生知道我有這嗜好,因為年中課堂上我往往不禁講述一些水肺潛水的話題。隨著時間的流逝,因為老花眼的原故,我逐漸在閱讀潛水電腦資料上出現了問題。我只好轉回使用有較大字體的標準潛水儀錶。但儀錶上重要的潛水安全資料,我還往往需作一點猜測呢。同時,我漸漸發覺好一段時間沒有留意到海中微小的生物。我再不可能觀賞到微型海洋生物(如海兔、珊瑚蝦或蜘蛛蟹等)的美麗細節了。
這視力問題,有許多可能的解決方法。我測試了幾個方案:
l&&&&&&&&&
在潛水面罩窗後方套上我慣用的漸進式變焦眼鏡。
l&&&&&&&&&
切割二小塊閱讀處方鏡片,膠結到潛水面罩玻璃窗上。
l&&&&&&&&&
購買並黏貼上一雙軟性塑膠閱讀用小鏡片,這些軟性膠鏡片就像一般的眼鏡用菲涅耳透鏡,不同者是但它採用了一個連續而平滑的前鏡面。這方法把潛水面罩鏡面轉化為一副雙光眼鏡。這些鏡片在互聯網上有售,提供就太陽眼鏡轉化為臨時、暫用的雙光太陽鏡的方法。
l&&&&&&&&&
利用“單視覺矯視法(monovision)”概念,減弱潛水面罩窗上左眼(近視眼)的度數。
所有這些解決方案似乎可行。我已能閱讀潛水電腦數據,雖然我還是未能清楚看見近距離事物,相機液晶顯示屏也看不清楚。
然後,我遇到了令人極沮喪的經驗。在菲律賓的波多格尼拉(Puerto Galera),潛水長帶領我去觀賞侏儒海馬(pigmy
seahorse),以前述的視近方法,我完全不可能看見這麽小點的生物。可憐的潛水長無法炫耀他們的小寶貝呢。
這不愉快的經驗,使我感覺到一個發展老花眼潛水用視近器具的好機會。潛水時,不如在陸地上的垂直體姿,我們經常臉孔下向地俯臥在水裏。前方是推進的方向,而大部份有趣的事物卻在下方。前述雙光鏡式的潛水面罩,臉前下方大面積視場被面罩窗上視近小鏡弄得模糊不清;頭部轉動時,兩側的視野也變得模糊,潛水夫常受這樣的視場缺陷所困擾。以這些視近小鏡觀察近物,潛水夫需要儘量扭動頸項向後方,在這種奇怪及極不舒服的姿勢下,潛水夫不可能進行什麽的視力搜索,也不可能精細地觀察近物的細節。 此外, 面罩的鼻部較大,阻擋了其中一眼的中央視場,障礙了正常的雙目視覺。再者,潛水夫要探索的微型水中生物,往往比聖經上的文字還要小呢。要能觀察微型海洋生物的細節,我們需要一個較近的工作距離,比一般老花鏡的閱讀距離要近。
我收起袖子,躲藏在舊GH147室裏埋頭苦幹,造就了第一個潛水用視近器原形。這視近器現今已推出市場,命名為 海明威長春。 ”長春”者, 因為它為我已失落多時的潛水樂趣(及安全)從新灌注新活力。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信