请教英语高手的翻译翻译every dog has his day

拜托各位英语高手帮帮忙 翻译一下下面俗语的汉语意思_百度知道
拜托各位英语高手帮帮忙 翻译一下下面俗语的汉语意思
Love me,love my dog._________________Every dog has its day._________________Have a worf by the ears.___________________When the car is away,the mice will play.______________________________Beat a dog before a lion.
爱屋及乌Every dog has its day.凡人皆有得意日(意指:大家都有走运的一天)。 Have a worf by the ears.进退两难,
骑虎难下(处于危急境地)When the car is away,the mice will play.山中无老虎,猴子称霸王Beat a dog before a lion.杀机给猴看(杀鸡儆猴)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
俗语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.爱屋及乌
2.每个人都有得意的日子
3.have a wolf by the ears:.骑虎难下,进退两难4.山中无老虎,猴子称霸王 5.杀鸡给猴看
Love me,love my dog.爱屋及乌Every dog has its day.凡人皆有得意日(意指:大家都有走运的一天)。 Have a worf by the ears.进退两难,
骑虎难下(处于危急境地)When the car is away,the mice will play.山中无老虎,猴子称霸王Beat a dog before a lion.杀机给猴看(杀鸡儆猴)
1 爱屋及乌2每个人都有自己得意的日子3进退两难4山中无老虎,猴子称霸王5杀鸡给猴看
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁His aunt _____to see her, and she will be there soon. A.is es c.will come D.came选哪个,为什么?_百度作业帮
His aunt _____to see her, and she will be there soon. A.is es c.will come D.came选哪个,为什么?
His aunt _____to see her, and she will be there soon. A.is es c.will come D.came选哪个,为什么?
A.is coming be doing表示将来时
选A因为后面一句说:她姨马上就要到了。所以说嘛~现在她的姨正在赶路呢,选进行时A顺便更正一下:题目应该是Her aunt,不是His吧?!你前后人称的男女性别不一样哦~请教英语高手翻译every dog has his day_百度作业帮
请教英语高手翻译every dog has his day
请教英语高手翻译every dog has his day
every dog has his day1.瓦片也有翻身时every dog has his day 瓦片也有翻身时Every dog has his day1.狗也有走的一天;凡人皆有得意日.
凡人皆有得意日每人都有出头的一天
时来运转瓦片也有翻身时人皆有得意时狗也有走的一天凡人皆有得意日
每个人都有自己得意的时候。英语翻译如题_百度作业帮
英语翻译如题
英语翻译如题
Watch him in every one of his races在他的每一场赛跑中观察他.或观察他在每一场比赛中的表现.祝你开心如意!
可以翻译为:观看他的每一场比赛every has his value.求作文,150字左右._百度作业帮
every has his value.求作文,150字左右.
every has his value.求作文,150字左右.
看看这个行不?how could i realize my life vaule?yesterday ,we had a new unit of english lesson.in class ,we disscussed that what is the meaning of life and what is the attravtive meaning of life.surely,most of our social people think that power ,money,and position is the most important part of life.if we own them ,we can have a comfortable life,it seems that we can get everything we want/.now we also are eager to go to the famous shool and enroll a hot major which is easy to find a lucrative jod.i felt myself is misunderstanding.in my dairy life ,i think i do better than my thought.frankly i also want to enrollmyself in a good major,so that i can get a better job.i device my attention to foster my ability .but i donot know what reallywant to do and which people i want to be .honestly,i want have a life whenever i can do everything i want to do .i desir to render comfortable life to my parents.to myself ,i donot mind if i have a bad life.but i worry about my parents'life.they devote their most of life to us,they should get something good in the last of their life.Am I wrong?}

我要回帖

更多关于 高手的翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信